Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 63 of 145 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Visited the Quadrangle. Started out in XXXX and moved over to Cattos. A couple of ladies approached and I finally settled on Roccio. 24, Petite, with large chest, one child. She insisted Americans always pay $100 US Dollars. I countered with “I am not an American”. She countered with “you sure dress like one”. Eventually, we settled on $50 USD. The session was not bad, but not spectacular either. My encounters were starting to run together and Roccio did nothing to set herself apart. Her boobs were big and fun to play with.

Decided to try Bernardita who can be seen at this link. Called her cell 155-154-9342.

http: //www. gemidos. com. ar/index2. htm

She is in Barrio Norte and clearly a bait and switch. Compare the photos and see for your self. The apartment Bernadita is on M. T. de Alvear. Upon entering the apartment it was obvious something fishy was going on. For starters is was dark. I mean dark like it was night and I was in a cave. This is at 15: 30. She was slender. Asked for AR$100 pesos, I countered with AR$50. Eventually, agreed on 80 with pictures. CBJ (my request), DATY (NO WAY), Multiple positions and I checked the rubber several times. This chick has had more pricks in her than a porcupine has on it. Chalk this one up to experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-picture 011.jpg‎  

Dickhead, thanks for the info. It is all a haze for me now, but I think they charged me AR$25 for the salida chica drink at Cattos. I didn't pull from Ness or Hook, but your info about the rip-off at Hook was in my mind when we visited. We made a point of holding the change money to the light, a point that was certainly not lost on them.

So, it appears that I was overcharged AR$5 for the chica salida at Cattos. It won't happen again. I'll just have to return and right this wrong .

Peruana Araceli gets the "hat trick" award for making me come three times last night, and I do mean making me. IIRC she is the first Buenos Aires chica to do that without a night's sleep in between. She got me three times on her last visit too but the 3rd time was in the morning so did not qualify under normal hat trick rules.

120 / 3 = 40 pesos a fuck which compares favorably with most departmentos and plus I only promise her 100. She has to work for anything above that. She is a very good kisser but does not allow CIM. She did request to be ass fucked last night. Request denied.

But stay the hell away from her because half of my friends are banging her already.

This is for guys currently in BA.

The last 07-23-04 @ 04:02 I posted the picture of a
    non-pro who I talked into going to my hotel.

I know now she had become a nice semi-pro.

If any of you want to call her let me know (pm)

You can ask her to come to your place with the
    condition that if she is not of your liking, she's out. When I
    saw her she was very hot and GFE. Don't go over 130 pesos,
    to keep her feet on the ground. She should stay with you for
    2 hours plus

Why do I do this? Write a juicy report, please.

DWC

J Boy,

I'd highly recommend you contact Roxana on your first foray into Beautiful Buenos Aires. This is from the Links section:

Guides and Translators

Your Personal Assistant in Argentina:
    Roxana is a life long BA resident who speaks excellent English. She provides translation services for visiting Americans, including making appointments on your behalf with chicas.
    Here's her contact information:

Roxana's Contact Info:
    Email: roxanainba@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: 15-5103-3905

If you need someone to call a chica and make an appointment for you, I encourage you to contact Roxana. She has a great system for making your appointments: $10.00 USD for each appointment, regardless of the number of calls it may take back and forth, to be paid the next time you see her. All you have to do is give her a call with the chica's name and phone number and she'll take it from there.

In addition, Roxana is a beautiful lady, a good person, and fabulous company. -Hap

Anybody who pays cien dólares in Buenos Aires leaves a lot to be desired.

J Boy,

Slap a $100 bill ( for some a $20 bill ) on you’re forehead and they will think of you as the second coming! Money talks in this town. I speak NO Spanish and I manage to get whatever I could possible want with my dollars. You might start by learning to say " cien dólares " over and over again. Try to get the Spanish accent down as you say it. I would think its the same in the Philippines ( been there a few times) . How many gringos speak that language? Zero to none ?????
    That might sound crude but how many mongers who travel the Orient speak Thai or Chinese and manage to get around with little or no problems? The same goes for Buenos Aires. As a matter of fact, a total idiot can have the time of his life down there without opening up his mouth and just pointing. I speak from experience.

