Thread: Ana Luna Airport Taxi services

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Well she's picking me up tomorrow morning and I know she'll be there.

You know why I know she'll be their, because she knows I'll pay her, thats why I know she'll be their.

Most of the negitave comments on this subject have come from notoriously "Cheap CockSuckers", most of whom I know personally. Mongers whom are in fact "Bottom Feeders" looking for the $60 peso Privato's. Always looking for a deeper deal and in doing so end up fucking themselves.

The color of loyalty is "Green", money doesn't talk, it "Screams", spend some and see what happends.

Exon
    Exon,

Your suggestion that Ana Luna's spotty track record is somehow related to the individual passenger's ability and / or willingness to pay her fee is complete bullshit.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Well she's picking me up tomorrow morning and I know she'll be there.

You know why I know she'll be their, because she knows I'll pay her, thats why I know she'll be their.

Most of the negitave comments on this subject have come from notoriously "Cheap CockSuckers", most of whom I know personally. Mongers whom are in fact "Bottom Feeders" looking for the $60 peso Privato's. Always looking for a deeper deal and in doing so end up fucking themselves.

The color of loyalty is "Green", money doesn't talk, it "Screams", spend some and see what happends.

Exon

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    If you change the Argentine to some race, then you'd be called a racist. All Jews are like that, all blacks are like that, etc. The truth remains that she's not a businesswoman. I've stayed in many hotels that are Argentine run, and service is provided at a good level. Many restaurants that are nothing but professional. Good businesses thrive, while mediocre ones often stagnate. Let's see if she's still doing this in 20 years.

The fact is, if she was an old, ugly lady, no one would use her. She probably has too much business, and does what she can, and keeps her favorites happy, and lets the others fend for themselves. Maybe she gets two guys at once, and makes out quite well on the ride.

It obviously works for her, since she's continuing to do it. When the day comes that she does fuck you over (and not in the nice way) and you miss your plane, or otherwise really screws your schedule up, maybe you'll change your mind.
    This forum is full of reports and complaints of poor argentine business practices, restaurants, taxis, remis, etc. I don ’t think she wants to be doing this in twenty years, I think she is tiring of it now, which may explain her recent actions that have been reported here.

You ’re right about one thing if she fucked me over I would stop using her, and I would report it here. But I would not let her or any other remis service let me miss my flight, I would take a taxi first, it ’s called having a plan “B ”. I also would not keep whining about it, just like I don ’t keep whining about Mayra Brill fucking me over. I reported it and moved on.

BTW I was using Ana ’s service before she got the “tits ” when she was just an average chica!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    It 's Argentina and she is argentine, need I say more?
    If you change the Argentine to some race, then you'd be called a racist. All Jews are like that, all blacks are like that, etc. The truth remains that she's not a businesswoman. I've stayed in many hotels that are Argentine run, and service is provided at a good level. Many restaurants that are nothing but professional. Good businesses thrive, while mediocre ones often stagnate. Let's see if she's still doing this in 20 years.

The fact is, if she was an old, ugly lady, no one would use her. She probably has too much business, and does what she can, and keeps her favorites happy, and lets the others fend for themselves. Maybe she gets two guys at once, and makes out quite well on the ride.

It obviously works for her, since she's continuing to do it. When the day comes that she does fuck you over (and not in the nice way) and you miss your plane, or otherwise really screws your schedule up, maybe you'll change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    It's just totally unprofessional
    It ’s Argentina and she is Argentine, need I say more?

The real mystery here is why she stands some people up and not others. Why not just tell the people that she's going to stand up "no, thanks". That would be fine. It's just totally unprofessional, NO MATTER HOW MANY MONGERS GET ON HERE AND SAY SHE DID JUST FINE FOR THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    ROTFLMAO!

Well, I guess we can add Gottogo to the short list of Ana Luna sycophants.

Thanks
    When you catch your breath add my name to the top of that list if you wish, because I have had good results with Ana and I agree with most of Gottogo ’s post.

I readily admit that Ana and I are friends; we became friends a few years ago when you were promoting her as the “official mansion driver ”. I understand she has fallen out of graces with you, but she remains my friend and I will continue to use her service as long as it ’s available.

Oh BTW I still consider you a friend even though we disagree, and you don ’t even have “tits ” Go figure.

Punter 127

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gottogo
    If you want a high class professional, then call her.
    ROTFLMAO!

Well, I guess we can add Gottogo to the short list of Ana Luna sycophants.

Thanks

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    Nope, you didn't get it straight so I must have posted it crooked. First, it's my choice to reconfirm the day before and the day of the trip. AFAIK, my reminders have never done anything other than waste her time. But if something did happen, I'm not going to hear that the pickup wasn't confirmed. I'd do the same thing with any driver I was using. E-mail and text messages are wonderful things.

