Thread: Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Fantasma

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    I just had a great 1 and half hour massage with Patrica.

She got rid of the other girls, because they were too lazy.

She has three new good looking chicas that like their massage jobs.

Estela, Noelia and Gimena.

Prices: All with happy finish.

100p hour.

140p hour and a half.

180p 2 hours.
    That hour and a half looks quite nice! At least it's not like a lot of privados that charge the hour price, plus the half hour price.

I've never had a bad massage at Nailea's place.

Tipping at Prana

I see that the price for an hour long massage is 100pesos.

Are you expected to tip on top of that? If so how much.

New Girls

I just had a great 1 and half hour massage with Patrica.

She got rid of the other girls, because they were too lazy.

She has three new good looking Chicas that like their massage jobs.

Estela, Noelia and Gimena.

Prices: All with happy finish.
    100p hour.
    140p hour and a half.
    180p 2 hours.

Excellent massage with Naelea

After reading all the recommandations about Naelea, I went there on Friday.

No doute, She is doing an excellent job. The massage is professional and she is very talkative with a very good english. The "final" was OK but no participation.

The place is neat, and very clean. I strongly recommand. You should reseve in advance.

Reasonably Valeria

Nailea shares her place with a woman named Valeria. After a very, very physical 4 days I really just needed a massage and wanted to see Nailea. N wasn't in, so I tried Valeria instead. She was reasonably nice, reasonably attractive and had a reasonably nice rack. Her massage was reasonably good and the happy ending was reasonably entertaining. Everything up to, and including boffing was on the table, but I was bored, and as I said it was a very physically demanding weekend.

You know how you remember really good sessions and really bad ones, but the just okay ones disappear into a blur? This one's already so blurry I can barely report on it.

Stick with Nailea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Econ
    I must say that Nailea is very good at what she does, though my friend wasn't happy about the massege he got. I would definetly recommend Nailea if you are seeking a deep and good massage.
    Nailea is great and provides an excellent value. I told her the other day that each of her massages are a little different and better from the last massage. It keeps me coming back for more. So if you went once, I would go back again.

Went to Nailea's place the other day. I had booked a session with her an hour before. She speaks english very well and made me and a friend feel very welcome. I went with Nailea and my friend with some other chick that was working there. I must say that Nailea is very good at what she does, though my friend wasn't happy about the massege he got. I would definetly recommend Nailea if you are seeking a deep and good massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Smith
    Nailea is spoken with such a high praise! So I had to go there and try her for my self! I went to Santa Fe 4016, and pushed 1d
    You really need to call ahead for her place for a few reasons.

1) there is no waiting room so if she is not free, there is no place for you to wait except outside.

2) It is possible she could be booked up for the whole day and you wasted a whole trip to that area.

3) There are 2 other ladies working there but they are not of the caliber of Nailea.

Bottom line call ahead and schedule an appointment. You will have yourself a lot of hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Smith
    and are you able to drop in with out an appointment
    Nailea has become quite popular because of her good work. It can be difficult to see her even by calling ahead to get an appointment late in the day. I doubt one can just get in without an appointment.

Looks like the right address to me. Maybe you went to the wrong building.

Nailea is spoken with such a high praise! So I had to go there and try her for my self! I went to Santa Fe 4016, and pushed 1d and an old lady replied calling me mannia (crazy) when I asked in relation to a massage! Behind the glass door there was a big stair way leading up to the elevators. It was next to a bank.

So what is the official address of Prana Masajes and are you able to drop in with out an appointment, as I don't feel like getting the address wrong again.

P. S I can't wait to go tomorrow

NaiLea is a gem

I had been starting to have back issues (again) that were starting to affect other physical areas of my life (may god forbid) so started going back to Nailea once about every two weeks after work and I am feeling backk to normal. And since I live here and can reserve ahead of time and she keeps appointments very well normally (but do not ever be early) it is a true pleasure. And while I have tried the four handed which was very nice I have to say I still prefer just her for the 90 minute session.

I have tried two other massues in my area (Martinez) and really Nailea continually time after time has been the best choice I have found to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Terrific
    Nailea told me today that due to the problems with the economy. Prices would be lowered at Prana Masajes. The massages and prices were already the best town. This makes a good thing even better!

80 pesos 60 minutes.

120 pesos 90 minutes.

120 pesos 60 minutes four hands.

Call ahead of time to set an appointment.

4831-5398

15-5095-3879

http://www.pranamasajes.com
    These prices seem to be what I was charged last year. Given the peso decline a very good price considering how good Patricia and the chicas are there. I'll make sure to stop by at least once when I visit BA in a few months.

Best deal in BA - lower prices

Nailea told me today that due to the problems with the economy. Prices would be lowered at Prana Masajes. The massages and prices were already the best town. This makes a good thing even better!

80 pesos 60 minutes.

120 pesos 90 minutes.

120 pesos 60 minutes four hands.

Call ahead of time to set an appointment.

4831-5398

15-5095-3879

http://www.pranamasajes.com

Friendly Reminder

I know we all know how great Nailea's hands are, but I was recently reminded once again just how skilled she actually is. If you haven't given her a try, you're really missing out.

Posting Limitations