Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    She looks very good.

I might have to pay her a visit.

Regards,

BM.
    Thank you! Did you see my photos?

Call me we can pass a good time.

Kisses, I like kisses very much!

Cudos Jackson, I have changed my stance on these issues. I recall one time asking a chica who posted to advise of her price structure (in a non aggressive manner) and it started an avalanche of guys aggressively pushing this agenda. Allowing chicas to post without being slammed will only help the board. If the girls provide good service at a fair price it can only benefit all involved. If guys contact them and they want tourist prices they will not get much business and guys can post about this.

Why would we not want chicas posting about their services on this board? The smart ones will stay in the 100-300 peso range, the rest will only get guys who are overspending, if that.

Why not setup a section for the girls with a banner or entry point in Spanish so they will know how to post. Give em a link to free translation. Com.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

I've deleted a couple of recent posts whose intention was to goad Alexia into publicly posting her prices and services.

My intent is to put a stop to these "How much of a puta are you?" type of questions whose only purpose is to titillate the prurient interests of the poster, some of whom apparently get their thrills by challenging chicas into publicly "admitting" what they do.

I'm terminating these pointless degradations.

If you want to know what she will do and / or what she charges, then contact her.

After you have had a session with her, you are welcome to write about your experience in all its detail.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Master J
    If you do your usually strong dd, this women is mentioned almost every day as being outstanding company on the baires foro. I have a hunch if one board member takes a test drive, there will be a line forming to the right.

Good luck to the young lady.
    Thank you very much Master!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    She looks very good.

Regards,

BM.
    Thank you bad man my number is 1532724476

See you.

Alexia

She looks very good.

Regards,

BM.

Update

If you do your usually strong dd, this women is mentioned almost every day as being outstanding company on the baires foro. I have a hunch if one board member takes a test drive, there will be a line forming to the right.

Good luck to the young lady.

Alexia from Baires

Hello I am new in this forum.

I don't know very much how to use it, but I want to have fun and meet beautiful persons.

Then I can pass you my telephone number.

Thank s.

Alexia

Posting Limitations