Second, tits are great and their importance to my mental health should not be undervalued.

I've said before that I'm not trying to make a logical argument about it. I like spending the hour with her and I like giving my money to someone that I know. We catch up, I practice my Spanish, and, yes, I look at her tits. All in all, it makes for a pleasant trip into town.

If all I wanted was the easiest and most efficient airport trip, I'd be taking a taxi. But if "easiest and most efficient" were important objectives, I wouldn't be coming to BA anyway.

RJ, I think we missed here. I confirm my trip at least week in advance, I just choose to reconfirm the day before and the day of the trip so that I don't have to worry about it. I try not to leave the entire process to the last few days as I want to avoid hearing that she's already booked.
    Tambien mi amiago.

Exon

Hi Guys,

I find it very interesting to keep bad mouthing Ana Luna.

Don't use her, don't call her and take the bus!

I was in BA in the middle of January, 2008. I e-mailed her with my flight number. She confirmed. My flight was about 1 hour late and she was there.

I also wanted to go to Don Silvano's ranch. She booked it. She was on time. We had a great time.

If you are looking for SEX, LOVE, GFE don't call her. If you want a high class professional, then call her.

Can't wait to return to BA. Oh, and I'll be calling Ana Luna to pick me up.

Gottogo

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Easy Go,

Let me see if I understand this: You've found it necessary to call her THREE times to ensure that she'll be there to pick you up?

Yea, that's some professional service you guys have subscribed to.

I guess I'll never understand why guys just don't use the regular airport remis services. There's no need to make any advance reservations, they're always open, they always have cars ready to to go with no delay, they don't double you up with other passengers, the drivers are all registered, and they're cheaper.

Oh wait, I forgot: Ana has tits.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Nope, you didn't get it straight so I must have posted it crooked. First, it's my choice to reconfirm the day before and the day of the trip. AFAIK, my reminders have never done anything other than waste her time. But if something did happen, I'm not going to hear that the pickup wasn't confirmed. I'd do the same thing with any driver I was using. E-mail and text messages are wonderful things.

Second, tits are great and their importance to my mental health should not be undervalued.

I've said before that I'm not trying to make a logical argument about it. I like spending the hour with her and I like giving my money to someone that I know. We catch up, I practice my Spanish, and, yes, I look at her tits. All in all, it makes for a pleasant trip into town.

If all I wanted was the easiest and most efficient airport trip, I'd be taking a taxi. But if "easiest and most efficient" were important objectives, I wouldn't be coming to BA anyway.

RJ, I think we missed here. I confirm my trip at least week in advance, I just choose to reconfirm the day before and the day of the trip so that I don't have to worry about it. I try not to leave the entire process to the last few days as I want to avoid hearing that she's already booked.

Administrator

I feel so special. I never have a problem with her or the rides she has arranged for me when she was unavailable. I contact her a week in advance and confirm both the day before and the day of the trip.
    Easy Go,

Let me see if I understand this: You've found it necessary to call her THREE times to ensure that she'll be there to pick you up?

Yea, that's some professional service you guys have subscribed to.

I guess I'll never understand why guys just don't use the regular airport remis services. There's no need to make any advance reservations, they're always open, they always have cars ready to to go with no delay, they don't double you up with other passengers, the drivers are all registered, and they're cheaper.

Oh wait, I forgot: Ana has tits.

Thanks,

Jackson

Smile Lat minute confirmations

I feel so special. I never have a problem with her or the rides she has arranged for me when she was unavailable. I contact her a week in advance and confirm both the day before and the day of the trip.
    I'm happy that works for you.

The waiting until the last day before I go would not work for me. Usually I would be leaving BA on a Sunday (this coming trip is the exception) That means FOR ME I wish to get my transfers set up and confirmed by the Thursday nite before the weekend. If the confirmation is not set then on Friday I go hunting for the back up plan. The weekends I have found is a poor time to try to find a transfer service. This would hold true even if I was leaving on a Monday or Tuesday also. This also holds true for traveling to BA. I try to get my transfers CONFIRMED at least the Thursday before the weekend for the same reasons.

Just my choice so that I am not in panic mode during my holiday.

Rustyjones
    Last edited by RustyJones; 03-10-08 at 13:42. Reason: wording

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    . I would consider it extremely unethical to sell my services on a site paid for by someone else.
    If your services would be useful to his customers, I'm sure that Jackson would be happy to take a dollar from you so that your sense of ethics wouldn't be harmed.

That's so funny, after Aqualung's post I was going to post myself, saying "Now watch - somebody's going to post on here 'I never have a problem with her'". But I didn't have time, and when I returned to the thread this morning, someone had indeed already done it.

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations