Thread: Capituhot

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Capituhot

Smile Dear Cap Dave

Dear Capt Dave. I can assure to him that my services are worth and my tariffs can get to be accessible for foreigners. But surely that I am not cheap. I first of all maintain a level of taken care of respect and. You can be safe Capt Dave that also you will be able to live moments on deep pleasing with me in Buenos Aires. Let us speak on the telephone and we combined. Little kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Exon.

I thought you were going for counseling when you got back!

Maybe Capitu can help you - she's probably cheaper then some shrink in SP and damn sure more fun!

David.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails index_r2_c22_f2j.jpg‎   index_r2_c22_f6j.jpg‎   index_r2_c22_f8j.jpg‎  

Exon - You're STILL a sick puppy!

Exon.

I thought you were going for counseling when you got back!

Maybe Capitu can help you - she's probably cheaper then some shrink in SP and damn sure more fun!

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Capituhot
    Hello Exon123 I am Capitu.

You can call me to 54 11 57110312 or by MSN capituhot@hotmail. Com.

I will inform everything directly to you and with much pleasure we will live good moments when trips to Buenos Aires.

Little kisses.

www.capituhot.com

Thumbs up For Exon123

Hello Exon123 I am Capitu.

You can call me to 54 11 57110312 or by MSN capituhot@hotmail. Com.

I will inform everything directly to you and with much pleasure we will live good moments when trips to Buenos Aires.

Little kisses.

www.capituhot.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails index1_r4_c10_f18.jpg‎   index1_r4_c10_f19.jpg‎   index1_r4_c10_f17.jpg‎  

Retired Member

Capituhot,

This Girl has a very nice presonal website which tells me she has professional help designing and posting a website which costs money plus some brains and marketing shills.

Two questions.

One, have you done her and your comments?

Two, what is her pricing and for how long?

Thanks Exon

Capituhot

New Photos and design in the site www.capituhot.com. Information for tourists in Buenos Aires. Exclusive site of Capitu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails divina.jpg‎   index1_r4_c10_f15.jpg‎   index1_r4_c10_f10.jpg‎   index1_r4_c10_f14.jpg‎   index1_r4_c10_f11.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations