Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    It's kinda sad that it's taken people forever to catch on the humor

Quote Originally Posted by Juanxito
    On another note, Whiskas's suggestions don't sound too good for me. What you'll probably get is a violent girl and a chat with a bouncer. Especially as an outsider, I would pass on any of those.
    Oh bloody hell! Where has humor gone to? Guys, I'm pretty sure you are great professionals in your daily work and life so just use your imagination to improve your sex-wallet ratio. Juanxito said my suggestions don't sound so good, hell, of course they don't that's why I made the translation, so you won't use them, cause otherwise they will throw you out of the privado or you will get a bloody nose.

Now if you're serious about getting a double or getting a refund, in my personal experience the best way is not paying what they're asking in the first place, in my case it was easy to get the best price in Argentina because as I said in other threads I am mexican so when they try to charge me in USD I tell them I am latin american so they don't try to overcharge so easily.

Use your charm, and if you're good in the sack make her see the stars guys, maybe you will just pay once and sometimes not even the first time. If you're still young, have good verbal skills, or have a big willie, etc.

Some of you guys will think I am nuts but if I want a pro to fuck for free maybe I will make her a paper rose or make her feel like a beautiful woman, just like you would do with a regular chick, of course this could backfire since she could think you are serious relationship material. It takes a bit of practice but if you got the nerve it can work.

Now if you really want to tell her something challenging and this is serious tell her you will pay her a certain amount of $, but for everytime you make her come she will deduct a fraction. If you're good at it you might pay close to nothing. May sound cocky but can work.

Interested? Tell her: "Te pago 150 ciento cincuenta pesos, pero por cada vez que te haga venir te descuento 30 treinta pesos." Tr. I will pay you AR $150, but for each time I make you come youi will discount me $30

Doubts and comments PM me guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Da Man
    Folks, methinks Quak has been having a little fun. If he knows even rudimentary Spanish (and I think he does) then he knew what this phrase meant. He's got a very dry sense of humor, but I thought it was funny.
    Stanley, You win the Kewpie doll. Glad you caught on. Thanks, I was wondering if it was me laughing at my own joke alone. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskas
    QuakHunter: Wishing to be useful, I send you the following possible sentences, any of them will do the trick.

1-. Normal: Sos la peor cogida de mi vida, puta, devuélveme mi dinero.

Tr: You are the worst fuck of my life puta, give me my money back.

2-. Narcisistic: Te hice venir 4 veces con mi enorme pija, devuélveme mi dinero. Tr. I made you come with mi huge cock, give me my money back.

3-. Agressive: Me la mordiste puta, regresame mi dinero u olvídate de tus dientes. Tr: You bit my dick, refund my money or forget about your teeth!

If you don't like any of them a simple:" No me jodas carajo, regresame mi dinero" is enough.

Cheers
    Thanks Whiskas. Do I use these before or after I ask her to hold me while I cry?

(Sick thing, I actually will use #3 in Cordoba)

Quote Originally Posted by QuakHunter
    Try this when negotiating, "Soy un americano. Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble".

It means, "I am American and I only pay half". It usually works for me.
    Folks, methinks Quak has been having a little fun. If he knows even rudimentary Spanish (and I think he does) then he knew what this phrase meant. He's got a very dry sense of humor, but I thought it was funny.

Post your phrase / word list and I'll translate it for you. Don't ask me to record an mp3 tho.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzie
    Of course. Most dumb asses can figure this out.

Still no one really has the necessry phrase / word list?

That's disappointing, but I'll keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by Juanxito
    That phrase is exactly the opposite, while "Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble" sounds rather awkward, most people hearing it would take is as being "You can charge me double the normal rate"

On another note, Whiskas's suggestions don't sound too good for me. What you'll probably get is a violent girl and a chat with a bouncer. Especially as an outsider, I would pass on any of those.

Cheers.
    Of course. Most dumb asses can figure this out.

Still no one really has the necessry phrase / word list?

That's disappointing, but I'll keep looking

That phrase is exactly the opposite, while "Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble" sounds rather awkward, most people hearing it would take is as being "You can charge me double the normal rate"

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzie
    Thats' funnY.

But I still need a crash course in a few nasty words.

I can't believe there isn't an MP3 of these phrases develpod by some master monger.

Try this when negotiating, "Soy un americano. Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble".

Thats' funnY.

But I still need a crash course in a few nasty words.

I can't believe there isn't an MP3 of these phrases develpod by some master monger.

Thanks Jack. How do you say "I want a refund, Puta" en espanol?

I believe I have been duped.
    QuakHunter: Wishing to be useful, I send you the following possible sentences, any of them will do the trick.

1-. Normal: Sos la peor cogida de mi vida, puta, devuélveme mi dinero.

Tr: You are the worst fuck of my life puta, give me my money back.

2-. Narcisistic: Te hice venir 4 veces con mi enorme pija, devuélveme mi dinero. Tr. I made you come with mi huge cock, give me my money back.

3-. Agressive: Me la mordiste puta, regresame mi dinero u olvídate de tus dientes. Tr: You bit my dick, refund my money or forget about your teeth!

If you don't like any of them a simple:" No me jodas carajo, regresame mi dinero" is enough.

Cheers

"Quiero pagar el precio normal, no el doble."

Cheers,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjack1
    Not withstanding your razorlike and uncanny sense of facetiousness or unparalleled sarcasm Quak, yes, I'm pretty sure.

Jack

Really? Are you sure?
    Not withstanding your razorlike and uncanny sense of facetiousness or unparalleled sarcasm Quak, yes, I'm pretty sure.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjack1
    LOL Quak, actually that almost translates as "I'm American, I'd like to pay double the normal fee."

Jack
    Really? Are you sure?

LOL Quak, actually that almost translates as "I'm American, I'd like to pay double the normal fee."

Jack

Posting Limitations