Thread: Cuidad de la Paz @502

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by LateNightExcur

Sanitation

(going a bit off the original purpose of this thread, hope that is okay).

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    ''Orto' is another word that can be used for anus: 'Para evitar el aborto, coger por el orto' is a popular Argie nursery rhyme. '
    DH: you don't use rubber when not doing orto? It always feels better without it, but in terms of sanitation wouldn't that be dirty and worse if they have anything you could catch it.

Also what happens if she is on all 4's and you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission? I would assume she would raise hell & if she is part of a PV then the Madam would demand for more money?

Want to hear some thoughts on this topic.

'Voy a echar un polvo' is another way to advise of the coming of the blessed event. Culo is ass HOLE and is not suitable for polite company. 'Orto' is another word that can be used for anus: 'Para evitar el aborto, coger por el orto' is a popular Argie nursery rhyme. One would not use 'su' with a hooker. One would use 'tu.' 'Su' is equivalent to 'usted.'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Dickhead is right on

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureSeeke  [View Original Post]
    "Cola": Searched the abbreviations tab, searched the entire site and used google, but could not figure out what it is. Can someone clarify please?

Also, I too thought completo was CIM too. What is the equivalent (of CIM) in Spanish please?
    Cola is more polite than culo (I think) but they both refer to the starfish. When in the throws of passion, a simple "Cola?" is plenty enough Spanish to find out whether or not she offers entry, back there.

Similarly, for CIM there are a couple of avenues you can take (in addition to grunting as you let fly) : "Acabo" and "Termino" translate (essentially) to "I cum" and "I finish." Put either of those together with "en su boca" ("in your mouth') and you'll get the point across. I haven't met a chica yet who doesn't understand my limited Spanish.

Thanks

Appreciate the explanations.

Cola literally means tail and is a word for ass or butt that you can use in polite company. It also means the line at the grocery store or in front of the ATM. So if an ad says cola she is offering anal sex. Completo is NOT CIM. CIM would be 'acabar en la boca. ' Quiero acabar en tu boca = I want to come in your mouth. Sometimes this service is described as 'bucal hasta el fin' or, oral to the finish. '¿Bucal hasta el fin puede ser?' would be how I would inquire as to the availability of this service. Or don't say anything at all, fire when ready, and laugh like hell as you apologize. That works too.

Cola literally means tail and is a word for ass or butt that you can use in polite company. It also means the line at the grocery store or in front of the ATM. So if an ad says cola she is offering anal sex. Completo is NOT CIM. CIM would be 'acabar en la boca. ' Quiero acabar en tu boca = I want to come in your mouth. Sometimes this service is described as 'bucal hasta el fin' or, oral to the finish. '¿Bucal hasta el fin puede ser?' would be how I would inquire as to the availability of this service. Or don't say anything at all, fire when ready, and laugh like hell as you apologize. That works too.

Cola?

"Cola": Searched the abbreviations tab, searched the entire site and used google, but could not figure out what it is. Can someone clarify please?

Also, I too thought completo was CIM too. What is the equivalent (of CIM) in Spanish please?

Very nice report. PT does mean blow job and here is why. A chupete is a baby's pacifier, and a chupetíand is a lollipop. So un 'pete' is a blow job. If you want to ask for BBBJ you can say '¿Péteme sin? ' Garching is fucking and that is Argie slang but I don't know the etymology. I am sure Aqualung does. Your math appears off as 350 pesos@6, 15 would be 57 dollars and not 67. Probably a typo. 'Completo' in Argentina normally refers to butt fucking and not CIM. I commend you, and I yearn for the austral winter of 2003 when I got garching for 6 dollars (half an hour) without having to leave the building I lived in. But that was then and this is now.

Good informative report! Nice to see someone had a good experience in belgrano, not too often you read about one jejeje

Garching is fucking and that is Argie slang but I don't know the etymology. I am sure Aqualung does.
    For the Gauchos (Argentine Cowboys) the Garcha is the horse phallus.

Some country women say each other "que buena garcha que tiene" (what a good penis he has).

For extension, the act of using it become garchar as a verb, and, to make things more complicated they mixed Espanol and English resulting the verb as "garching" similar to "fucking".

