This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Again, very lame!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter127  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the correction, I agree Obama made the speech against the war. But as for the consistency, well that's a little fuzzy. Why did it take him so long to get the troops out?

Early career in Chicago.

After four years living in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_l...f_Barack_Obama

Straight from the horse's mouth, Barack Obama often cites his time as a community organizer as one of the experiences that qualifies him to be POTUS. "I can bring this country together,"... "I have a track record, starting from the days I moved to Chicago as a community organizer."

How's that bringing the country together thing working out?
    I believe the United States is more divided now than anytime since the Civil War.

Are you sure you want to give me the last word, maybe you could sing us a song? Perhaps some Blues would be in order this time. What's that you say, you need more inspiration?

How about this: NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll "found a majority, 54 percent, no longer believes that Obama is able to lead the country and get the job done."..."I mean, essentially the public is saying your presidency is over," Chuck Todd of NBC said on "Morning Joe."

That's NBC Dude, that should inspire some Blues.
    Sorry about the last word, you will have it for sure this time. I will be in Palawan for a week.

If at the moment, you are out of your 6 years of "blues", I must issue a friendly warning. If you depend on polls for your fix, then it is like doing some fancy shopping. It gives a momentary thrill & satisfaction, then it is the same old, same old again.

I am only "blue" when I hear or read about natural disasters that are so overwhelming that you feel the need to do something good or lend a helping hand. Politics is a game that is rigged. It will take the USA more than a lifetime to right itself, not economically, but its ethical and moral behavior. There is no integrity in America for now.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Close call

I listened to Fox News MSNBC for ten minutes earlier this week. I thought the world was ending in love with Obama.

Fortunately, I changed the station and came back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by RevBS  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected about Obama voting.
    Obama was not elected to the Senate until 2004, and joined the Senate in 2005. On Oct. 2, 2002, as a Illinois state senator, he gave a speech opposing the war, and the votes for the war were cast later that month. But his opposition to the Iraq War has been consistent and well documented. Are you denying that? Ah, yes, but for the tree in the forest!
    Thanks for the correction, I agree Obama made the speech against the war. But as for the consistency, well that's a little fuzzy. Why did it take him so long to get the troops out?

President Obama surprised a few people during a news conference Thursday by claiming that the 2011 decision to withdraw all U.S. forces from Iraq, a politically popular move on the eve of an election year, was made entirely by his Iraqi counterpart. The implication ran counter to a number of claims that Obama has made in the past, most notably during a tight campaign season two years ago, when he suggested that it was his decision to leave Iraq and end an unpopular war.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ing-different/
    "Community Organizer". Who came up with that, Donald Trump, the used car salesman? For me, he has always been the President. I know that is hard for you to swallow, its been a choking 6 plus years.

As usual, I will give you the last words. Otherwise, they drag on with no end in sight.
    Early career in Chicago.

After four years living in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_l...f_Barack_Obama

Straight from the horse's mouth, Barack Obama often cites his time as a community organizer as one of the experiences that qualifies him to be POTUS. "I can bring this country together,"... "I have a track record, starting from the days I moved to Chicago as a community organizer."

How's that bringing the country together thing working out?
    I believe the United States is more divided now than anytime since the Civil War.

Are you sure you want to give me the last word, maybe you could sing us a song? Perhaps some Blues would be in order this time. What's that you say, you need more inspiration?

How about this: NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll "found a majority, 54 percent, no longer believes that Obama is able to lead the country and get the job done."..."I mean, essentially the public is saying your presidency is over," Chuck Todd of NBC said on "Morning Joe."

That's NBC Dude, that should inspire some Blues.

Close call

I listened to Fox News for ten minutes earlier this week. I thought the world was ending.

Fortunately, I changed the station and came back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    You're saying financial investments don't create jobs? That's nuts.
    Don't fabricate absolute statements and attribute them to me, please.

To your question, many financial investments don't create jobs.

Like when a billionaire parks his money in an established company's stock like Exxon, Walmart or Procter & Gamble, and collects basically "free money" on which he pays as little as 20% tax. Only a sucker thinks that allowing such a tax break for a billionaire is smart economic policy.

I stand corrected about Obama voting.

