This blog is moderated by Jackson

Anita is Luna

The Anita you describe is, I think, Luna who is one of Silvina's recommendations - see the separate thread for a lot of good detail. She, as Anita from Platynum, visited my apartment last July after Roxanna made the arrangements. Afterwards she gave me the address of her place - Diagonal Norte 885 3g - with the promise of a good double, at a special rate, a "promocion" she called it. I passed by Diagonal Norte a few days later, and had a quick look for 885, but I could not find it. I'm sure it was in front of me, but it was raining and I gave up. She visited my apartment a few days later, and did a great job, so I thoroughly recommend her. I'm not absolutely certain that the boobs are natural, but if they are enhanced, they are great. The ass is superb too, and she really enjoys her work.

I am returning to BA this July and she is certainly on my shopping list. (I look forward, incidentally, to meeting some of the famous resident mongers, and anyone who is on a visit like me might like to get in touch. I will certainly use Roxanna's and Silvina's services - I can hardly wait.)

I have re-attached a few of last July's photos of Anita/Angeline/Luna - they are elsewhere on this site, but they are well worth another look. They are relatively tame, but Anita was happy, indeed keen, to pose for lots of much more active pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anita033Resize.jpg‎   Anita037Resize.jpg‎   Anita039Resize.jpg‎   Anita043Resize.jpg‎   Anita047Resize.jpg‎  

Anita086Resize.jpg‎  

Diagonal Norte 885 3g

4326-6665
    11am to 9pm Mon thru Fri.

This apartment is one block from the Obelisco on a street named Roque Saenz Pena, AKA Diagonal Norte.

This is a nice, clean apartment with a selection of 5 when I was there.Of the 5, there was only one that I would have passed on.

I chose ANITA,a full figure at 42DD if you like that sort of thing, ALL NATURAL,
    along with a huge Dominican ass to go along with it. She gave a great performance and I will DEFINITELY REPEAT!

150 pesos per hour

Administrator

Venues: 398

Diagonal Norte 885 Apt 3-G (aka The Temple of Love)

The Temple of Love
    Diagonal Norte 885 -3G- 4326-2437
    http://www.templomarion.com/

Posting Limitations