This blog is moderated by Miami Bob

Session 2 with Aby

Had my second session in three days with Aby last night.

Of course we knew each other better than the first time so things went even more smoothly and I had a great time.

She was really dedicated to giving me the best pleasure.

Well, at least she made me feel that way, so that's probably what you call good service.

She won't be in BA for long, but might come back again after a couple months.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

With pleasure, Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    I can never get my timing right to see her!
    In fact I phoned her yesterday at around 9pm but she was already booked for the night.

If I can squeeze out some time tonight or tomorrow, I'll go and see her for sure.

She IS a great girl.

Joe==please do her again for me!

I can never get my timing right to see her!

A very good girl!

Had a session with Aby last night.

She has her own place on Callao, and she'll give you the details if you decide to see her and book your time with her.

The place is very clean and comfortable, unlike some of the privados that you would want to jump out of once the action is over.

Aby herself is a cute girl who knows how to enjoy her time together with you.

Some people might find Aby a bit heavy weighted, therefore she is not for those who pursue spinners, but she is still within acceptable range (for me, at least).

A very nice personality and VERY exciting performance in bed.

I didn't ask her age, but I'd say mid 30's.

Definitely not in her 20's but too attractive to call her a madura.

She told me that she has recently returned to BA but will again be leaving to Europe in about a month.

I'll probably see her again before she leaves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

She is probably close to 40 by now. I was with her 2 years ago and she was great!

ABY ANTONELLO is back in BA and advertising on solo indepientes

Aby was one of the top ladies in BA and left for europe per sportsman-our own locale aby expert. Darn I am seeing her ad the night before I leave, By reputation she is one of the best. She is likely in her late 30's.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...5-1188_814.htm

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Posting Limitations