Thread: It has begun

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    When stranger gets her Ina week or two we will put. Another one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    This is the greatest thing ever, in 3fays I have only spent 600pesos, most of it on food my girlfriend is ccooking for me now too. We have done it so much that we are both sore, a very had feat since everything is bareback.
    With all the "exercise" you've been getting I'm surprised your food bill isn't more! I'm looking forward to your next streeper party. As long as it's not at 6am! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    This is the greatest thing ever, in 3fays I have only spent 600pesos, most of it on food my girlfriend is ccooking for me now too. We have done it so much that we are both sore, a very had feat since everything is bareback.
    Go, Gato. Go.

I jealous. Rock on GH.

I almost miss that outdated rat-trap of an airport.

It has begun

I got in today and my Novia has already extracted all of my leche. We did it 4 times then went for a lomo did it again and when I woke just now she was gone left to get me some thing to smoke for mañana.

I haven't got any bullets left at all, feels weird that the. First day here I feels like day 10 my balls are empty and she'll be back in the morning for the rest.

Like this feeling of fucked out just woke up from a nap and well fed.

I sat next this fat ffucking american ***** on the plane in business class that made me hace american women even moré when my chica hugged me At he airport I had wood and she could feel it and started dry humping me back in the middle of ezeziza!

Feeling like a king!

Posting Limitations