Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    PP.

Gentlemen:

Many of you have come to realize that chicas live in a parallel universe that in many respects is similar to ours, but differs in several important ways.

David
    Brilliant! And hellishly accurate (based on my own experience in never never land).

Sorry I missed the original post!

Polvo
    Last edited by Polvo; 02-16-07 at 14:57. Reason: titular issues

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    The suggestion that the posters on this board are responsible for the increase in the prices in Madaho is absolutely ridiculous. The readers of this board constitute.000000001% of Madaho's customers.

Let's not make excuses for abusing other members because we don't like the price that they pay. Because that's what it often comes down to with "The Price Police." For the past few months there has been an absence of this kind of judgmental behavior, and there's no need for it to return. The amount that a guy spends on his fun is his business - you can offer suggestions but you should not cross the line and piss and moan that he's causing you to pay more. That's total BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Let me get this straight.

Hunt posts that he wants the "Price Police" to stop posting. Let me understand this. It is ok for him to "Police" (or attempt to silence) the "Price Police" but it is not ok for the PP to voice their opinion. At least he is consistent in his attitude. I guess only he is allowed to post his opinion and those that agree with him. That attitude seems fair to me!

He also states those that overpay at best fractionally impact the market. I have had a couple of chicas tell me that there are guys that will pay them 300 or 400 pesos so she won't lower her prices. It is clear that overpaying does impact pricing whether those that do it want to admit it or not.

Perhaps those that overpay without regard to the negative impact to others are the type that don't give a damn about anyone other than themselves. Basically, it is all about them. And if they have a lot of money and others do not, screw those that don't. If the others can't afford pussy, tough shit.

JMO.

Suerte.

Stowe
    Stowe, I said what I said.

I didn't say what you say I said, you dumb fuck.

Clear?

Don't agree with Dave's Point # 6

Although I agree with almost all the rules Dave has posted, I do not agree with # 6. I got back from BsAs 2 weeks ago and while I was there, I frequented the same clubs picking different girls every night, in front of the girls I took home in the earlier nights and it was never a problem and all the girls were pretty nice to talk to when I visited next time.

One girl even tried to set me up with the other girl when I told her that I wasn't interested in her.

Mind you, that doesn't mean that lots of other girls won't get upset.

Just sharing my experience.

SM.

P. S. I want to thank Dave, Jackson, Felipe, Tony and everybody else I met during my visit. Although, the party at the mansion could have gone a lot better than it did but it was still nice to spend some time at the mansion with everybody. I am planning to come back real soon.

The truth is.

I will keep paying all the Madahos girls the 300 pesos they are asking. That way I know that I am assured of having one club where I can go in and have my choice of beautiful women without having to fight with all you 150 peso guys trying to scoop up the action. It's all supply and demand, when I demand, I want a good supply to choose from. All I ask for is for just one club. I promise that once outside Madahos I will pay whatever price you want, but that club is mine. Just me and all my porteno friends that I can outspend. Is that too much to ask for, just let me keep Madahos.

Dave, Jackson, see you guys next month. This time Dave I may even get you into my club. I'll even pick up the difference between the 150 you are used to paying and the 300 I pay just so you to can choose from my lovely stable of women.

Actually the only thing that ever bothers me is paying the 60 pesos for the little cup of apple juice that the girls get. What the hell, I like the atmosphere and it's clean and comfortable.

Some of you guys take this whole mongering thing way too seriously.

The "Rules"

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Puma
    If you think it is us dumb tourists are driving up the price then stand in front of the clubs hand out pamplets with the rules for chica management to the masses.
    PP.

At the risk of becoming redundant, I will repost some of the more important "rules" for those of you who may need to be reminded.

--------------------------------------

Gentlemen:

Many of you have come to realize that chicas live in a parallel universe that in many respects is similar to ours, but differs in several important ways.

In an effort to help my fellow travelers negotiate the perilous waters of the ChicaLand reefs, I have attempted to put to paper some of the basic rules that apply when you make the mystical journey to the land that these girls live in.

Here are some of the most important rules by which you are expected to live:

The Laws of ChicaLand.

1) Anything you say, might have said, could possibly have said, or would have said if you thought of it, can and will be used against you in any argument for the rest of your life.

2) Anything any other chica tells her about you is true.

3) Anything she says is only true for as long as she wants it to be, after which she may simply deny saying it and it will never have happened.

4) Gifts are not to be confused with the money you owe her for fucking you.

5) Any money she gets in her hands is hers, therefore money she receives for any reason may be used by her for any other reason she deems necessary, in which case you are obligated to give her more money for the original purpose.

There is no such thing as change, repayment, or debt.

