Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 57 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Andres,

On my flight back in July there were 8 guys in first class who went down on a hunting trip for birds. All big dollar guys who were pullling girls out of Blacks and the other joint ( 2 or 3 per person ). They make this trip 4 times a year. A lot of it has to do with the girls. These are not posters . I would not under estimate the buying power of the visiting foreigner. This was just 1 group. I assume there are many more like them coming from the United States. I would like to think that helps to balance out those that pay per minute. You need the high rollers in every city. It also keeps the girls off balance knowing they could hit a jackpot at any given moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a side note; I used to watch my father buy me callgirls at the Desert Inn in Vegas while he played Bacarat. I was a mere 18 at the time ( 69-72 my college years ). Now that's what I call shopping.

I just used to " point and click "

Starfe

Starfe:

I don't think that girls looked for greener pastures because of foreigners bargaining. Visitors still encomprise a very small fraction of mongers, being the locals the mainstream source.

Andres

Hi, Guys:

I'm not going to be in Buenos Aires from September,23rd to October,5th.

So for the translation service/ the appointments with the girls, you'll need to contact Mayra at MY CELL. PHONE: 155 103 3905, I will leave it with her.

You can email me, I will check my emails once a day. But for appts. while I'm not there it will be better for you to call Mayra at my cell. phone directly.

Kisses, Roxana.

Beating the Golden Goose to Death,

Just don't blame me for any of the girls leaving. I always pay the the fair market price ( maybe 25 u.s. more a pop ). All this nickel and diming by so many posters here has helped to ruin the market. So many of you who are beating these girls down for a few pesos have been killing it for the rest of us. It works both ways. I am so sick and tired of reading about how cheap someone paid to get laid. You make US look like the cheap whores. For those still chasing price all the time, Bangledesh is wide open for you.
    A little more generousity would keep more girls in town but most of you are just to stupid to think ahead.
    In Italy they have a nickname for you're type

" SHIT FOR BRAINS "

Starfe

JustgotBack,

Yep. I've always been straight. The sex scene in BA is not the greatest anymore. It's still good but not what it was. That's the God's honest truth. I also consider the European bombshell type to be the most beautiful girl.

Rio sex scene beats BA hands down. No questions. Especially with the termas. The internet girls in Rio are not as good, IMHO but you have Help Disco which can be pretty amazing but I hear that prices have crept up there too.

Europe is expensive but there still is some value in places like Prague where I found some hot girls in apartments. Lugano, Switzerland is a very expensive town but had some of the hottest girls out of any club I've been to in the world. Many Brasileras and girls from Russia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Colombia, Italy and even Argentina. I loved the variety. I posted a trip report in that section. But it isn't the city you go to if you're only looking for sex.

BA is still BA though. There will always be some action here but I think the glory days from right after the devaluation are gone forever. While everyone is complaining about the prices for sex here the hottest girls are still leaving because they can make much more in other places.

I agree with you all who have said that the quality is decreasing in BA. My first trip 2.5 years ago, I was walking around with my mouth hanging open. But now, the girls you settle for were the ones you wouldn't give the time of day to before. There were much hotter girls around. Sure you can still find the occassional 10, but it's far and few in between. What has kept me coming was that it was cheap compared to other places in the world. But know, with the price creep, high flight prices, higher hotels, etc, etc. It's just not what it once was. My tastes run toward the European ideal of beauty. And many places in Europe are a good alternative again. What with the bar fee and the 300 pesos price, that's about as much as an hour with a absolutely hot girl in Edinburgh who would be just as friendly and wild. In fact the wildest girls I've been with have been Scottish. The only part that sucks is that it's fun to hang around BA while not in bed. Scotland, is a little less exciting.

I'm thinking about going to Rio this time instead. I've never been there before and from what the people say in the Rio thread, it's still reasonable.

Saint,

you said >>>That's why I don't consider myself a good candidate for ever getting married.<<<

oh no!! don't say that!! I have (among everyone else here) have the same problem!!!

Inflation is almost zero in Argentina. Rise is chica-prices is due to an increased tourism/ foreigner mongering.

