Thread: Bait-and-Switch blacklist.

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Orgasm Donor
    AllIWant,

Girls advertise with different names in different websites to track which advert gets them more business. Say, if a girl advertises as Ana on Gemidos and as Betina on Platynum, and more blokes ring asking after Ana, she can tell that she is getting more exposure from Gemidos and probably won't bother advertising on Platynum next month.

I have seen that happen.

One girl going with several aliases, but not with the same exact photos. Usually its one agency as a "Wicked Wanda Dominatrix" and another "Playful Pinup" some websites are sort of a search engine for several agencies, Where you may find a "pair" but this was with the same agency with only a couple dozen chicas.

I lurk these sites quite a bit, because if you see the same chica, You can choose to ignore the "Elite" agency, and opt for the alias thats got a cheaper rate. Providing if in fact they send the exact chica in the photo.

OD

OD,

I didn't visit the site you included in your post, but many, many girls advertize under more than one name. I do not know all the reasons, but I suspose most are versions of the more exposure the better. If the girl who shows up is the girl in the photos you've got no complaint. Many also advertize on more than one site, sometimes using the same name sometimes using a different name.

AllIWantIsLove (but I get by with a little sex from my chica friends)

Thumbs down Bait-and-Switch blacklist.

I think it might be good to start a thread dedicated to bait and switch. Perhaps we can make a difference by letting some sites / agencies know we won't stand for this false advertising. Lets say the ground-rules are that photoshop is ok, but if you get someone that in no way resembles the photo, or is a photo lifted from a modeling site or the like deserves to be on this blacklist.

Let me get the ball rolling by pointing you to the site- http://www.bebotasonline.com.ar/bebo.../index_muj.htm You can see that on this page they are using the same exact photo for 2 different ladies names. A dead give-away. Check "GINA" and "MAURA" same exact photo.

I suppose I should give benefit of the doubt that they may be identical twins in the same exact pose? If this is the case, are they available for "duplas"? Hahaha!

Too bad. The chicas on that site look hot. I now wonder if ANY of the photos are genuine.

OD

Posting Limitations