6) Once you have had sex with her, or even thought about having sex with her, you may not have sex with any other chica EVER without incurring her wrath (and therefore owing her a "forgiveness fee")

If you go to a club where she is working and discover she is with someone else, you are expected to wait your turn quietly, without making either a fuss or glancing at any other chica until she is available (which may not be for hours, or even several days - no importa!)

7) The value of her services is determined by the most she was ever paid by anyone for anything for any amount of time, plus a cost-of-living increase.

Of course, The exception to this is if she knows, or knows of, or has heard of (see rule 2) a friend who once was paid more then that, in which case her value is that figure plus the percentage increase because her friend is just a puta and not worth as much as she is!

The cost of her taxi is likewise determined by the most she has ever paid a taxi in her life.

8) Time translations: There is temporal vortex in ChicaLand, which re-defines our traditional concepts of time calculation:

1 hour.

A) As a measure of when she has to do something (I. E. arrive at your apt.) 1 hour means sometime today.

B) As a measure of time-on-the-job, it means until either you come or she gets tired (or bored.)

2 hours.

A) As a measure of when she has to do something (I. E. Arrive at your apt.) 2 hours means sometime much later today.

B) As a measure of time-on-the-job, 2 hours means basically the same as 1 hour except you owe her more money.

Right Away = Sometime in the next few hours.

This afternoon = Before midnight.

Tonight = Before dawn.

All night (TLN) = Just after the sun rises in some part of the world.

And of course.

Tomorrow =?

The concept of tomorrow DOES NOT EXIST in Chicaland - The closest concept that does exist may be loosely translated to mean "someday before the end of the world".

The language spoken by ChicaLanders needs to be understood by those of us who wish to deal with the denizens of CL without disrupting the Force, so.

9. Many words, and even the concept of those words, either don't exist or have very different meanings to CL residents (and therefor visitors!)

i.e.

Logic:

This concept does not seem to exist, and has been replaced by a new system of reason I refer to as "Flexi-Think", which has the advantage of leaving almost the entire left-brain area available for storage of erroneous facts.

Consequences:

Since this concept frequently requires the existence of "tomorrow" (see rule 8) it exists, at best, only in theory for CL residents. For non-residents it usually has a much more immediate meaning and therefore does apply.

Birthdays:

ChicaLanders may declare a "birthday tomorrow" at any time, without incurring an age penalty. This is allowed because of the CL definition of Tomorrow (see rule 8)

Non-residents ignoring these birthdays run the risk of having to pay a "forgiveness fee" to normalize relations.

(NOTE - this fee may sometimes be payed in negotiable commodities other then cash)

Boyfriend ("Novio"):

This title may be applied to any non-resident that a resident has had sex with more then once. In this usage however, it is an honorary title only, but does allow you the priveledge of giving her gifts, as well as more money for less sex (see rule 4)

It should be noted that "real" (I. E. Resident) ChicaLand novios are NEVER seen in public, as they are back home (traditionally drinking and watching TV) waiting for her to come home and give him all the money she made today before attempting (frequently successfully) to impregnate her.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Several other important rules were subsequently posted by other forum users, and you are all encouraged to read (or re-read) them.

Saludos!

David

Thank you Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    You don't see the same rise of prices of chica services outside Recoleta for the same reason you don't see the same rise of prices in apartment or restaurant prices outside Recoleta: Many porteños want to "see and be seen" in that trendy neighborhood. A question of perception of status.

After all. Why paying a bife the chorizo 50 or 100% more in a very crowded, difficult to park area when you can enjoy the same quality in any other neighborhood, parking at the door? Same for an apartment that costs USD 100,000 with 700 sqft in Recoleta versus a USD 90,000 one of 1000 sqft + parking in Villa Urquiza.

Andres
    With my understanding of Argentinos this makes perfect sense. Style over substance, if a man is successful enough to hunt pussy there then he is a successful man.

Badboy, I think your privado numbers were high but otherwise thats a great cheatsheet as smuler said.

Pete I didn't flame or blame anyone, I asked a question. Spend your money as you wish, I only ask that folks don't overpay in the downtown area where I spend my time and I ask that nicely. Well I did tell that one guy I was gonna cave his skull in with a brick if he paid the russian chick at excedra 250 pesos but those were special circumstances. I wanted to cave his head in anyway because he was a dick.

Thanks again Andres.

Price Police

Let me get this straight.

Hunt posts that he wants the "Price Police" to stop posting. Let me understand this. It is ok for him to "Police" (or attempt to silence) the "Price Police" but it is not ok for the PP to voice their opinion. At least he is consistent in his attitude. I guess only he is allowed to post his opinion and those that agree with him. That attitude seems fair to me!

