Thread: Maipu 359 5th fl apt 78-elevator4

+ Submit Report
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo
    I think that normal chica population here is 4-6 chicas. I went in the early evening, so I think some of the chicas were sessioning. I saw a few more when I came out. They definitely weren't there when I went in.

Is it normal operating procedure for the house to hold back some of the girls? Do they do that to everyone or just certain types of people (I. E. Tourists)

How much for the 'guys?' Maybe that was the 10 peso charge? 15 sin condom?

FT

mixed impression here

I dropped by here today on a tour of Lavalle area apartments.

The place appeared pretty busy. They showed me three guys non of which were too appealing for me. The rooms are pretty dumpy as well.

When I said I wasn't interested they showed me one more girl a petite morocha who was cuter, but I still wasn't interested.

Also the mamasan here speaks way too fast and at one point it seemed like she wanted to charge me 10 pesos just to look at the girls. I'm not sure that's what she said, but it left a bad impression with me.

I did also get the feeling that there were better looking girls here that were reserved for appointments with regulares Portenos.

Visited here again this morning. The price incresed to 60 pesos from 50 for the hour. Still a bargain. The manager told me that ownership changed and the rates increased. Six girls in lineup, I chose ROMINA as I have tried her several times in the past and she never disappoints. There were two others I thought were good looking and will gop back for next week.

This is one of the best values in BsAs.

Have fun!

Paola - 26yo

I had Paola delivered from Maipu my last afternoon. I had wanted to get one that Seismo had gotten (Romina, I think), and they said they'd send her. 20 minutes later they call back and say she's "occupado". They have the two girls I've already seen and Paola and Janet, both blondes. I should have read my own post, but had forgotten which blonde was which. I thought the nicer looking one (larger breasted), was taller, so I asked for the tall one.

However, when the chica showed up at my departamento, it was the one that I thought looked harder and probably was going to regret it. I was pleased, however. She wasn't up to the service level of Camila or Florencia, but she was pleasant none the less. She also has a little breast milk .

She gave a nice BBBJ, seems to enjoy FUTB, and was generally nice. She had a mostly shaved pussy, but with an patch at the top that seemed to form an arrow pointing down. I've included a pic, as I thought it was somewhat humorous.

50 pesos for the hour, plus 20 pesos for the taxi. When leaving, she asked if there was a bus to centro nearby. I guess she was trying to make the whole 10 peso back as profit. It was rushhour she she came, so she probably spent almost 10 pesos. (Non rush hour, I think the taxi would be 7 pesos or so)

The thing I really like about the Maipu apartment, is that everyone had a good attitude, even the worse gave good service.

I've photoshopped her hair over her eyes for a bit of privacy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Argentina-BA- Maipu 359 5th fl apt 74 -Paola.jpg‎   Argentina-BA- Maipu 359 5th fl apt 74 -Paolapussy.jpg‎  

Here's a pic of Camila

I'm posting this here, instead of the Pic Forum, so that people can easily reference the chica to the report on her.

I've edit the pic a bit to cover her eyes for her privacy. She's a super sweet chica, and has nice leche as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Argentina-BA- Maipu 359 5th fl apt 74-Camila.jpg‎  

Revision - Quality of chicas

I ended up seeing 3 different girls from here. Camila, Florenica and Paola. I think that the other girls there may look a little better, but I'd say that it's one step below Suipacha, and not equivalent as I stated before, looks wise.

However, I found even the worst one would be acceptable to many. All gave BBBJ with no complaints. Money up front, but that's normal with incall or outcall service at Maipu. No asking for tips. For outcall, the taxi amount (10 pesos to Recoleta) was a bit inflated, but not horribly so, depending if it's rush hour or not.

All the chicas I took had at least one kid, which is why many of them are working here. So some stretch marks. Camila still had a lot of breast milk, and Paola had a little bit.

I'll post some face altered pics when I come back from CT in a couple of days.

We´ll find a Rosetta stone yet.

I think the girl quality is similar to the Suipacha privado, if you´ve been there. The rooms are definitely worse on Maipu, but I´m not there to fuck the rooms.

I got delivery from Florencia of Maipu yesterday. I´ll report on it when I have a bit more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    I can not answer this, since I have never been to Santa Fe. I would guess that most of the girls are a notch below, from descriptions, though. I will post one or two pictures from Camila when I get back to the states.

I´ve got one or two more outtings here to do before I leave tomorrow night. I have another report on another girl as well.

For a small apartment, they do have more girls than rooms, which is nice.
    Ah ok, I just assumed that you’ve been to Santa Fe before. Well, keep up the good work on your reports and hopefully your other visit to Maipu 359 was a success too. We at least know one thing that this place and Santa Fe have in common... You can get a free drink at both of them… hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Young & Restless
    Would you say that the girls there are up to par with Santa Fe?
    I can not answer this, since I have never been to Santa Fe. I would guess that most of the girls are a notch below, from descriptions, though. I will post one or two pictures from Camila when I get back to the states.