The prices for chicas where very low 2002-2003 but now they have reached their "normal" level. The Argentine economy has stabilised. There still exist inflation, but it is due to secondary-factors like taxes, increased costs for imports etc.. The important thing is that the underlaying inflation in the economy is at a level that predicts almost pricestability. This is at an macroeconomic level. But it should follow that prices for personal services, which are mainly exposed to the Argentines', like restaurants, taxi, sex etc..should be stabilised.

Mongers should consider the above basic facts. But chica price might have risen for tourists as an effect of our much more frequent visits to Argentina since the devaluation. Our respond to this must be to join the local boards at Yahoo and Bairesgirls(...and maybe there are more of thoose). I have followed the boards at Yahoo and Bairesgirls and I can not agree with the idea that the prices continue to rice. Macroeconomic facts still tells us that the unemployment rate is very high and that wages do not increase much at all. Fellow mongerers- DO NOT PANIC. Argentina seems to have gained pricestability at an exchange-level that is very favourable for foreigners. Look at http://www.indec.gov.ar/ for more information.

My advise for not going right into tourist traps are;

1. Learn spanish at least basic level.

2. This will bring you a new dimension of the mongering scene in Baires which gives you access to the information how to find young good looking girls at prices still very low.

Chicas have learned through the Latin Chica Network to pull up prices for foreigners. With the right information you can aviod the most obvious tourist traps.

I hopes this helps,

Decamerone

Starfe,

You know me better than probably anyone. Maybe you are right. While I don't see myself "hobbying" too much, when it comes down to it I love having sex with various gorgeous model quality girls. I always have and I suspect I always will. That's why I don't consider myself a good candidate for ever getting married.

It's very easy for me to meet normal beautiful girls here. My biggest problem is that I get bored easily and let's face it. These hobby girls can be pretty exciting. Also, some of the hottest non-pros here are even higher maitenance, believe it or not, than US girls. We'll see what happens. Stay tuned....

Saint

P.S. Latina Addict, you can't compare what a taxi driver makes or any other type of job to what these girls make. Once a "taxi driver" starts to make you feel as good as one of these girls makes you feel then you can start comparing what each one makes. (And if that happens I'd be really scared..ha, ha). Some of you forget that these girls have a really tough job. Yes, it is a job. You can't compare what the typical wage is for a worker vs. one of these girls working. Honestly, if we were one of these girls working in one of these clubs we would charge as damn much as we could get as well. Just something to think about...

Saint,

You have only been in B.A. for 6 weeks. Give yourself a chance to catch up on your mongering. Once your businesses are up and running so should your mongering. Don't despair just yet. You set the bar pretty high for most of us out here over the last 2 years. Few of us could keep pace with your " carousing " thoughout the world. You were non stop. A 6 week break is a good thing!

I expect that you will be back in your old form in a few short months.

Starfe

Well Jack Daniels,

My objective and experienced opinion is that we are our worse enemies. We (not me) arrive in paradise from sex prison with worthless Gringas and go nuts with the beauties in Baires and give them pretty much what they want. Ya know what? I think I ma underpaid by about 200k a year, but I cannot and do not get it. The chicks need to be brought down to earth. When a cab driver makes 700 to 1000 pesos a month after expenses, and raises a family on this income, that 100 dollar an hour or even all night long piece of ass, is totally ludicrous.

Like I have said many times before, I met a solid 9.5 at Newport last summer and had great honeymoon sex all night long till noon for 150 pesos. THAT is even high by my standards but not nearly so rediculous.

Ok now guys, remember, this is just the opinion of Latina Addict and in no way reflects the opinions of the man Jackson. Although, I know for a fact Mr. J himself is EXTREMELY upset about what some of us did to some of his ex favorite boliches by raising the prices.

Latina Addict

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: DickHead I would appreciate a few comments from You as our resident Economist regarding Jack Daniels post.

I personally blame it on President Bush and his policy of letting the dollar go to hell against the Euro in order to save the US economy so he can be relected.

