Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    I think I might kick out to this place either today or tomorrow, just to see what everyone is raving about.

What are the hours? Does anybody know if this place is even open today? Thanks!
    You should definitely check out Hook, and the club next door, Cattos. IMO a visit to BA will not be complete without them. And even if you have other plans in the evening, they are usually a reliable back-up if your original plans go south.

I think Hook is closed on Sundays but Cattos is open. While they both open earlier, the best chica selection will always be after 11 pm.

You can hang out at Exedra while waiting for 11 pm to come around. It is two blocks away. You might spot a backup chica here just in case the clubs don't work out (but usually these clubs have something good).

Hook

I think I might kick out to this place either today or tomorrow, just to see what everyone is raving about.

Hola,

Hook is closed on Sunday. All day and night.

It's open Monday thru Saturday from about 10 pm until 5 am but most of the girls don't arrive until 12:30 am.

1 am being an excellent time to arrive and Wed or Thursday being the best nights.

Have Fun,

TL.

What are the hours?

Chcica prices are 250 a drink, I was including the 150 for the drink you have to buy. Romina, the young short one, also does dancing on the stage and bar. I do not think she works Saturdays or sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaman  [View Original Post]
    It is best to take a girl out of hooks after 3:30 am, that way you do not have to pay for a second drink. If a girl is taken out before 3:30 she has to return to the club, or you have to buy extra drinks at 400 a pop. After 3;30 it is only one drink.
    Drinks are up to 400 P a pop? Was that some kind of special cocktail? I was just there in May and it was 250 P.

The girl with glasses interested me in May and I do not recognize the other two unless they changed their names. There is always turnover.

Good job on screening whether the chica has family obligations. It is one of Stranger's first rules of chica management that I ignored to my detriment on my last trip.

I am enjoying your reports. Nice trip Omegaman.

They have not all been home runs, remember Catia from gemidos (her ad is now off the site) and the two girls from 1818 Corientes was not good. Turst me in the past I have had some really bad sessions, that were a total waste of money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaman  [View Original Post]
    Every trip to BA I tend to go to different places, last trip about 6 months ago I never even went into Hooks, but I did take a couple of chicas from Catto's. On this trip I went to Hook a few times. I already wrote about Vanessa (the wilest chicka I have come across). Now I will give a report on two other girls I took from Hook.

ALISON was the first: she is approx. 30. Great body if you like toned hard bodies, she looks like one of those ESPN fitness competitors, like 3% body fat. (she is not a body builder) Just really toned and looks like she does aerobics 5 hours a day. I would guess natural 32 be's. Decent face, good BBBJ, sex was above average, nice personality.

ROMINA, this was the most fun I have ever had with any girl in BA. She is 20, about 5'0 with short bleach blond hair (she looks like a young Christina Applegate, on the first few seasons of Married with Chirldren). Guys can not recommend her enough. She is not a clock watcher, I made a deal with her for 2000 for 3 hours. The first night she stayed from 3:30 until 9:00 am. The next night she stayed from 3:30 until 2:00 pm. The whole time she had a big smile on her face, and seemed to really enjoy herself. She gave me a 20 minute BBBJ, and when I went a little limp, she was disappointed and did all she could to get me hard again. Both mornings she initiated a second round of sex. A very nice and bubbly personality. Does not speak English, but with the magic of an I-pad translator we could communicate. We took a bath together, I washed her hair, she was laughing and singing the whole time. This was a true GFE.

I was a little hesitant at first to hook up with her, because I have had some bad experiences with young chicas, but Vanessa from Hooks (who I had a session with) recommended her. I am glad she did. Guys treat her nice, and with respect and you will have a great time.

It is best to take a girl out of hooks after 3:30 am, that way you do not have to pay for a second drink. If a girl is taken out before 3:30 she has to return to the club, or you have to buy extra drinks at 400 a pop. After 3;30 it is only one drink.
    Dude, you've just been hittin' home-runs this whole trip! Its to the end of a month long trip for me, and I feel like I may just now be starting to get in the saddle. It is my first time ever in BA, but still, damn near a month to get here. And I'll have to be leaving soon. Damn! As far as age goes, I'm 40, and neither Alison nor romina are too young for me hehehe ;-)

Hooks

Every trip to BA I tend to go to different places, last trip about 6 months ago I never even went into Hooks, but I did take a couple of chicas from Catto's. On this trip I went to Hook a few times. I already wrote about Vanessa (the wilest chicka I have come across). Now I will give a report on two other girls I took from Hook.