I´ve got one or two more outtings here to do before I leave tomorrow night. I have another report on another girl as well.

For a small apartment, they do have more girls than rooms, which is nice.

Gracias senor Dickhead. I see what you're talking about now. Thanks for the info. It's going to take me at least a few more trips before I have a decent handle on the terrain. It's dirty work, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. LOL

Y & R you would be going in the wrong direction. This would be on the other side of Corrientes from Córdoba and would be on the east (river) side of the street. Between Corrientes and Sarmiento.

Excellent report!! Would you say that the girls there are up to par with Santa Fe? Just curious, if you are on Maipu walking towards Paraguay coming from Cordoba, is this place on your right hand side? I was walking in this direction and could clearly hear people fucking inside one of these buildings, but the sound was coming from the ground level. Also, excuse my ignorance, but aside from this and other web-sites, what other resources are there to find these FS apartments? Thanks again for the great report.

Y & R

This is an excellent place. Thanks Seismo!

Well, after Seismo posted a few apartments the other day, I checked out the first place, which wasn´t great, but for 50 pesos I wasn´t going to cry (too much) about it.

On Monday, I was going to go get another massage from Mariela at Magic Hands. I just head over there, and stop by a Movistar cell phone place since my cell phone wasn´t working. Of course now that I´m in a store, it does work. Never fails.

So I decide to check the phone and just call up to Magic Hands to reserve Mariela. I figure if she´s busy, I´ll write a report or two while I´m waiting. They tell me she´s working at the other location that day. Hmmmm.

I get the address, and decide to find the other internet place I used last week for 1 peso an hour. After walking around for 10 minutes, I finally found it. I had to call back to the US and check my voicemail, and this place had a decent (.75 a minute) price. I saw ads for phone cards that were lot cheaper, but I only needed 5 minutes or so.

I then make a report, and then decide I´ll see if anyone interesting is working in the Magic Hands that I´m by. I call up, but no names on the recommended list. I decide to try Exon´s Monica at Cordoba, and call over there. She´s not there. They said something else about her, but I don´t know if it´s that she doesn´t work there anymore, or sick or what.

I decide that I´ll walk a bit and maybe head over to the Maipu place. I had originally planned on walking partway and then taking a taxi. Then I was close enough that I thought it would be a waste to pay a taxi. I finally find the place (About Corrientes and Maipu), and go upstairs.

It´s a big lobby, and you go to the back, on the left side and take elevator No. 4. 3 or 4 apartments are served by each elevator.

I ring the bell and it takes a couple of minutes for them to open it. I´m met by the madam, who leads me into a fairly beat up room. It has a real bed, but it´s been used *just* a little bit. I would be afraid to even look under the sheets for any Exon ¨periods¨.

She said she´d bring the chicas in, and first came Florencia, then a hard looking blonde and then Camila. Now the last looked okay, but Florencia looked better. Now I had recalled that a Camila at one departamento was really great, so I thought I´d try this one.

She´s medium height, and said she´s 24, which looks about right. She´s got some stretch marks, her large B breasts are a tad droopy. She is very friendly, with DFK, and quite fun to be with. I´d recommend her heartily.

Now to compare equally with the Rivadavia place I went to, I again gave the madam a 100 peso note (Okay, I´m lying. I again had less than 50, and it´s so damn hard to get anyone to break a hundred in this town.), she smiled, and a minute later came back with 50 pesos. Amazing.

Camila comes in, and this dark hair beauty and I just click. I tell her my name, and we get comfortable in bed. I start to suckle her tits and milk is coming out. Now I know that to some people this is weird, but I always treat it like a Christmas present. She said she stopped breast feeding 6 months ago, but she was pretty full. Yummmmy.

She then took the initiative and started giving me a wonderful BBBJ. She seemed to just love to deep throat me, and would do some sort of macarena dance with her tongue when she had my dick all in her mouth. After only a couple of minutes I had to stop her. I switched places with her, and started on the pussy palace.

She has a shaved pussy and is very responsive to DATY. I worked for about 30 minutes and one pillow was 1/2 drenched.

There was no way I could pass up on a BBBJ for the finale, and she just went to town. She took it all in her mouth, before going to the bathroom and spitting all the sperm into the depths of the BsAs sewage system. She then brushed her teeth, and came back for the last 10 minutes.

We talked a bit, and then I took some pictures. She wasn´t excited about getting them taken, but was cooperative enough. Like many other chicas she loves to look at pictures of herself. While not a top notch girl, and probably one that would fit in Orleans or Exedra easily, she is a real sweetheart, and she gives an excellent BBBJ. I´m not sure if it´s the best I got this trip, but it´s pretty damn close.

A super bargain at 50 pesos. No tip was asked for, all the condoms you want are provided for free, and bathroom for showers and such is available. While not fancy in the least, a nice place.

When I was exiting, there were now *6* girls there. I think there are 4 rooms here. I didn´t see any chica below a 5, and a couple are 7 or 7.5 in looks.

Takeout is available for the same 50 pesos an hour, plus taxi.

Posting Limitations