Remembering that the Peso was pegged against the dollar but most of the money spent in Argentina is from Europe. And the Euro has been kicking the dollar's ass for sometime now.

Exon

Exon,

Yep. The cost of coming here is definitely going up. You'll find that some hotels have raised their prices or are in the middle of raising their prices. Some hotels are planning on raising their rates up to 50% soon. The simple reason is that there are plenty of tourists here and more on their way. Buenos Aires is actively promoting tourism around the world. I read in a local paper that they want to try to increase tourism by over 40% in the next few years. Their main targets are Chile, Brazil, USA, Canada and all of Europe and Asia.

Just the other night I was in a popular Recoleta restaurant with HobbyinHouston. They had a singer and she went around the entire restaurant asking where everyone was from. The restaurant was packed. Believe it or not, we were the only Americans in the entire restaurant. The rest were from Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Europe. It's not just more Americans that are coming here. It's everyone.

Sometimes mongers think we are such a huge number. We might be a sizeable amount of people but it is very very small compared to just ordinary businessmen and other tourists coming to Buenos Aires. This isn't a town like Rio where the locals just assume if you are middle aged, not traveling with your wife that you are a monger. That isn't the case here and I love Buenos Aires for that.

You guys can try to "boycott" places like Madahos or Black but IMHO, it will do very little good. Go to Black or Madahos on any given night. It's NOT filled with tons of Americans. It's filled with locals. That's the reason why it's so dead on Saturdays. Madahos and Black are a 'cheaters' hangout. Many locals come here after work during the week. Black is mostly comprised of wealthy locals and businessmen staying at the Alvear Palace.

I've been coming here very often the past 2.5 years. I definitely see a trend and I think that trend will continue. Buenos Aires is still a relatively affordable destination but you have to factor in the costs of an expensive airplane ticket, hotels/apartments, dining out, etc.

It does bother me a little that mongering is more expensive but I don't monger too much like you guys so it doesn't affect me too much. The people here are still some of the friendliest in the world. Just today, Kickstand and I were having lunch at Grant's in Recoleta. An elderly lady asked me where the ice cream was. She was surprised that I could understand her and she asked if I lived here. I told her I do now but that I am American. Kick Stand was next to me and she smiled and told us how we were such beautiful Americans. It's that kind of feeling that I love about being in Buenos Aires. You just don't get that in many parts of the world. That's the reason I'm living in this city. Not for the sex.

I also agree with you about the quality across the board. Not just in the Recoleta clubs but in all the clubs here in Buenos Aires. The quality has steadily gone down over the years. MANY girls have headed to Europe or Mexico City. Just today, an amiga from Madahos called me. She is coming here in a little bit to my apartment and will go out to dinner with Kick Stand and I. She told me how this foreigner is taking 8 of the hottest girls from Madahos and flying them next week to Cancun, Mexico to work until December. She is included in these 8 girls. This isn't just a one time occurence. This will happen more and more.

Guys might complain about the price of sessions here but in the grand scheme of things, it's still not expensive compared to other areas in the world. Most of these girls will easily get $300 US per hour in Cancun. Trust me. I can speak from experience.

The thing of it is...you guys couldn't expect prices to stay so low forever. There still are affordable places. Read Dickhead's posts. He seems to find good value. I'm just not sure how the quality is. I've tried some of the places he goes to and just can't find what I'm looking for the times I have been there.

Well, I don't know about Black (never been there) or Madaho's (went there once) but I think I get some pretty fine pussy in BA for around 125 pesos. Like Rafaela, Michaela, Barbara, and Jhana from Catto's. Or Lorena from Ness. Or Yesica from Hook. Or Araceli from Exedra. But maybe I am wrong.

Are these price increases merely reflecting the overall recovery in the Argentine economy since the days of the devaluation ? It sounds like it. Low prices have attracted mongers, who have effectively bid up the price of chicas and steaks. If the economy continues to improve, the prices will continue to increase. Thinking about it, as I write, why would the economy not improve from here on ?

Would be interested in the comments of the learned gentlemen who read this forum.

Posting Limitations