Thread: Where can I find chicas for orgies?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Offct

Quote Originally Posted by Offct
    "pumping the python", "jerkin da gerkin". Thanx for the response. I was not picturing the swinger scene however more like say 2 or 3 of you hit the clubs, spot some honey, take 2 or more chicas back to your hotel or transitario (and have a menage a quatre, cinq. Each guy having his own pony to ride, perhaps sharing a ride or simply trying all the ponies in the stable.
    Getting two chicas to go home and tag-team you is no problem at all. It's such a common request that most girls already have a partner available, and some will even suggest it when you're just negotiating a one-on-one. Three might be more problematic, but if you have the money and the sperm available, there are three girls waiting to drain you of both in just about every boliche in Buenos Aires.

"pumping the python", "jerkin da gerkin". Thanx for the response. I was not picturing the swinger scene however more like say 2 or 3 of you hit the clubs, spot some honey, take 2 or more chicas back to your hotel or transitario (and have a menage a quatre, cinq. Each guy having his own pony to ride, perhaps sharing a ride or simply trying all the ponies in the stable.

Interesting stuff although this seems to be just a group of whoares and not a swinger party (something I have no experience with). The "contribution fee" of GBP100 is very reasonable for London if that allows you to do whatever you want for 2 hours.

I especially like where they say "Please note that while almost all Sacred Rose girls love owo, if you do prefer oral with protection, that is no problem! (Flavoured condoms particularly welcome lol!)". Do they care if you accidentally bust a nut while BJ is in progress?

PS, how about "five-knuckle shuffle"?

Or how about "spank the monkey"

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    bashing his bishop.
    Heh heh heh, never heard that one.

How about "cuffin' the guv'nor"?:)

Parties

I have been to a couple of these 'parties' in London and its very different actually being there than just imaging what its like.

I think you have to be a slight exhibitionist to attend, the 1st party I attended only 5 guys turned up so the ratio was great 5-4, but the 2nd party was 8 guys 4 girls, every time I was fucking a bird there was a guy in the same room bashing his bishop.

If you don't mind some guy sticking his knob in the bird your shaggings mouth or other guys watching your technique, then partys are for you.

FH

parties / orgies

I think you mean something along the lines of the parties that are a great VFM deal in London. See www.sacredroseparties.co.uk These are fantastic events and would be even better in BA due to the much better looking chicas, though some of the London ones are pretty good (even though they're brazilian! Murilloa has posted a few reports in the London board) I haven't been to the Mansion but I gather it's more a one on one there, correct?

If you're talking about Swingers Clubs, there are some members of the board who might be able to give you some information. Perhaps using the search function would yield you some clues.

Where can I find chicas for orgies?

I visit this forum everyday and over a cup of coffee, enjoy the trials and tribulations of the mongering scene in BA. It seems that all the bases are covered ie: apartments, clubs, massage rooms, 3somes etc.

What I would like to know is, what experience has anyone had regarding orgies with the chicas, has this happened, anyone know if they would be comfortable with this scene? If so how would one approach the chicas with this proposition. Your experiences or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations