Thread: Guemes 3221 2a

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Sportsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    That said, my previous observation was the trend among providers to "charge" extra for BBBJ.
    Not at this place. Out of the three chicas I know here. Melina and Marisol do not provide BBBJ but they are good ball washers and tease you with some licking along the side. They never hinted propina to get BBBJ. Salomé provides BBBJ without asking and never asked for propina. She starts off with her signature tongue flicking of your Johnson before taking the whole thing in her month.

Quote Originally Posted by DonRoberto
    I tipped her, but won't disclose how much for fear of annoying Full Throttle.
    I appreciate that. Big tips in a near tip-free society are a bit annoying.

That said, my previous observation was the trend among providers to "charge" extra for BBBJ.

FT

Quote Originally Posted by DonRoberto
    A tall, black-haired girl didn't look too friendly
    That must have been Salomé you saw, she is like that initially. But she warms up real quick and can accommodate just about anything. Too bad you passed on her. I had another good session with her two Fridays ago. I have been stopping by this privado on every trip so far. I had a good session with Milena too. She lost some of the shy demeanor since I saw her last April. She is more talkative now and I still love those DSLs. She is back to blonde now.

Smile Good Time at 3221 Guemes

I stopped by this place I liked so much last year. Milena, the Scarlet Johanssen look-alike, was there, but looking a little worse for wear. A tall, black-haired girl didn't look too friendly, so I picked a pixieish-looking, petite, blonde, Vicki. She didn't have to be cajoled into BBBJ, and was quite good overall. They charge 80 pesos now, I guess for a half-hour, and it was well worth it. I tipped her, but won't disclose how much for fear of annoying Full Throttle.

I wanted to do Salomé ever since I saw her picture on the net. In my first three visits to the privado she was not available when I arrived, but each time got to meet her after my sessions with other chicas. Finally hooked up with her in my fourth attempt last September. She is one hot chica and a good provider. She is a little passive initially but responses very well. Don't forget to mention to her El Toro Rojo sent you, you will get a big smile in return from Salomé. Hopefully she will be my first session when I arrive to BsAs next week.

I had two sessions with Marisol and enjoyed both of them. She is a good kisser but does not provide BBBJ, at least that's my experience but I did not really ask for it. She is a good back up if Salomé is not available.

Also had a session with Milena (Cecilia), she was a blonde when I saw her. Another recommended chica. I love those DSLs.

Salomé is way better looking than the pix on that link, but she does use tinted contacts and does not have blue eyes. Trust me on this one.

Thumbs up Salome and Marisol - recommended

I checked out this apartment last year and this year, and my favorites are Salome and Marisol. They have their own website just for the apartment at www.bonitas2004.com.ar. Salome is a tall dark-haired, blue-eyed beauty and Marisol is just fucking cute. Marisol used to be blonde but now is a red-head.

AR$80 for half hour, AR$120 per hour.

4821-3381

4826-9530

Salome

I have enjoyed the pleasures of Salome on nearly all of my visits. This trip was no exception.

Salome is probably the most beautiful woman I have fucked in Buenos Aires. However, she is very quite and not aggressive so I have to take the lead in the game. However, during sex she gets hot and becomes responsive and pumps back as I thrust into her.

She is about 1.71 m and full. By full I mean she has some muscle, meat and large bone structure. She is definitely NOT heavy or even soft-she is just a bigger girl. Hard to explain without it sounding like she is heavy / overweight, which she is definitely not!

We started out slow, the moved forward, to BBBJ and sex. Now in the past her hot cola was available to me but I guess YMMV and on this day she said no, -however I did not ask up front but after I was about ready to cum-so perhaps she did not want me to stop. Nor did she allow me to CIM so perhaps that is only available.

All in all, I enjoyed her pussy well enough to be satisfied. It was great looking at that beautiful face as I came inside her.

Definitely will enjoy her again on my next trip. Hopefully, she will let me fuck her in her ass, then.

