Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Big Boss Man.

You're complicating this by believing that you have to get her to approve the music.

- It's irrelevant what music she wants.

- It's irrelevant what costume you buy for her.

- It's irrelevant if she thinks "the beat is too fast for a five minute dance".

- It's irrelevant if she would prefer "Crazy" because it's a slower song.

Now, here's exactly how you can get your favorite to strip to AC / DC "You Shook Me All Night Long":

1. Bring her to the house.

2. Hand her the costume YOU want her to wear.

2. Lead her up to the stage.

3. Put on AC / DC "You Shook Me All Night Long" or whatever music YOU want to hear.

4. Tell her to start shaking her ass.

5. If she's in any way recalcitrant, send her home and the next night pickup a more cooperative chick, preferably directly in front of the first chick.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson.
    Actually I was distinctly thinking about her stage show at Hook which the girls choreograph themselves.

She would have modeled any lingerie or costume I chose to purchase. I have received a lap dance to the AC\DC song from her.

I have been with this girl maybe 20 times. It is the most times I have ever been with any working girl in my life because usually I am a serial monger. I know that some guys have taken girls off the market in the past. I am near retirement. I am trying to figure out if the lifestyle would work for me. If I am a chump because I tried to make friends with a working girl while I was paying her than so be it. It cost me about $1000 to $1500 over 3 weeks I would say to run the experiment. In May before I came down I took a girl to dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Cut and the show "Rock of Ages" afterwards in Las Vegas which was $800 evening.

To answer your question, I probably do not get it which is why I am thinking of returning to my old style of mongering. It is a far safer approach for me and easier on the wallet. Advice from my mother, "You never know if you do not try. ".

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    If Cielo can strip to Aerosmith, why can't my favorite strip to AC / DC "You Shook Me All Night Long". What costume would I buy for her? Maybe the beat is too fast for a five minute dance? "Crazy" is slower song.

I think the Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go" might work also.
    Big Boss Man.

You're complicating this by believing that you have to get her to approve the music.

- It's irrelevant what music she wants.

- It's irrelevant what costume you buy for her.

- It's irrelevant if she thinks "the beat is too fast for a five minute dance".

- It's irrelevant if she would prefer "Crazy" because it's a slower song.

Now, here's exactly how you can get your favorite to strip to AC / DC "You Shook Me All Night Long":

1. Bring her to the house.

2. Hand her the costume YOU want her to wear.

2. Lead her up to the stage.

3. Put on AC / DC "You Shook Me All Night Long" or whatever music YOU want to hear.

4. Tell her to start shaking her ass.

5. If she's in any way recalcitrant, send her home and the next night pickup a more cooperative chick, preferably directly in front of the first chick.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Visual

A little music please.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13...ght-long_music

If Cielo can strip to Aerosmith, why can't my favorite strip to AC / DC "You Shook Me All Night Long". What costume would I buy for her? Maybe the beat is too fast for a five minute dance? "Crazy" is slower song.

My dream songs for the the Striptease show

Pricing FYI

Been to Hook last Friday.

Admission (one drink included) ARS 150.

Copa (endorsed and required) ARS 250.

General chica cash requirement for one hour ARS 1 k to 800.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

Kabuki Theatre at Hook?

My pattern with my favorite at Hook is meet up for a drink, she usually does a dance turn (she earns an extra 50 pesos and I enjoy watching her dance) and then we head out around 1:30 or 2:00 AM.

The big spenders in the club this night were a group of Asian business men. While my favorite was dancing they had a waiter invite her over to their table where they were partying with 4 or 5 other girls. My favorite politely refused.

I usually have Monica keep my jacket behind the bar. Usually Monica just hands me the jacket over the bar when I leave the club. On this night, when my favorite and I were about to leave, Monica makes a show by coming out from behind the bar to give me my jacket and a kiss on the cheek in front of the Asian businessmen's table.

My interpretation of this event is that Hook needed to show that I was also a VIP customer and that there was no sign of disrespect when the dancer did not come over to their table.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Stopped in Hook last night and had a nice chat with Monica the bartender about the good old days at Madahos, I.e. From 2003; I think she actually started there in 2002. Monica is hands-down the nicest and most authentic bartender I've come across in Baires. Later I sat on the couch by the poles and watched an amazing dancer with gorgeous tits for about 20 minutes. When she finished her set, I motioned to her to sit with me which she happily obliged. It was close to 4 am, and most of the chicas were leaving, but Stephanie, the dancer, agreed to come back to my apartment for 1000 pesos (plus the normal bar fine). She's a hot Dominicana, and has one of the most perfect natural bodies I've "come" across. She's also a really sweet lady. After two previous tries at Hook, it was a "happy ending...".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

I have gotten rolled a couple of times including one night when I lost about $800 in 20 minutes in Shanghai. .
    Something similar happened to me in Shanghai in 2012. Vowed never to go back to China again.

Monday night with Alexia

Alexia is a dancer with long brunette hair down to her butt. She dances a kind of salsa move and I like the way she moves her hips. 27 years old but no children. Body is tight and she has enhanced boobs. She is fun girl and she will take her time getting to know you in the club. I did not have as much chemistry with her as I have had with either my favorite or Jessica but it was decent night. Alexia is an extrovert and I tend to like the quieter girls. I think most guys would be happy taking her out. If I knew you and saw her going out with you I would give you my thumbs up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

An additional two cents if it is worth anything anymore

TL is right when he says the clubs are absolutely dead on Saturday nights but I think there is a an advantage in going to one. I walked into Hook last night at 12:30 AM and there was one other guy that I saw. So basically just about everyone of the hottest girls in the club was unoccupied. If you walked in then you had your absolute pick. It was true that several of hottest girls were not there.

I think I need a definition here to explain what I am talking about. For me, a "hot" girl at Hook is any girl where I would have no qualms taking out within 5 minutes paying the 400 pesos in drinks (150 + 250 pesos) and 1000 pesos for the hour without knowing anything personality. As Bob Dylan might sing, "I just want to see if it really is the expensive kind." Probably about 10 Hook girls fit into the "hot" category for me. I would take any Hook girl out at a 500 peso privado price. So that is my measuring stick.

So my advice is to go solo on a slow night like a Saturday night. It was really how I met my current favorite.

Another caveat is that rookies should be careful. I have been solo to clubs all over the globe so I do have experience. I have gotten rolled a couple of times including one night when I lost about $800 in 20 minutes in Shanghai. Rookies should carefully read Jackson's boards. I do not recall any negative scams at Hook.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Her name is Jessica not Vicky

I went out with Vicky from Hook last night. For you Spanish-challenged guys, her English is decent so I was able to have a conversation with her without using Google Translate. She definitely has a trick or two that she has learned to use in bed. She gave me the "you have a nice thick cock" speech after sex which is always a boost to the ego.

I laid the money on a table and she put it in her purse without counting. I asked her, "Aren't you going to count?" She said "I trust you." I made her take it out of her purse and count it. I told her to always count the money. I might have made a mistake. Can't let these girls get into bad habits.
    I am meeting too many chicas which probably is not a bad thing.

You did the right thing

I made her take it out of her purse and count it. I told her to always count the money. I might have made a mistake. Can't let these girls get into bad habits.
    A regular whom I was seeing for a year. I always used to pay her and she used to never count. The last time, I ever saw her, it was the same. I gave her the money and she never counted. I am very careful with money. I always count it 3 times, wrap it up in a rubberband before going to see a chica. So after I leave her apartment, she messages me, that I gave her 200 less. I was sure, I did not. Anyway, I went back to her on another day and paid her 200. But decided not to see her again.

Lesson learnt: Make them count.

Broadening Horizons

I went out with Vicky from Hook last night. For you Spanish-challenged guys, her English is decent so I was able to have a conversation with her without using Google Translate. She definitely has a trick or two that she has learned to use in bed. She gave me the "you have a nice thick cock" speech after sex which is always a boost to the ego.

I laid the money on a table and she put it in her purse without counting. I asked her, "Aren't you going to count?" She said "I trust you." I made her take it out of her purse and count it. I told her to always count the money. I might have made a mistake. Can't let these girls get into bad habits.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    A thought..Monica kicks ass.
    I don't know the arrangement at Hook but it is clear that Monica falls in the chain somewhere below the manager (a nice guy to me) but far above the bouncer, the door dude, and certainly far above the dancers and other women. I think she should get her own blog on here.
    Pete.
    Sounds like you have a great relationship with the staff Peter; that has it's own perks.

From my standpoint and experiences in Hook thus far, the girls don't want my pesos. (But, they did in several other viable establishments in the vicinity).

And as has been mentioned elsewhere, there are about 30,000 other choices in town...

Monica

A thought..Monica kicks ass.

I was being bothered by 3 Dominicans who were trying to split me from the girl I was speaking with. They in Spanish were basically telling her that I was theirs for reasons I can't figure out even now. The girl I was "talking" with was discussing it and holding her own but trying to be civil; not something the others seemed to care about. I simply looked at Monica, pointed at the three girls, and waived my hand like shoo fly. She instantly walked over, filled 4 oz of whiskey and in literally one sentence to the Dominicans sent them scattering like roaches when the light is turned on. I don't know the arrangement at Hook but it is clear that Monica falls in the chain somewhere below the manager (a nice guy to me) but far above the bouncer, the door dude, and certainly far above the dancers and other women. I think she should get her own blog on here.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Nice report Big Boss. I was there twice this trip and could not get a girl to talk to me. Your ability to interview 3 girls and only buy a drink for one in Hook is respectable. That said though, I don't ask waiters to bring me girls and I don't schmooz the bartender, though I always tip Monica very well because she's pleasant and efficient. It always makes me feel a little uncomfortable for management to tell someone to come talk to me. I'd rather the girl choose to do that. Maybe using Monica's clout is the best or only way now to interview prospects and control cost.

Posting Limitations