By "army of lawyers" are you speaking of people like Michelle and Barack Obama or Hillary and Bill Clinton perhaps you're speaking of John Kerry or Harry Reid? I believe all those folks have a law degree, but funny thing is neither Cheney or Bush are lawyers. Tell me again what Cheney has done that's illegal? You can't just make shit up as you go along, but as we can plainly see you certainly try.

I don't have, don't need, and have never needed a " community organizer" and neither did America. If you're speaking of Obama please document his "nay" vote, because I do not already know that, and I believe your statement is false! What's that you said about a foggy & cracked mirror again?
    Obama was not elected to the Senate until 2004, and joined the Senate in 2005. On Oct. 2, 2002, as a Illinois state senator, he gave a speech opposing the war, and the votes for the war were cast later that month. But his opposition to the Iraq War has been consistent and well documented. Are you denying that? Ah, yes, but for the tree in the forest!

And for the "lawyers", ingenious as you are, I don't know what is your point.

"Community Organizer". Who came up with that, Donald Trump, the used car salesman? For me, he has always been the President. I know that is hard for you to swallow, its been a choking 6 plus years.

As usual, I will give you the last words. Otherwise, they drag on with no end in sight.

Corruption in America is not of the same variety as in third world countries. It is very sophisticated. It has been made legal by the biggest army of lawyers the world has ever seen. Just think Congress and the funding of elections, think Wall St. Think Treasury Secretaries. Think Cheney, from Secretary of Defense to CEO of Halliburton. Cheney is a super smart guy, definitely president material. If only he would use his talents for the betterment of the US and humankind. He has no conscience, unlike Bush, who is now trying to forgive himself for all the wasted lives under his watch. Painting, gardening, road biking, all such good healing therapies.
    By "army of lawyers" are you speaking of people like Michelle and Barack Obama or Hillary and Bill Clinton perhaps you're speaking of John Kerry or Harry Reid? I believe all those folks have a law degree, but funny thing is neither Cheney or Bush are lawyers. Tell me again what Cheney has done that's illegal? You can't just make shit up as you go along, but as we can plainly see you certainly try.

Your mirror is foggy & cracked!
    Your useless community organizer was amongst the legislators who vote nay. But you already knew that.
    I don't have, don't need, and have never needed a " community organizer" and neither did America. If you're speaking of Obama please document his "nay" vote, because I do not already know that, and I believe your statement is false! What's that you said about a foggy & cracked mirror again?

Very enliightening!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Exactly.

It's a simple as that. We use fossil fuels because fossil fuels are the most efficient (cheapest) form of energy on the planet at this time. When that changes, we will switch.

Exactly.

I agree with your 100%. At the time, I was a solid supporter of America's attempt to liberate the Iraqi people from their murderious dictator, but with time I've come to see that these people lack the courage to fight for themselves for their own political freedoms, and you can't help people who won't help themselves.

I say now let's focus on our own energy independence and let the people in the Middle East live with the governments they deserve.

Thanks,

Jax.
    You guys keep continuing with those tired cliches, almost like listening to the Spanish soccer team press conferences.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    If you got a case to make against Cheney, Halliburton and Iraq lets hear it, otherwise you're just blowing hot air. Did Cheney do something illegal, if so why hasn't he been prosecuted?
    Exactly.

I assure you when alternative energy becomes available and cheaper than fossil fuel Americans will buy it.
    It's a simple as that. We use fossil fuels because fossil fuels are the most efficient (cheapest) form of energy on the planet at this time. When that changes, we will switch.

We could very easily tell the middle east to stick their oil up their ass, but Obama has refused to get onboard.
    Exactly.

There was a time that I supported fighting for oil but not now, things have changed and we now have the technology and the resources to be energy independent, and I do not support sending troops back to Iraq.
    I agree with your 100%. At the time, I was a solid supporter of America's attempt to liberate the Iraqi people from their murderious dictator, but with time I've come to see that these people lack the courage to fight for themselves for their own political freedoms, and you can't help people who won't help themselves.

I say now let's focus on our own energy independence and let the people in the Middle East live with the governments they deserve.

Thanks,

Jax.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Your mirror is foggy & cracked!

I'm just tired of your cheap personnel attacks on people. If you got a case to make against Cheney, Halliburton and Iraq lets hear it, otherwise you're just blowing hot air. Did Cheney do something illegal, if so why hasn't he been prosecuted?
    And so your words and the movements of your lips don't quite synchronized the way it should. A caricature in the steamy shaving mirror.

