Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 145 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Now this is my kinda guy.

>Dickhead

>Instead of paying "only" 380 pesos at Black I got one for 125 plus 30 chica
    >drink. She stayed two hours and sucked me dry. I mean bone fucking dry.
    >Nice girl too. I took the precaution of taking her under the stairs and feeling >every inch of the merchandise before I made my offer. Some friend of the >Savage Beast by the name of Mabel. 25 years old, from Tucumán. I would
    >repeat.

DH we have got to be the same age, because how could anyone be such a pro and master at getting all the girls that you do. I have read about you for a few months now and to be honest I can't wait to bank roll a few nights with you just for the fun of it. You remind me of myself, dude I just love ya, ha ha ha. I love your style, love your input and wildness. Your beer info was pricesless.

You are the man, until I get to BA. Ha ha ha expect the time of your life when I get there dude.

WV

Retired Member

No Thank You DickHead

Yes it is true that DickHead and I shared the same Massuse yesterday, at Jackson's birthday pool party. I had earlier had done a "doblea" with her and her girl friend.

DickHead followed useing my bedroom and condom.

But What I thought was the most interesting statement of the day came latter at Nveuo Estila.

I had picked out a very nice blond "Debbra" whom DickHead was fimilar with. I was worried and was only negoicating for a half hour because the Massuse had gotten all my bullets earlier.

I pulled DickHead aside and stated, "I don't think I Can Finnish"

DickHead's responce" Yes But Can You Start", "yes" my reply. "Well then" he stated. We had a beautiful half hour and no I didn't "Finish", but would repeat

Exon

Thanks Exon

Yesterday after Exon fucked the mansion masseuse I fucked her even better, on Exon's spare bed, with a rubber provided by Exon. Then I went to Nuevo Estilo and got a comprehensive, professional, protracted Paraguayan Patricia blow job. Definitely one of the better blow jobs I have ever gotten but the masseuse had emptied me completely so it was all for naught but I enjoyed it anyway. I think on some special occasion I will take both Patricia and Antonela at the same time. That will probably double the GNP of Paraguay just in and of itself.

Nice Way to Get Off the Plane

Well, with all the talk about hand jobs, I have to put in my two cents.

I arrived in BA with the hoards early this morning and slugged my way through the incredible line. "Pardon the bother, we're putting in a new system..." the sign at immigration says. Yeah, the sign had been there for two years.

I don't sleep worth shit during the 16-18 hours of sitting on planes and airport lines on my way to BA. I've found a really nice way to spend my first afternoon. Call Roxana and ask her to send Norma over for a two hour massage (50 pesos per hour, 30 pesos for transportation--she lives 1 1/2 - 2 hours from downtown). Don't let her small size and plain looks put you off. She gives a WONDERFUL massage. All the aches and crap from the flight simply vanish. Handjob doesn't adequately describe the last 15 or 20 minutes of the session. Let me just say that the sensations she can produce in me are remarkable. And if it doesn't end up being the longest orgasm you've ever had, I'd be pretty surprised. Then again, there was this little geisha in Sao Paulo a couple of years ago...but that's a different story.

BTW, Norma had a baby girl in August (the last time I had a massage, April of so, she was HUGE). Give her a little something extra for the kid.

Stay on budget

DH,

I think you just found a way to stay on budget!

I got an even better price Exron

I can jerk myself off at no marginal cost. Comparing a hand job to two hours of oral and vaginal sex is like comparing McDonald's to Estilo Campo.

Bye Bye BA

Only one repeat this trip and a few new favoritas. What a week and what a city. I am jealous of the rest of you, but please help Mickey Mouse out and take good care of his chicas while I'm gone.

Until the next new adventure in January or February,
    The Mouse

Retired Member

Ive got a better price Dickhead

I just got a hand job at 877 Paraguary for $60 peso's

While waiting for Mickey Mouse to go to the Airport and my standby flight.

I asked Caroline, (the ball washer), from Orleans Cafe for a freebie and said I'd pay her next time Im in town, she said "NO".

