Thread: 2012 Elections in the USA

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Miami Bob

Wednesday Morning

Come Wednesday morning. 7 November 2012, if Mitt Romney wins you will hear an immediate hue & cry from the liberals that the election was stolen from Obama by those dirty Republicans using voter suppression to deny the will of the American people.

Have you noticed the Democrats have been pretty quiet about Obama winning lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Well, maybe, but it's 'leeching' and not 'leaching. ' Did you know that doctors did not apply leeches? That was beneath them. Surgeons, who were frequently barbers, applied leeches. I think what this country needs is a president who is more like a barber. In fact I think my barber would make a better president than either Obama, Romney, or Johnson.
    At least your Barber would not be afraid to give the Wall Street Bankers the haircut that they so seriously need for causing the last near-Depression.

I'm confused. I thought the bet was Toymann and David 33. Does Esten even believe in money? Boy, this is going to be close. Again I say I hope the popular and electoral votes go the same way. Whoever wins won't have much of a mandate and no one seems to think the Repubs will take the house so it will probably be the same bullshit either way for four years. While that might not sound like a great outcome, at least it will be four years of US political bullshit and not four years of Argie political bullshit or French political bullshit. There are varying degrees of bullshit.

I'm not going to watch it. I am just going to wake up Wednesday and find out. And, no matter who wins I will still get a 10% discount at Albertson's that day.

Thanks for your concern BS. How appropriate. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Black Shirt  [View Original Post]
    Since posting is at crawling speed, you might be interested to know:

That more people in 2011 played lotteries than went to church (CBS News) , so it's true that we worship money.

Joe Kernan of CNBC possess the genetic pool of AP right wingers. Let's just say he could be their spokesman. He does do alot of rambling & mumbling just like El Alamo. He has somewhat of a small mouth, I have been told that it relates to meaness. Just one of my profiling techniques, very useful when screening chicks from a distance at Cafe Orleans. Another tip, round / flat face signifies a generous heart and willing wide-spread thighs.

Joe had Jack Welch on this morning. It was a lovefest, but Welch should not venture out of the old folks home. You can hardly understand his nasal utterings. He made me some money, I should say nice things about him. But I lost respect for him when he was outmanouver by his 2nd wife over their pre-nuptial agreement. But then, she was a merger & acquisitions expert after all.

If you say that you dislike fossill fuel today, it's akin to say you dislike cigarette smoking in 1955. At least in the murderous looks that you get and people telling you to go jump off the Empire State Building.

Milt Romney would win by a landslide if he ran as a Moderate Milt in Massachusetts, but then Rick S, the used car salesman & Sunday school teacher would be the candidate.

That Toyman has apply for a loan in case he need to pay off his bets. (just a rumour)

Happy Hunting, Merry X'mas, whatever.
    Luckily rates are very low right now! The Esten bet will be resolved shortly. Tick tick tick. Toymann

You may not know,

Since posting is at crawling speed, you might be interested to know:

That more people in 2011 played lotteries than went to church (CBS News) , so it's true that we worship money.

Joe Kernan of CNBC possess the genetic pool of AP right wingers. Let's just say he could be their spokesman. He does do alot of rambling & mumbling just like El Alamo. He has somewhat of a small mouth, I have been told that it relates to meaness. Just one of my profiling techniques, very useful when screening chicks from a distance at Cafe Orleans. Another tip, round/flat face signifies a generous heart and willing wide-spread thighs.

Joe had Jack Welch on this morning. It was a lovefest, but Welch should not venture out of the old folks home. You can hardly understand his nasal utterings. He made me some money, I should say nice things about him. But I lost respect for him when he was outmanouver by his 2nd wife over their pre-nuptial agreement. But then, she was a merger & acquisitions expert after all.

If you say that you dislike fossill fuel today, it's akin to say you dislike cigarette smoking in 1955. At least in the murderous looks that you get and people telling you to go jump off the Empire State Building.

Milt Romney would win by a landslide if he ran as a Moderate Milt in Massachusetts, but then Rick S, the used car salesman & Sunday school teacher would be the candidate.

That Toyman has apply for a loan in case he need to pay off his bets. (just a rumour)

