Thread: Maipu 359 5th fl apt 78-elevator4

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Hayashi04,

You have posted a couple of times about abundance of girls rated 8 or 9 in looks in Quito for $20. Just for reference since everyone has different tastes in chicas, would you care to point out any posted pictures in the Quito, or anywhere in Ecaudor section of ISG you consider an 8 or 9 in looks?

If the girls are as nice looking as you claimed, I might look into about going to Quito.

Thanks,

Sportsman
    Yes I agree people have different taste in women. I find these girls down in Argentina to less attractive side. I like Paraguayana but very few girls from Arg. Appeal to me as far as face. Body is whole diff story. I did take few pic from Ecuador but I don't post them due to the fact that these girls don't like it on web. I can point out one girl who have been talked about alot in ISG. Her name is Andrea, 20 yr old. Her pic can be found if you look carefully but personally I believe that is really bad pic of her. I have a pic where she is really hot n pretty with big smile. I can send you couple of pic of girl if you PM me here. Just promise me that you won't show these pic to anyone else or post em on the web. Place I am talking about in Quito is Cafe Rojo. There are few other chongoes in Quito where you can find pretty hot girl for like $8. I will give you pic of couple girls I had for $8 as well.

The CATCH is. Not much GFE in Quito. BUT it will get more GFE if you repeat with girl and get to know the girl more and more. Hope this helped. I usually post on CRT about my trip report and you can feel free to read about my experiences there. (trip report from Cr, Nica, Equdor, Peru, I will write about Chile, Arg, Uru, Para when I get back from Paraguay or while I am in Paraguay.

Hayashi04,

You have posted a couple of times about abundance of girls rated 8 or 9 in looks in Quito for $20. Just for reference since everyone has different tastes in chicas, would you care to point out any posted pictures in the Quito, or anywhere in Ecaudor section of ISG you consider an 8 or 9 in looks?

If the girls are as nice looking as you claimed, I might look into about going to Quito.

Thanks,

Sportsman

Tried Rocio 2 nights back. Didn't look to bad considering this is girl from BA. About 7 in face 7.5 in bod (nice natural D) blond hair but not really soft as I prefer soft silky hairs. Sex was ok. DFK and CBJ. No cola for 100peso. Right when I started 2nd round, I got a knock and had to stop after I banged her for like 2 min in round 2. She seemed overall sweet nice gal. I definately want to try Romina after reading about her oral skill and looking at her pic. Camila seems to have that great oral skill as well but didn't appeal to me when I saw her pic. Comming from Quito and Lima where there are abundance of cheap pussies. I got spoiled. Hotties with 8-9 in looks and 8-9 in performance can be had for only $20 in Quito.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I was here yesterday and the sex I had was so fabulous I considered suicide immediately thereafter on the grounds it would never get any better.
    OK, after a post like that, it must be asked: Who did you fuck that day?

I'm totally sold on this place now, it will be my first stop when I arrive in BA. It sounds like you just can't go wrong with this place, exactly what the doctor's ordered.

I was here yesterday and the sex I had was so fabulous I considered suicide immediately thereafter on the grounds it would never get any better, so why not go out on top? But suicide is messy and inconsiderate so I guess I will have to go back here again and again and try to fuck myself to death. I'm not sure if it's actually possible to fuck one's self to death but this would sure be the place to try it.

I was here yesterday and the sex I had was so fabulous I considered suicide immediately thereafter on the grounds it would never get any better, so why not go out on top? But suicide is messy and inconsiderate so I guess I will have to go back here again and again and try to fuck myself to death. I'm not sure if it's actually possible to fuck one's self to death but this would sure be the place to try it.

Review of Romina at Maipu

Well guys,

I finally managed to fuck the famous Romina of Maipu 359

It was a good experience. Plenty of DFK and BBBJ.

No cola though but comfortable relaxed sex.

Looks wise, she looks better than Camilla.

She has a nice body and face.

Highly recommended. Good value for 100 ARS

Also know both, like both, and agree Maipu Camila is superior. Corrientes Camila is older, more slender, and from Paraguay. Both are great providers and nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyconyx
    I lost track of the best sex toy I was with in BA, she used to work the night shift at corrientes 1125

Camila was brunnette, tiny, 1,6 meters tops, very slim, small boobs, but by your description of her service, it sounds like her, if you could please let me know, I would appreciate it, I'm probably going to be in town next week, thank you very much
    I know both Camila at Corientes 1125 and Maipu 359, they are not the same chica. I pick Maipu Camila over Corrientes Camila anytime.

A question about camila

I lost track of the best sex toy I was with in BA, she used to work the night shift at Corrientes 1125

Camila was brunnette, tiny, 1,6 meters tops, very slim, small boobs, but by your description of her service, it sounds like her, if you could please let me know, I would appreciate it, I'm probably going to be in town next week, thank you very much

Talking Lucianna has serious game IMHO!

Check out my posts about her during my last visit to BA. Posts speak for themselves. You will find the posts under BairesGirls thread.

Happy Mongering. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 09-13-08 at 18:11. Reason: add icon

Was here the other day and fucked Camila. We have a nice, easy relationship and she asked if she could ask me a personal question so I said, "Sure, but I might not answer it." She asked me how old I was and I told her. Then there was a long pause during which I was evidently supposed to ask her how old she was but I did not so finally she asked me how old I thought she was. I figured she was about 33 so I said 31. She laughed and said, "No, really; cuanto me das?" Then I knew I was in trouble one way or another so I just dummied up and said a bunch of crap about how the older I got the harder it was for me to tell.

She then rattled off her birthdate which I think she said 9 March and the year 1982. I did the math and she indeed claimed to be 26, "ni mas ni menos." Is this at all plausible? Could she really be under 30? The way she sucks cock I would let her blow me if she were 90 years old.
    In my view, Camilla is 34 or 35 but she does suck cock very very very very well

This is the thread for Maipu 359, boludos.

Was here the other day and fucked Camila. We have a nice, easy relationship and she asked if she could ask me a personal question so I said, "Sure, but I might not answer it." She asked me how old I was and I told her. Then there was a long pause during which I was evidently supposed to ask her how old she was but I did not so finally she asked me how old I thought she was. I figured she was about 33 so I said 31. She laughed and said, "No, really; cuanto me das?" Then I knew I was in trouble one way or another so I just dummied up and said a bunch of crap about how the older I got the harder it was for me to tell.

She then rattled off her birthdate which I think she said 9 March and the year 1982. I did the math and she indeed claimed to be 26, "ni mas ni menos." Is this at all plausible? Could she really be under 30? The way she sucks cock I would let her blow me if she were 90 years old.

I tried out Rocio at Apt 74 today afternoon. Who knows, maybe me & Bruce were in the apartment at same time!

Rocio looks quite stunning to look at. She could easily be working in a more expensive Privado, but to our good luck she choses to work here at 100 ARS an hour.

Sex was average, no BBBJ. However, DFK was good, cola was provided. Overall average sex with a stunner at just 100 ARS.

Enjoy BA.

Posting Limitations