Thread: First time in BA (Pia and Aye Review)

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Rump Rider30

Here you go

They can be found on gemidos. Com / ar. Great pair of ladies!

Any links for Pia and Aye?

Nice review. Very helpful! I'm looking forward to visit to BA in Dec.

Thumbs up First time in BA (Pia and Aye Review)

Just arrived in BA today for the first time. After spending the last few weeks reading this forum I couldn't wait to get here. I called Roxana as many of you recommended and boy did she deliver! I arrived at 1000 checked into the hotel around 1100 and gave Roxana a call. She arranged for me to meet with Pia and Aye for a welcome to BA XP. I checked the forum for recommendation on these two girls but couldn't find any and so I thought I would add one.

Roxana scheduled the appointment for 1900 and the ladies showed up on time and are just as nice looking, if not better in person, than their web photos. We went up to my room (staying at the NH Florida just in case anyone wants to hang out) the girls never requested payment until the session was over. Everything was on the menu DFK, DATY, Cola, and they provided the full Lesbo show. Both were very energetic and seemed to truly enjoy themselves. Pia has that wonderful talent that we all like (she can tighten up her pussy) in just about any position. Aye is more of an oral person and gives a great BJ. It is important to note that both ladies somewhat with a BBBJ but soon after I got erect they covered it and continued that way. So if this is a show stopper I would ask Roxana, I personally don't have a problem with it but many of you do. We after my first shot we tried to talk (I don't really speak Spanish) and did alright. I can tell you that these girls would probably be great to talk with. So after a little chatting and foundling Aye started with a BJ while Pia and I were kissing. Once I had risen to the occasion I had Pia in the missionary position while Aye Sat on her face and yes I was getting off watching this! Did I mention this was my first time with two girls, figured it was my first time in BA so what the hell. After we did that for a while Pia asked for Cola and I was more than happy to provide it. Bam! Shot my second load and was completed exhausted form this encounter plus air flight. I almost had the girls stay for another hour but just could do it.

So that's my story for today. Plan to contact Roxana for additional appts.

Posting Limitations