He also states those that overpay at best fractionally impact the market. I have had a couple of chicas tell me that there are guys that will pay them 300 or 400 pesos so she won't lower her prices. It is clear that overpaying does impact pricing whether those that do it want to admit it or not.

Perhaps those that overpay without regard to the negative impact to others are the type that don't give a damn about anyone other than themselves. Basically, it is all about them. And if they have a lot of money and others do not, screw those that don't. If the others can't afford pussy, tough shit.

JMO.

Suerte.

Stowe

Some thoughts

My position in this matter is kind of "Salomonic": I agree with Jackson that tourists don't drive prices up, but also agree with Dave that "dumb tourist" attitudes impact on prices and quality of services.

Basically, middle-class and up Argentinos have more money than just after the 2001 crisis, and they positively make over 95% of the monger pool. If you read the local boards, you will see that many guys dream about going to Madahos and recommend it whenever a guy from Córdoba, Santa Fé or any other province visits the city.

That said, chicas know that some tourists pay outrageously high prices, so when they see 2 or 3 foreign fishes swimming on the lounge, they tend to believe that such guys are those once-a-year-lucky-strikes, so they tend to get their attention while shooting down guys who they know that won't pay over ARS 300. Please remember that this is based on PERCEPTIONS, not on consumer research performed by a consulting company (see observation #2 below)

Please don't lose sight of the following issues:

1) Many argentinos, as much witty and Spanish-fliuent as they are, still think with their small heads. They make dumb decisions on picking girls based on their hormonal levels of that time rather than taking things cool. Also, many argentinos have small windows of opportunities to visit places such as Madahos (NOT privados, where you can go during office time) as many tourists have. Sure, they live there, but they may have only once in a month the opportunity to escape from wife surveillance from 11 PM to 3 AM.

Briefly, don't take for granted that an Argentino always knows how to control these chicas.

2) There is perhaps a cultural "deformation" from many of the North American participants of this forum, so I ask you please don't take it personally the following opinion.

Why insisting in analyzing this issue based 100% on pure market dynamics?

Guys, you are NOT dealing with ISO 9000 certified service providers who perform sound market research in order to discover long-term trends. You are dealing with chicas, who may experience one or many of the following issues:

- They aren't in the mood for pretending to be nice to a stranger that night, so they may ask more to compensate their lack of encouragement.

- A "favorita" may not like the fact that his client is seeing her too often, so they rise prices to get rid of him.

- She wants to stop working as SP as fast as possible, regardless if she is making 10X the amount she can do at a normal job, so they start asking ridiculous prices to see if such strategy shortens their stay at Madahos by a few months.

- They are resented of the fact that they couldn't fulfill their dream of marrying a rich guy, or they may be resented of having dreamed about being the new Shakira holding a microphone at the Grammy awards but they ended up holding dicks to perform BJs. This type of girls are "traumatized" and try to get advantage regardless of the nationality or their mood that night.

The list goes on and on. You get my idea: Don't put too much weight on market economics.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Thanks BB

For the brief, concise " cheat sheet "!

Best Regards.

Smuler

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    And I am interested in the answers from people. If the tourists with little time and lots of dollars are not driving up the price 400% in the Recolleta clubs and it's only a function of inflation. Then why have we not seen the same percent rise in price downtown or in privados?

Before anybody goes off on the toothless hag thing, I grant that the median is higher at La Lopez, Black, Madaho etc. So prices should be somewhat higher, but 3-4xs?

I'm not an economist, I'm not blasting anybody nor am I telling anybody what they should pay your money is your money. It just seems to me that if it's not the concentration of tourists in those clubs then the %'s would be the same. I refer to the laws of Chicaland, "the most anybody they know has ever been paid becomes the normal price".

Seriously if there is something I'm missing by comparing the % increase like this please enlighten me.
    You don't see the same rise of prices of chica services outside Recoleta for the same reason you don't see the same rise of prices in apartment or restaurant prices outside Recoleta: Many porteños want to "see and be seen" in that trendy neighborhood. A question of perception of status.

After all. Why paying a bife the chorizo 50 or 100% more in a very crowded, difficult to park area when you can enjoy the same quality in any other neighborhood, parking at the door? Same for an apartment that costs USD 100,000 with 700 sqft in Recoleta versus a USD 90,000 one of 1000 sqft + parking in Villa Urquiza.

Andres

Will Capt Dave please post the RULES, so we all know

Very smart post Puma, and very good way to put things into perspective. I say to each his own. Pay what you want, try not to overpay, but don't be afraid to spend your money how you want to. The only person who has the right to tell me how to spend my money is the one helping me make it.