Corruption in America is not of the same variety as in third world countries. It is very sophisticated. It has been made legal by the biggest army of lawyers the world has ever seen. Just think Congress and the funding of elections, think Wall St. Think Treasury Secretaries. Think Cheney, from Secretary of Defense to CEO of Halliburton. Cheney is a super smart guy, definitely president material. If only he would use his talents for the betterment of the US and humankind. He has no conscience, unlike Bush, who is now trying to forgive himself for all the wasted lives under his watch. Painting, gardening, road biking, all such good healing therapies.

Your useless community organizer was amongst the legislators who vote nay. But you already knew that.

I don't even know who this guy is! But it was rumored that Hannity & you were caught holding hands? Oops, I mean a Koch Brothers banner? Why be a warrior for fossil fuels and high utility bills? Yes, I know, alternative energy is un-American. And you don't think there is connection between Iraq, Cheney and Halliburton. You think there is a huge difference between Cheney & Christina? They have the same mindset, to loot the system. Just in different ways while spewing patriotic jargon to inspire the choir, and misdirect & confuse the uncaring public.
    I'm not defending Cheney I don't even like the guy. I'm just tired of your cheap personal attacks on people. If you got a case to make against Cheney, Halliburton and Iraq lets hear it, otherwise you're just blowing hot air. Did Cheney do something illegal, if so why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Don't try to put words in my mouth I never called alternative energy un-american, did you pull that out of your ass? And when did alternative energy become cheaper than fossil fuel energy? (although it will be if the out of control EPA has its way.) I assure you when alternative energy becomes available and cheaper than fossil fuel Americans will buy it. But we absolutely don't have the ability to replace fossil fuel energy at this time. Would you have us sit in the fucking dark until we do have that ability? I guess you would also have us believe Obama and his boys are not "of the mindset to loot the system", can you say Solyndra?

The United States could be energy independent by now if Obama hadn't pissed away our time and money on alternative energy pipe dreams. We should have been converting everything possible to natural gas and we should have built offshore LNG loading facilities and LNG carriers. Just think what LNG along with the Keystone Pipeline would do for our economy, Russia knows how to play the game and now they have a pretty good hold on the balls of Europe. We could very easily tell the middle east to stick their oil up their ass, but Obama has refused to get onboard.

There was a time that I supported fighting for oil but not now, things have changed and we now have the technology and the resources to be energy independent, and I do not support sending troops back to Iraq.

You act as if Cheney got us in the Iraq war all by himself, do I need to remind you that Bush had bipartisan support for going into Iraq.

Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, John Kerry, Dianne Feinstein, and Chuck Schumer just to name a few Democrats who voted for the Iraq Resolution authorizing military action against Iraq.

Pretty lame, dude.

They can't all be patriotic community organizers.

Rev BS and Sgt Ed Schultz cut from the same cloth?
    I don't even know who this guy is! But it was rumored that Hannity & you were caught holding hands? Oops, I mean a Koch Brothers banner? Why be a warrior for fossil fuels and high utility bills? Yes, I know, alternative energy is un-American. And you don't think there is connection between Iraq, Cheney and Halliburton. You think there is a huge difference between Cheney & Christina? They have the same mindset, to loot the system. Just in different ways while spewing patriotic jargon to inspire the choir, and misdirect & confuse the uncaring public.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rev BS For This Post:

They can't all be patriotic community organizers.

Please, somebody throw a cactus at this guy!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ea/?tid=pm_pop

What do you do with guys like that. The only patriotic act that he know is checking his bank account.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSNBC's ED Schultz
    "Youre damn right, Dick Cheney's heart's a political football. We ought to rip it out and kick it around and stuff it back in him."
    Rev BS and Sgt Ed Schultz cut from the same cloth?

Please, somebody throw a cactus at this guy!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2014/06/18/maybe-listening-to-dick-cheney-on-iraq-isnt-a-good-idea/?tid=pm_pop

What do you do with guys like that. The only patriotic act that he know is checking his bank account.

Shucks! Finally, you gave me the answer to my sleepless nights. My neighbor's wife tits are larger than mine.
    Reverend, I have met you and I know you jest. Your tits are very large. (Just kidding).

Posting Limitations