Suerte,

Stowe

Missed Salomé again

OK, arrived last Friday on my second trip to BsAs, still wanted to do Salomé. So I decided to make Guemes 3221 my first stop. I was on my way there from Microcenter, half way there I realized I was not sure about the apartment number. Could not stop by a locoturio to check the apartment number since I did not have any change on me. So I ended up at Cordoba 1364 1A with Valeria instead (separate report forthcoming)

So on Monday, my last day of this trip, I stopped by Guemmes. Again I was told by Arceli Salomé was not there. So I picked Marisol, she is listed in Platynum as Cary. Cute face with a nice body. Paid 120 pesos for the hour. Very good experience with DFK, DATY, balls washer, Besos Negros, and various positions. CBJ only but I did not ask nor push for BBBJ. After I shot my load, showered, and got dressed, Morisol was laying in the bed looking so sexy, I jumped back in bed and started to make out with her again. She responded very well so I gave her the digits, which she seemed to enjoy. Ten minutes later a knock on the door indicating my time is up. On the way out, I asked Arceli if Salomé is still working there. Her response was the same as my last visit: Yes she is working now! As soon as she said that, Salomé just happened to be walking out the door with us. She was on her way to the store to get something. So the three of us took the elevator down. I was to meet with Member #3313 for lunch and then was planning to go back to have my last session of the trip with Salomé. But timing did not work out because I was running late. Now I have to wait for 2 more months before I can try her out.

Called here this evening inquiring if Salomé was there. "No se encuentra" said the madam, but she said she had another very nice morocha I could check out "sin compromiso." I figured I'd go there and if I didn't like her, I could go to the nearby Santa Fe 3373.

Had not seen this madam before, by the name of Brisa, quite cute in contrast to Araceli. She says Saturdays are pretty quiet. The morocha, Lorena, was the only one working. She was pretty cute, cuter than what I've had at 3373, but not NEAR as cute as Salomé. I decided to give her a try.

No BBBJ but good technique. No kissing. I was thinking it wouldn't be such a good session. But, no rush, plenty of time on the BJ, and then the fucking was quite good. She knows how to fuck and more importantly, likes too. She has a nice set of C cups and she likes them squeezed and pinched. Came one time doggy and then chatted for a while. She is Porteña and claims to be 23. I didn't ask but I'm thinking no kids.

Then she says, "Well, the hour is almost up but there is no one here and Brisa is cool. Wanna do it again?" Gotta like that. So we did, this time with a cara a cara finish. Then another 20 minutes or so of cuddling and hugging. She is very cuddly. I was there an hour and a half, all told.

100 pesos la hora. Not open Sundays. Last call at 9 PM. Would I repeat with Lorena? Probably, but not if Salomé is there! Also Marisol from Platynum works there. Buses 39 and 152 go right there. A cold beer was provided, unfortunately Quilmes, and another one was offered afterwards, which I declined (had it been Brahma I would have accepted, of course).

This is a good place with no bullshit. Tell 'em El Toro Rojo sent you. Bring chocolate.

Guemes 3221 2a

On the last day of my stay at BA, I wanted to check out Salome/Ailen at Guemes 3221 2A. Thanks to Dickhead’s advice and direction to the place, I found the privado no problem. I was presented with two young blondes in their early to mid-twenties but no Salome I picked Cecilia for 120 pesos/hour. It turned out to be a very enjoyable session. Her smile and lips are dead ringer for the actress Scarlett Johanson in “Lost in translation” She does not speak a word of English but I kept trying to get her to talk because she has a very sweet voice. Although no BBBJ but she did work on it along the side and the orphans before putting the condom on with her month. DKF and DATY were good. After I dropped my load in 30 minutes, we stayed in bed in bear hug with our legs locked onto each other. We were stroking each others backs in that position. A total GFE with DFK and sucking on her nipples for another twenty minutes or so until we heard a knock on the door telling us the time is up. She is a keeper.

When the hostess took me down to the front door, I asked her if Salome is still working there. She told me she is working now and she was with someone else when I got there. I asked if I may see her to just to say hi. She said sure and took me back up the elevator into the apartment. While in the apartment, she told me to wait in the room. 30 seconds later in come this statuesque figure with long flowing black hair. She gave me a hug and light kiss. Then I said “Mi amigo El Toro Rojo say hi to you” She has a big smile on her face because she knew exactly whom I was talking about. When Salome told the hostess even she knew who El Toro Rojo was!!! Too bad it was my last day I was seriously considering staying just for half hour with her even though knowing I would not be able to drop another load so soon. But I decided to hold off thus give me another reason to return to BA soon.

Posting Limitations