Thread: Platynum.com.ar - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Question

Thanks ICFE for the reports. I will be coming in March, and hopefully will post reports as good as these.

A Question about tits..do you find that girls such as Alexandra have tits that look as good on the website when you see them in person?

Just curious

Best Regards.

Smuler

Balery

I tried her out she looks close to what is in the picture but a bit more hip.

Young look, normal attitude, nothing bad, but did not jump for joy. She must not have been in such a good state. I would get inside of her and it seems to me like it was painfull. Think she just had finished a very long session with someone else and she felt sore. None the less, she comply but could not warm up. She did give BJ and a bit of DFK. I would not repeat paid her 200p. + taxi

Guadalupe

She is 26 years old, just divorced. As you see in the picture she has a nice face.

But small breast, a bit marked by child bearing, a nice ass, long legs. She is tall, a nice woman to handle in bed. DFK, caress, all kinds of position. We got along so well that she left me her personal phone number so that we could meet after work. She looks for long term relationship with her customer. She want repeat business. So if you want to build a regular basis with her I think she would be pleased. I paid 150p for her + viatico must of been 20p
    Last edited by ICantFukEnough; 01-24-07 at 17:30. Reason: forgot price

Zuzan

Young type of girl. Mysterious. Came in the apartment, liked the place. Cuddled on the sofa next to me. Very sweet, thin but firm. She caressed me. We talked. She has an apartment of her own where she received by herself with no one else. I brought her to my place still. All sex, long time. She like the fact that because she is thin and petite she is tight. I kept putting on gel on the condom to keep thing going. We had been at it a long time. She did not mind. She seems to like it rough and deep. I got her head down on the floor with her ass on the bed and kept nailing her. She like that. In the course of the action she lost her extension on her hair (she has hair to her shoulder). After sex we talked and she told me she would like to go to dinner one night if Ì want to from 11pm and later because she works. She wanted 150p for the session and the taxi ride 20 pesos. She stayed almost two hours before she said she had to go, so I gave her 30p for tip.

Bania

A blond Paraguayan Round all over no more than 22 years old always laughing.

With her anything goes DFK DATY she like whiskey and does not mind partying. The fact that she has a bit of weight make her pussy pretty tight and with time it becomes adjusted and confortable. 200p+20P taxi the usual rate these days.

Alexandra

Called her up, talked, she was no problem. Gave tip on how to find a place in Belgrano where she lives. She works in Microcentro. It took her a while to get to my place. She is pretty but not as on the picture. I think photoshop was used, but a nice firm body and what I liked she had no tatto. That makes it more the type of girl off the street, gives her a bit of class. She lives in a good area. She did want 200p with the taxi costing me 22p, but if you are in Microcentro it's much cheaper.

Alba

She got to my place on time and is friendly but that is to be exxpected from a mature Portena as they are raised to please. I wanted something soft and warm. She is a nice person. The face is as you see it, but the body gained some weight. I could not see her breast because she just had them done. She has still til the end of the month with the bandage but she made up for it by DFK, DATY. She likes and a shake me once shake me twice if you want type of attitude. Overall a pleasant time but not a repeat because I think it is not worth 200 pesos. I did not ask about completo but from her attitude I could have attempted the back door. I am still looking for those hard to find 150p type of chicas.

Hey Icfe, she is black listed off my lost too, sorry you had to pay 200peso.

Believe this SKINNY CRACK **** is worth 70 to 90 pesos.

She really does not look good at all.

I

Aldana

Thanks ICFE. She was on my list but is now crossed out.

Bob

Aldana

I had an experience unpleasant this afternoon with this girl and I felt that I was being taken for a ride I had asked for her 200 pesos and told she was completo but when she got to my apartment she told me she was not. Well I like her looks she looks just like in the picture. So I started to DFK and I wanted DATY but she said she did not like that. I started back kissing but everytime she started to talk was not interested in giving any type of service. By then I got pissed off everything I did seems to go no where and she keep talking rather than getting down to business. She was doing it on pupose being as cold has an iceberg. By the time the hour passed I realized this was the worst session I had in this trip.

Platynum - Alanise & amp; Ayi

Had Roxana arrange a meeting with Alanise and Ayi from Platynum:

Alanise:

The lady who showed up was either her much older sister or another girl entirely. This girl is no GFE, very uninspired workman like CBJ and very uninspired service. After 30 minutes I was done and paid as much for the serivce as to get her to go. Would not recommend unless you are into very stright American service. Was she really balancing her checkbook during the session? Maybe.

Ayi:

Just like the photo and very very petite. Good attitude and service with the exception of being told all the things she needed, new shoes, candy, makeup, cell battery ect ect ect. CBJ and good service but probably will not repeat due to being a little to "needy" for my taste, but still worth the money.

Elektra = Ludmila On area-vip

Here is the link. I'm thinking of hooking up with her.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/lu...na/espanol.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    I followed it up by calling the number listed on the page, and unfortunately, it's not a working number.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...a/Elektra1.htm

If any of your mongers have seen this Russian chica somewhere else, please report here.

Thanks!

Strad

Cool Floppy (not Flopi, Floppi or Flopy)

Normally I have just taken the advice of others and been very satisfied. Still, I decided to take one for the team, and since I was in the mood for something skinny so I poked around and found Floppy. I giggled at the name and called her up and set up an appointment. She was nice enough and quite chatty, but she wasn't nearly as hot in a modelesque sort of way as the pictures suggested; in fact, she was rather unhot. Rather than thin in a svelte, shoulders back model kind of way she was thin in a "please somebody feed me" kind of way To be honest, I was a little worried about cleanliness, so I just got a decent uncovered BJ, paid embarrassingly too much and left it at that.
    Last edited by Fretta; 12-08-06 at 09:29. Reason: Clarification

Constanza

She gave me a cell but I have misplaced it.

Started with this # 4312-5659

Constanza

Stoker,

Thanks for the recommendation. Could you provide a phone number if you have it? Six months from now she might be using a different name, but will probably be using the same phone number. Adding her phone number will make your post valuable for a longer period of time.

Also some of the names are so similar - on Platynum right now there is a Constanza and a Constansa! So in such a case adding a phone number confirms that you typed the name right and that we read it right.

Thanks, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoker Star
    Roxana set up an appointment for me. $150. No rush. Get gal close to picture. Will post my own when I get a connector cable.

Would highly recommend. I will repeat this weekend.

Posting Limitations