Exon

Ness

Instead of paying "only" 380 pesos at Black I got one for 125 plus 30 chica drink. She stayed two hours and sucked me dry. I mean bone fucking dry. Nice girl too. I took the precaution of taking her under the stairs and feeling every inch of the merchandise before I made my offer. Some friend of the Savage Beast by the name of Mabel. 25 years old, from Tucumán. I would repeat.

Argentinaprivate website

Jackson, I realise that you have been very busy with the WSGForum upgrade but I was wondering if you were planning on updating your chica referral section on the argentinaprivate website. Roxana tells me that it's not been updated for a year now which puts it somewhat out of date.

Thanks for all your hard work anyway.

JackDaniels,

I wouldn't know if more mongers are coming down. I don't go to the clubs much but when I went it didn't seem like there are more mongers. In fact, most of the clubs when I did go seemed like less people then a few years ago and last year. I honestly don't have that much contact with mongers coming down. Most of the people staying in my properties aren't WSG guys. The percentage of WSG guys compared to the everyday common tourist coming to Buenos Aires on vacation is so miniscule it wouldn't even register. I get dozens and dozens of emails per day and almost none of them are WSG guys. And the WSG guys that I do get emails from, 99% want to stay in a cheap apartment. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

A few guys lately have been coming for vacation and just discovered the joys of the hobby. Generally though, IMHO, the quality of the girls in the high end clubs (like Black and Madahos) has significantly deteriorated. It used to be that you could see many hotties. Now you might be lucky to see a couple. Granted, all it takes is 1 girl but if you are in town a week or more, your chances of repeating might be high whereas in 2002 and 2003 you wouldn't even think of repeating because there was so much quality.

For me, there are much hotter girls just working in the malls, in restaurants and that I see working in some offices. If you speak some Spanish, ask them out. You'd be surprised at the results. Good luck.

P.S. Dickhead thanks for the info on the club. The expat community here is very small so I get emails from many of them asking what I think about their business plans. I got one from a few American dudes that were trying to open a club. Another one said he planned on starting an apartment like Santa Fe 1707. My advise was not to get involved unless they partner with a local already involved. With one phone call, another apartment can call the police on you and it's lights out. I don't imagine the inside of a jail cell is too pleasant here in Argentina. I heard that the guy in Rio that got arrested was in a tiny jail cell with about 100 other prisoners. Not exactly a good thought.

As civilized as these people are here, prostitution is still illegal here. Sure, they look the other way with bribes but there is a big difference between a local starting this type of business and an American starting this type of business.

Busy in Buenos Aires

If there are more non mongers coming to BA, are there also more mongers coming to BA in the same proportion ? I mean are the clubs filled and what is the girl/guy ratio like these days ?

I am counting the days to my trip.

Madonna

I saw no evidence of American ownership.

Dickhead,

I talked to one of the guys staying in one of my properties that also tried that new club. He said it sucked so you made the right call not going I guess. I heard there were a few Americans trying to start a club and I'm not sure if that is the one. I honestly think that any Americans trying to start a club will fail here unless they get partnered with one of the successful clubs that already has the pay off scheme worked out with the cops.

Generally, I predict that more and more clubs get more expensive. As I predicted, tourism is booming here and it's getting busier and busier. Many hotels have been booked solid the past couple of weeks and I see the occupancy rates for December are staying pretty full. December was typically a slow month before. More and more Americans are coming (non mongers) but I think percentage wise more and more Europeans are coming with their strong euros.

A few guys called me this morning that are getting kicked out of their room at the Etoile tomorrow morning because they came down with no reservations and could only find a room for one night. They are probably the 6th set of guys that I have gotten a call or email from. The BA of today is not the same one of the past few years so definitely make a reservation if you are coming down here. Some of my apartments already are booked into February.

Good luck all.

Exon at a polo match

Exon I think you and polo go together like Laurel & Hardy, the sipping of Gin on the rocks, the social class and in between chuckas the stamping of the Turf (I can just picture it)
    Have Fun
    FH

Posting Limitations