Thread: DulceJazmin: 15-3406-7069

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by DulceJazmin

Another AP allstar without recent comments? What's up boys?

Sizzling spinner action. She has belonged here for years: no Baloney, no bull shit-Just hot spinner action at a reasonable price. Has everyone forgotten about her because she doesn't create any drama?

Hello, gentlemen, this is my new number.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asset.jpg‎   magali5.jpg‎  

Exclamation Hello, gentlemen, this is my new number.

Tryto make the admin happy and follw the rules: send her a pm

Jaz either uses translation software or reads and writes english-likely a bit of both. By pm you'll get everthing you need. Discussing the more intimate details of their professional life in a public forum, turns off some of the ladies-not all, some. The admin here is trying to make the ladies comfortable posting more their their busness propaganda.

Your request is logical and was common practice in the past, the administration has modified enforcement of rules, and has asked the membership: please make the ladies comfortable. I guess in theory, it would be great if the ladies do what Ale has started to do: participate as members sharing local knowlegde about more than the world's oldest profession.

5. 05-29-11 00:13

Reason
    Got it bob

PM me

Quote Originally Posted by DulceJazmin  [View Original Post]
    Hot and ready to fill you with pleasure, just for you.

Attachment 27884
    Jazmin. Your inbox is full. Email me at honeyhunter444@hotmail.com

Service request

Quote Originally Posted by DulceJazmin  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys I want to invite you to know my new department in company with my friend AGOSTYNA. WAIT FOR TIME TO PASS THE HOTTEST.
    Hi Ms. Jazmin.

I tried to do this by PM but your mailbox is full. I just arrived in BA and am interested in the services provided by both you and your girlfriend. Also does Agostyna speak any English. I don't speak any Spanish?

I have to agree and I will see her again when I get in soon. I have yet to meet her girlfriend.

NEWBIE ALERT-this lady is the real deal

Jazmin is a slender sexy girl with a high level of skill. I haven't been with her in one year so I may not know her current pricing. At the time, I thought that she might be one of the hotter values in town. She is just plain sexy as all hell. Also a pleasant companion. Not great spoken english. She likely uses translation software. She is a prime example of why las portenas are know all over the world as sexy sensual ladies. Top 10%

Interesting Duo

Sunday I had these two ladies come over and have some fun. They arrived promptly which was always nice. Both girls are thin and energetic although it seemed as if Jazmin was sort of leading her rather young friend around. BBBJ by both very nice and more than willing to do what ever requested of them. Funnily (sadly) I suddenly got extremely dizzy and weak (to much blood left my head?) and I had to stop (first time this ever happened to me but well se la vie) But that is a reflection on me and not them and I have to say they certainly went out of their way to do anything I asked of them to me or to them.

All in all a Fun twosome

Exclamation New photos!

Hot and ready to fill you with pleasure, just for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	las doss;).jpg
Views:	1141
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	27884

Hi,

Nice Pictures. Please clear your PM's.

See you soon in BA!

Traveller

Talking Some nice pictures of my beautiful bride. And mine!

Hello, I want precent my beautiful young bride, I hope you visit us soon.

Name:	agostyna.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	27877

Name:	jazmin3.jpg
Views:	791
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	27878

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DulceJazmin For This Post:

Thumbs up Sweet Photos Girlfriend!

I am coming back to Argentina mi corazon! Looking forward to enjoying your company in just over a week. Besitos Jasmine. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Girls like Jasmine are the reason we monger in Argentina men. For all you mongers bashing argentine pussy recently on the board, all I can say is you must be incapable of reading the board. Argentina girls are killer and if ya can't read the baord then don't ***** about the pussy. If ya really dug into the scene you would be amazed at what is possible. LEARN TO READ NEWBIEs!

For fat BBW's with american attitude please see silly puta threads under independent chicas. Jasmie is anything BUT a silly puta. This chica ROCKS!

Talking Hi!

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	27836Click image for larger version

Name:	jazmin2.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	27837Hi Guys I want to invite you to know my new department in company with my friend AGOSTYNA. WAIT FOR TIME TO PASS THE HOTTEST.

Posting Limitations