Starfe

Hi all.
    I have been mongering in the Philippines but thought I might try BA. How important is it to be able to speak Spanish? I speak none.

Welcome Home DH,

We were only a few hundred miles apart last weekend, but I was having so much fun I couldn't break away. What, No mongering for me in Germany? I am sorry, I had to go straight ... and I loved it!

You know, I just might commit and "Quit" mongering forever for this one!

However, I need one more trip to BA this year to get my Platinum standing on AA so being the sacrificial lamb that I am .....

Please take care of my "friends" for me until I make my return because I can hear them clamoring,
    MM

Rio Cabaña is NOT the place to go to mingle, have a beer, excitement. It's a place to go to just pick up and go for the cheap prices. Actually I don't have any "girls" in town. Ha, ha. It's just a few that I met are always calling and wanting to hook up so who am I to say no?? Actually a few of the girls at Rio Cabaña told me they prefer Asian guys. That's why several times if you go in there there are groups of Asian guys in there. I was wondering the reason. The place it seems has been around for years. I know another girl that used to work there many years ago. She works at Madaho's now and tells me the reason she worked there for many years is because she didn't want to leave with Americans before. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, that's probably why sometimes the girls may seem like they are bored. The girls there don't have to leave with a client if they don't want to. In fact, when I was in there with Andres, the girl I ended up leaving with, left a dude she was sitting with. Be careful though as more than one girl has told me some of the dudes that go in there are with the Asian mafia.

You learn something new everyday.

P.S. Dickhead, funny what you said about the number of young girls at Salome. I was there a few weeks ago with my buddy, Sandman, and most of the girls were older. I guess it's hit or miss.

No, El Capitán was not with me in Rio Cabaña last night, which was his birthday so if he WAS there maybe later I hope he had fun. Now my companion at the time did point out a gal to me and said she was your girl there. I would have done her in your honor but she was just arriving, I think, and took of course an inordinately long time in the bathroom. By then we were bored and left.

Honestly I would personally rate Rio Cabaña as the most boring place I have been in Buenos Aires and among the top ten most boring places in the entire world. But as we know YMMV and also timing is everything in BA and I am not noted for mine. Also in my report from yesterday I forgot we also went to Salomé for a while and there are some girls that turn me on but they are just that: girls. While I am sure all are of legal age the majority of the women there are just too young for me. However I will say I like the place overall.

Sterling,

Sorry. I didn't see your post from a few days ago. It was fun seeing you again. Funny the places we met up.... Rio, Tijuana and Buenos Aires. Ha, ha.

Yeah, I was surprised about the locals not freaking out with their Olympic wins but I think they are so used to losing in the Olympics they don't get too excited. Anyway, I was mystified.

Glad you had a good time. I look forward on having you as a neighbor in the near future. Take care amigo.

P.S. Dickhead..welcome home. Funny but this girl from Rio Cabana that always calls me called me today and told me that some dude I know was there last night. Then I told her I don't think so. First I thought it was you after reading your post. Anyway, then she said the American with glasses that lives in a castillo(castle) in Vicente Lopez. Ha, ha. I guess Captain Dave was with you?

Retired Member

Welcome Home DickHead

I am back from Germany so last night we started at Rio Cabaña. Place was totally dead, beer was awful, and I remain unimpressed. Then we went to Exedra. Peruvian Araceli was there and happy to see me but her friend's teeth were repulsive so I made an appointment for today with her and we went to Catto's. I left with Susana but I did not let her pull any of her bareback stunts this time so it was rather boring and I was jet lagged as hell. Anyway it is good to be back.

Oh relax, Chuponalgas. He is totally used to getting blown on a daily basis .

Posting Limitations