Quick recap.

Privados 100 AR 30 minutes, 150 AR 1 hour.

Take out from privados 150-200 AR.

Websites 150-300 AR.

Area VIP 200-400 AR.

Madahos 300 AR.

Black 300-600 AR.

Stay within your tax bracket And you should be fine. I have personaly stopped going to all privados, so Dave you can breathe a sigh of relief. I only do Madahos and the ocasional web girl, fsio.

I wouldn't dictate prices to anyone, I would just advise people on what the going rate is at each individual establishment. If you "feel" like spending 200 US, go to Black, if you "feel" like spending 150 AR, go to a privado or check the internet. Do as you will, just try not to spend more than the going rate at any place.

Bad

Wow!

Capt and Daddy. We get your point but it is not the few on the board who overpay that are the reason the prices are going up. You keep blaming or flaming the people here who have over paid once or twice. You say they should say no but the clubs charge more to enter and yet people still pay that charge, also chica drinks. I sure the locals are saying the same thing. You say eliminate # 3, the locals say eliminate #2 and #3 and they will be happier and they can get the girls for 100 like the good old days. If you think it is us dumb tourists are driving up the price then stand in front of the clubs hand out pamplets with the rules for chica management to the masses. Vox populi. Good luck.

Simple question

And I am interested in the answers from people. If the tourists with little time and lots of dollars are not driving up the price 400% in the Recolleta clubs and it's only a function of inflation. Then why have we not seen the same percent rise in price downtown or in privados?

Before anybody goes off on the toothless hag thing, I grant that the median is higher at La Lopez, Black, Madaho etc. So prices should be somewhat higher, but 3-4xs?

I'm not an economist, I'm not blasting anybody nor am I telling anybody what they should pay your money is your money. It just seems to me that if it's not the concentration of tourists in those clubs then the %'s would be the same. I refer to the laws of Chicaland, "the most anybody they know has ever been paid becomes the normal price".

Seriously if there is something I'm missing by comparing the % increase like this please enlighten me.

Jackson - you are missing the point!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson

In contrast, I doubt that tourists here represent more than 5% of the overall market, a percentage that simply cannot have any appreciable influence on the local prices.
    You are right when you say that tourists represent a small percentage of the overall market (although I would guess that the percentage of tourists present in Madahos does NOT equal the percentage of girls who leave with tourists rather then locals) but none-the-less that is not the problem.

There has developed a 3-tier pricing structure.
    1) Locals.
    2) Residents and tourists who speak Spanish and understand "the scene"
    3) Non-Spanish or "limited-Spanish" speaking tourists.

The problem, at least for you and me, is that group 3 over-spending has resulted in chicas who say things like my ex-favorita in Cattos "I can't accept less then 100 dollars from an American", or the 36 year old (English speaking) chica who decided she was VIP level only (in spanish VIP means"only screw clueless Americans) and would not even take 100 bucks, as in her mind that was still "poca plata"

Since the line between group 2 and 3 is somewhat fuzzy (especially when viewed from ChicaLand) the price of pussy in ANY club that caters to even some tourists has skyrocketed for all of us, with a decline in quality-of-experience. The days when chicas here liked to f**k have been largely replaced by chicas collecting high-priced scalps (with exceptions of course, but fewer and fewer all the time)

For this reason, many "veterans" have stopped posting reviews of any kind. We have NO desire to have our new fishing holes pissed in by a bunch of guys who don't understand the importance (to us, at least) of them "following the rules"

Being referred to as "Price-Police" makes me even less willing to share - what a foolish and ungrateful way to repay those who bestowed the knowledge that has saved so many mongers from being cheated and robbed for not understanding (or believing) how it works here. I have found several new privados that have several pretty girls for reasonable prices, and I cringe whenever some newbe stumbles into one and decides to raise the bar all on his own. Bars, especially in Argentina are EASY to raise and practically impossible to lower.

So here's the solution. As Nancy Reagen put it "Just say No". I realize that's about as tough for a stimulated monger to do as not taking that shot of smack is for a junkie, but try, for gods sakes, to hold your ground. The immediate benifit is that the girls who do give in to your taking control will almost always respond with a better performance.

You may not like it, but youse new guys have done WAY more to push up the price of pussy for all of us then even Kirchners fine economic policies!

OK, off my soapbox, perhaps for the last time.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    For the past few months there has been an absence of this kind of judgmental behavior, and there's no need for it to return.
    Look who is labeling others judgemental, Mr. Judgemental and Mr. Flame himself. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Stowe

Posting Limitations