This blog is moderated by Member #3320
    I do not believe that non pro chicas read this board in any significant numbers. I would further argue that if a chica is reading this board, the likelihood of her being a non pro is minuscule at best. Finally, I would postulate that few argentinian women are non pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    So now your agenda is being revealed.
    Ha ha! No agenda. Just trying to spice up the board. And its so much talking to mongers about such topics. Like minded people think alike! I can't discuss this topic with the non-pro chicas who are reading this board. Ja ja ja!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgando69  [View Original Post]
    You take on the responsibility of keeping the money flowing. Now thats pressure.
    Right, so who the fuck would be dumb enough to do that? Pressure is beneficial? I get that you were the one who was dumb enough, but why?

4. 11-02-12 01:34

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha. You have never seen European or American men being "nice" to a woman?
    Reading comprehension check. I have never seen a latino being nice to a woman, except on a ridiculously superficial level.

And why not expect gratitude? A woman is not supposed to be sleeping with 500 men. In Asian culture, especially, a woman is looked down up on, if its known she worked as a hooker or got raped or slept with a man other than her husband. From that point of view, should she not be grateful to the man who "accepts" her.

However, in the Latin concept, I guess no one cares how many cocks she has sucked. And she instead of feeling grateful to him, think on the contrary, that she is doing a favor by choosing him! Funny, right!
    So now your point of view and agenda is being revealed. Women who have been raped should be looked down on. You can fuck as many hookers as you want but she should be a virgin. I get it. Nothing new here. Suerte.

So I will take that as a yes that you are Asian. It's just that we see different patterns among the mongers who 'get involved. ' Here is the key phrase:

'However, believe it or not, I got dumped by her when I tried to be "nice" to her. '

A latino would never have tried to be nice to her. Note that 'latino' includes 'italiano' for the purpose of this analysis.
    Ha ha. You have never seen European or American men being "nice" to a woman?

You take on the responsibility of keeping the money flowing. Now thats pressure.

Who the fuck would be dumb enough to suggest that? They are already rich. What am I missing here?

However, believe it or not, I got dumped by her when I tried to be "nice" to her.
    So I will take that as a yes that you are Asian. It's just that we see different patterns among the mongers who 'get involved. ' Here is the key phrase:

'However, believe it or not, I got dumped by her when I tried to be "nice" to her. '

A latino would never have tried to be nice to her. Note that 'latino' includes 'italiano' for the purpose of this analysis.

but to expect gratitude is a very silly mistake. I don't even get that from my cocker spaniel.
    And why not expect gratitude? A woman is not supposed to be sleeping with 500 men. In Asian culture, especially, a woman is looked down up on, if its known she worked as a hooker or got raped or slept with a man other than her husband. From that point of view, should she not be grateful to the man who "accepts" her.

However, in the Latin concept, I guess no one cares how many cocks she has sucked. And she instead of feeling grateful to him, think on the contrary, that she is doing a favor by choosing him! Funny, right!

Spot on analysis. The point is. With amateurs or professionals. Don't mistake mind blowing sex with love or anything permanent. Enjoy it whilst it lasts, but to expect gratitude is a very silly mistake. I don't even get that from my cocker spaniel.

Personally I would not be scared off by a free-spirited nymphomaniac but it is important to note that your classic nymphomaniac is non-orgasmic or 'frigid, ' to use a more archaic but familiar term. That can be hard on the I'd and the ego. I met a few of these but I could not really appreciate them in the context of what I was looking for at the time. Now I wish I could meet some more because I would know how to enjoy them without exploiting them, and I would not try to 'solve their problem. ' The thing about no sex after marriage really is more about no sex after children. Just reading that sentence should provide an obvious solution but it seems relatively few people go that route.

We have known a few professional women who were total sex freaks who really felt like fucking for money was the best of both worlds, and were readily orgasmic with clients and so forth. La mexicana comes to mind. A hundred or so of us have experienced that phenomenon. The Savage Beast was another one. The peruvian sisters who worked in Catto's (not to be confused with the peruvian sisters who worked in Exedra, one of whom had a stanky pussy) were like that too. They were not yet at the analytical stage. They were at the we are having hot sex with guys who are giving us money stage.

So when you get into fucking one of these hookers on a regular basis, you have to get good at recognizing the inflection points where they go from soft to hard or begin to develop GPS. Then you have to be pragmatic enough to cut them from the program when they do.

Its not just poor girls. Rich girls have the same expectations once you have been dumb enough to suggest that you will take care of them.
    You are out of yr mind. On the contrary, I have seen poor guys married to rich girls and leading the most pathetic life. The rich girls treating the poor guys like shit and almost making them as if the guy was their servant!

13. 11-02-12 01:18

Its not just poor girls. Rich girls have the same expectations once you have been dumb enough to suggest that you will take care of them.
    Who the fuck would be dumb enough to suggest that? They are already rich. What am I missing here?

Thanks@Morgando69. Excellent perspective.

I think one of the best answers can be given by a guy who is in a relationship with a ex-working girl.

However, I have also seen that when marry poor girls (not pros but just poor girls) , rarely the poor girls appreciate the man. Its all about "money","money" and more money. I have seen them sucking the blood of the man (literally speaking) to make him support her family, brothers education, buy property, pay off her family loans. I have seen this a lot in my life experiences. Kind of sucks. Makes me wonder the girls who suck 20 cocks a week are perhaps a bit more appreciative?
    From this I conclude you are Asian. If you were latino they might do all of the above except the brother's education. Correct me if I am wrong. There are quite a few examples among board members who have relationships with former (?) working girls. I doubt many will weigh in on the subject. I don't envy any of those people, actually, based on what I have seen. I like working girls but I never found one that came close to being relationship material. I am picky, though. A lot of guys just don't want to be single for various reasons and those tend to be the vulnerable ones.

Thanks@Morgando69. Excellent perspective.

I think one of the best answers can be given by a guy who is in a relationship with a ex-working girl.

However, I have also seen that when men marry poor girls (not pros but just poor girls) , rarely the poor girls appreciate the man. Its all about "money","money" and more money. I have seen them sucking the blood of the man (literally speaking) to make him support her family, brothers education, buy property, pay off her family loans. I have seen this a lot in my life experiences. Kind of sucks. Makes me wonder the girls who suck 20 cocks a week are perhaps a bit more appreciative?

Personally I would not be scared off by a free-spirited nymphomaniac but it is important to note that your classic nymphomaniac is non-orgasmic or 'frigid,' to use a more archaic but familiar term. That can be hard on the id and the ego. I met a few of these but I could not really appreciate them in the context of what I was looking for at the time. Now I wish I could meet some more because I would know how to enjoy them without exploiting them, and I would not try to 'solve their problem.' The thing about no sex after marriage really is more about no sex after children. Just reading that sentence should provide an obvious solution but it seems relatively few people go that route.

We have known a few professional women who were total sex freaks who really felt like fucking for money was the best of both worlds, and were readily orgasmic with clients and so forth. La mexicana comes to mind. A hundred or so of us have experienced that phenomenon. The Savage Beast was another one. The peruvian sisters who worked in Catto's (not to be confused with the peruvian sisters who worked in Exedra, one of whom had a stanky pussy) were like that too. They were not yet at the analytical stage. They were at the we are having hot sex with guys who are giving us money stage.

So when you get into fucking one of these hookers on a regular basis, you have to get good at recognizing the inflection points where they go from soft to hard or begin to develop GPS. Then you have to be pragmatic enough to cut them from the program when they do.

Posting Limitations