Happy Hunting, Merry X'mas, whatever.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rev BS For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    Gary Johnson served as an awesome Governor for 8 years, check out his record. He has more (government) executive experience the the other 2 combined. It is also time to submit a balanced budget now (Gary Johnson will, they won't) , or economic doomsday is coming. I bet you that the next non Gary Johnson administration will push the debt up even higher that will result in a bond rating downgrade during their term. There is a real difference with GJ. Make your vote count this time by voting for Gary. Make a statement by using the ballot box. Vote Libertarian.
    I know all about Johnson's record as governor of NM. As I stated earlier, I went to see the Libertarian VP candidate speak. They have no idea how to accomplish their economic goals. Their tax plan is just more of the same and their feeling that a flat tax rate could be as low as 8, while simultaneously eliminating corporate and state taxes, is so wildly optimistic as to be delirious. Johnson had the power to balance the budget in New Mexico. The federal situation is completely different. I think it would be good if the Libs get 5% so they can get the matching funds and all of that, not because I agree with their platform (I agree with very little of it, maybe a third, mostly on social issues) , but because we need more alternatives in the US right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Well, maybe, but it's 'leeching' and not 'leaching. ' Did you know that doctors did not apply leeches? That was beneath them. Surgeons, who were frequently barbers, applied leeches. I think what this country needs is a president who is more like a barber. In fact I think my barber would make a better president than either Obama, Romney, or Johnson.
    Gary Johnson served as an awesome Governor for 8 years, check out his record. He has more (government) executive experience the the other 2 combined. It is also time to submit a balanced budget now (Gary Johnson will, they won't) , or economic doomsday is coming. I bet you that the next non Gary Johnson administration will push the debt up even higher that will result in a bond rating downgrade during their term. There is a real difference with GJ. Make your vote count this time by voting for Gary. Make a statement by using the ballot box. Vote Libertarian.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Star For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Romney never said that he didn't care about the 47% that are the net benificaries of the taxes that the rest of us have to pay.

What he said was that the 47% who are net benificaries of the taxes that the rest of us have to pay would not vote for him (Romney) specifically because he will reduce the percentage of people leaching off of the rest of us.

The reality is that the 47% don't care about Romney (or the rest of us taxpayers either, for that matter.)

Romney's statement was in fact accurate, as many of us argued at the time that his comments were 1st published.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Yikes! What happens when that 47% becomes 51%, democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Merely 2% away, that's razor thin.

That's right!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Shirt  [View Original Post]
    I blame the natural disaster on Donald Trump. He is so outrageous I think he even pissed off the Higher-Ups.

Joking aside, I think Donald Trump is a natural for Ambassador to China or the United Nations under Romney. A reality show in the making right there.
    Agree 101 %. The Chinese are in the way of making his wig!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Romney never said that he didn't care about the 47% that are the net benificaries of the taxes that the rest of us have to pay.

What he said was that the 47% who are net benificaries of the taxes that the rest of us have to pay would not vote for him (Romney) specifically because he will reduce the percentage of people leaching off of the rest of us.

The reality is that the 47% don't care about Romney (or the rest of us taxpayers either, for that matter.)

Romney's statement was in fact accurate, as many of us argued at the time that his comments were 1st published.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Yujin  [View Original Post]
    7. 53% of you will be fine. The other 47% I couldn't care less about.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hurricane Sandy

I blame the natural disaster on Donald Trump. He is so outrageous I think he even pissed off the Higher-Ups.

Joking aside, I think Donald Trump is a natural for Ambassador to China or the United Nations under Romney. A reality show in the making right there.

Romney's disaster management tips for Sandy.

In an interview with the Washington Post, Republican Karl Rove admitted that hurricane Sandy helped President Obama's re-election since it distracted voters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...arl-rove-says/

In the interest of equal time to Mr. Romney, here's how he would have responded to a disaster like hurricane Sandy if he was the President (after he eliminated FEMA) :

Romney's disaster management tips:

1. If your home is in the path of Sandy, evacuate to your second or third home immediately.

2. If your home sustains damages from Sandy, ask your parents for money to fix it.

3. Make sure you've moved your cars to the top floor of your garage.

4. Sandy is so violent because she was raised by a single mother.

5. Don't worry about evacuating. It it's a legitimate storm, your house has a way of shutting itself down to protect itself from damage.

6. My prayers and thoughts go out to 53% of you.

7. 53% of you will be fine. The other 47% I couldn't care less about.

8. If you survive, I'll take credit for it.

9. If you must drive in the storm, use extra-strength rope to secure your dog to the roof of the car.

10. Everyone chill out. Sandy will end earlier than male-named storms. She has dinner to get on the table.

11. I actually have a bunch of storm survival tips, but I'm not going to tell you any of them until after the election.

12. Everyone in the path of the storm: Don't be a victim and stop looking for handouts!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yujin For This Post:

'When is this bet going to be finalized?" Maybe when the winner is declared. Does that make sense? By the way it was Toymann's bet and I took him up on it. Read back and learn.

As far as gloating is concerned; as I have mentioned many times my problem with the Mormon wienie is that he is a Mormon (not with his constantly changing political policies), and that I suspect his religion (like the radical Muslims), is more important to him than his country is. Its my opinion and why I truly hope that he loses.

I agree with Córdoba Dan; it is very important to have a plan to fuck the system no matter who wins. In fact, I already won and have beaten the system and will prosper under either president. To me, the funniest thing about this whole debate has been seeing how many mongers are willing to vote for a Mormon. Of course a lot of those same people appear to actually believe Obama is a Muslim so perhaps that explains some of it.

I doubt Romney will make everybody wear the funny underwear but he sure might crack down on mongering. OTOH maybe he will raise the cigarette tax by $50 a pack or so. That would be excellent.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Posting Limitations