I know it's weird and that's the version I have but may be there are other etymologies as well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

Very nice report. PT does mean blow job and here is why. A chupete is a baby's pacifier, and a chupetín is a lollipop. So un 'pete' is a blow job. If you want to ask for BBBJ you can say '¿Péteme sin?' Garching is fucking and that is Argie slang but I don't know the etymology. I am sure Aqualung does. Your math appears off as 350 pesos @ 6,15 would be 57 dollars and not 67. Probably a typo. 'Completo' in Argentina normally refers to butt fucking and not CIM. I commend you, and I yearn for the austral winter of 2003 when I got garching for 6 dollars (half an hour) without having to leave the building I lived in. But that was then and this is now.

Cuidad de la Paz @502

Cuidad_de_la_Paz @502, there aren't any floors so just ring the only doorbell they have and they buzz you in. Walked into a pretty big place. I called an hour earlier at 8pm to check the rate which was same as the site and to see who's available. The madam spoke ingles, so I was able to get the info I wanted.

Wanted to go with Melisa, b/c so looks hot in the pictures, but when I got there (1 hour later) she was probably taken. Well I actually went to the bathroom to take a piss after they showed me the room, so I'm not sure if she might have came in, didn't see me and left. When I returned to the room (5 feet away from the BR) girls were walking in and out already, so might have missed Melisa. Nonetheless it was my first time experience in BA (2nd time overall) , so a newbie talking here.

Here are two different pages of her. http://www.hotbelgrano.com.ar/shop/o...t-VIP-YESI.htm

http://www.hotbelgrano.com.ar/shop/o...VIP-YESICA.htm

Before I go into the ratings, I just want to take the time right now and give a shout out to TejanoLibre! Thank you for preping me and giving me some advice before hand! Although I probably forgot everything he told me by the time I got there, it was still pretty helpful. Any newbies out there who needs a helping hand, reach out to TL. Remember to arrange a time with him in advance, b/c he's pretty busy (forgetful) and will sometimes forget to call / text you back for the night out. Nonetheless he's a great guy and has extensive experience. Although I know TL doesn't recommend PV (since he has a list of his own), most of the girls recommended are considerably older than me given that most of you guys are older. Let me know if there are any younger girls early-mid 20's.

Ratings for Y. E. S. I. C. A. (This is slightly inflated for a 1stimer)

Dept. : 9pm, bathroom in between 2 big rooms.

Neighborhood: Belgrano.

Age apparent: Site says 22 (I'd say give or take)

Face: 7 (average looking)

Tits: 8 (All natural just the way I like it)

Cola: Didn't ask, wasn't interested.

Body: 8 (This was something new for me, so I enjoyed it).

Kisses: N / A (No DFK or tongue, just a brief lip to lip)

PT (BJ I assume) : BBBJ, not sure about CIM (Though lady at door said completo, so I'm pretty sure this applies to all the other girls in the house)

Garaching (position?) : 7, She was okay.

Attitude: 8 (Pretty good)

Onda / Feel: N / A (She didn't understand ingles, I no espanol; didn't quite work out).

Repeat: Different girl perhaps.

Rate: $ 350 per hour ($250 / half hour) ; current rate is $1USD to $6. 15Peso thus it was about $57USD.

Recommendation: 1st time mongering in BA, so don't have a bench mark.

Advice: Some of you guys pointed this out earlier, but I forgot. When screening chicks as they walk in and out, go with the one with the best attitude, not nicest body or youngest or w / e. You'll most likely have the most fun with the one with best attitude.

PV: Cuidad. De la Paz 502.

Hours: 24/7.

Number: 4554-4818/4554-9978.

This rating is highly subjective because it depends on what type of scale you're using, local, regional, national, cross-country / internationally, or world wide / global. If you want great service and quality, other countries that I have been to have more to offer for a similar price. I don't know what's the best experience out there in BA, maybe some of you guys can show me perhaps (would love to hang out)? Today it was purely to break into the game and get my first experience in BA as I mentioned before. Wasn't bad, but there's always room for improvement.

By the way what does PT stand for? And what does Garching mean? Couldn't locate any FAQ section at foros.

Hope this review helps future mongers!

P.S. to whoever is responsible for the coding, whenever I come back to add stuff sometimes the "b/c" changes to "be see", there might be a bug?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LateNightExcur For This Post:

Posting Limitations