ALISON was the first: she is approx. 30. Great body if you like toned hard bodies, she looks like one of those ESPN fitness competitors, like 3% body fat. (she is not a body builder) Just really toned and looks like she does aerobics 5 hours a day. I would guess natural 32 be's. Decent face, good BBBJ, sex was above average, nice personality.

ROMINA, this was the most fun I have ever had with any girl in BA. She is 20, about 5'0 with short bleach blond hair (she looks like a young Christina Applegate, on the first few seasons of Married with Chirldren). Guys can not recommend her enough. She is not a clock watcher, I made a deal with her for 2000 for 3 hours. The first night she stayed from 3:30 until 9:00 am. The next night she stayed from 3:30 until 2:00 pm. The whole time she had a big smile on her face, and seemed to really enjoy herself. She gave me a 20 minute BBBJ, and when I went a little limp, she was disappointed and did all she could to get me hard again. Both mornings she initiated a second round of sex. A very nice and bubbly personality. Does not speak English, but with the magic of an I-pad translator we could communicate. We took a bath together, I washed her hair, she was laughing and singing the whole time. This was a true GFE.

I was a little hesitant at first to hook up with her, because I have had some bad experiences with young chicas, but Vanessa from Hooks (who I had a session with) recommended her. I am glad she did. Guys treat her nice, and with respect and you will have a great time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Hook

I have been to BA a few times and done most of the clubs in the area. In my opinion Hook has the best looking girls. Prices seem to be 1,000 peso per hour + drink yours and hers another 400. Last night I found out they have new policy chica can not talk price with you until you buy her a drink. I refused to do this with one chica, she got angry with me. However, three other chicas did givee me a quote of 1000 peso before I bought them a drink.

It seeems like a bad idea to waste money on a drink for a girl who you may not take out of the place. I was told this started two months ago.

I did take a chica out of there, we agreed on price and time then I then bought her a drink.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    But yes I probably would. Back in the 1990's, a girlfriend of mine was a casual acquaintance of Naomi and claimed that Naomi stole some of the ideas from the feminist group she belonged to. The feminist group was into sexual liberation. They all thought they were goddesses. The girlfriend was five years older than me and claimed to have fucked Jim Morrison when they were both at UCLA. She taught me alot about sex.
    Aaaand that's why you're the big boss.

I don't think I could get naked in front of her even if she had a knife to my throat LOL!

I don't understand the reference.

Ok, then let me ask. Would you sex with Naomi Wolf? HAHAHAHA LOL!!
    But yes I probably would. Back in the 1990's, a girlfriend of mine was a casual acquaintance of Naomi and claimed that Naomi stole some of the ideas from the feminist group she belonged to. The feminist group was into sexual liberation. They all thought they were goddesses. The girlfriend was five years older than me and claimed to have fucked Jim Morrison when they were both at UCLA. She taught me alot about sex.

TL is right when he says the clubs are absolutely dead on Saturday nights but I think there is a an advantage in going to one. I walked into Hook last night at 12:30 AM and there was one other guy that I saw. So basically just about everyone of the hottest girls in the club was unoccupied. If you walked in then you had your absolute pick. It was true that several of hottest girls were not there.

I think I need a definition here to explain what I am talking about. For me, a "hot" girl at Hook is any girl where I would have no qualms taking out within 5 minutes paying the 400 pesos in drinks (150 + 250 pesos) and 1000 pesos for the hour without knowing anything personality. As Bob Dylan might sing, "I just want to see if it really is the expensive kind." Probably about 10 Hook girls fit into the "hot" category for me. I would take any Hook girl out at a 500 peso privado price. So that is my measuring stick.

So my advice is to go solo on a slow night like a Saturday night. It was really how I met my current favorite.

Another caveat is that rookies should be careful. I have been solo to clubs all over the globe so I do have experience. I have gotten rolled a couple of times including one night when I lost about $800 in 20 minutes in Shanghai. Rookies should carefully read Jackson's boards. I do not recall any negative scams at Hook.
    Ok, then let me ask. Would you sex with Naomi Wolf? HAHAHAHA LOL!!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    If I am a chump because I tried to make friends with a working girl while I was paying her then so be it.
    Been there. Done that. Still doing it today. No, you're not a chump.

It cost me about $1000 to $1500 over 3 weeks I would say to run the experiment.
    I've conducted many such experiments myself. Go for it!

Thanks,

Jax.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Call her to your place

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini  [View Original Post]
    Jackson: The next time Cielo decides to dance at the AP House. Post it. Or send me a PM. I will be there.
    I'd suggest calling her over to your place, have her dance on your laps, then go straight to bed.

I'm sure it won't cost you a lot.

Cielo--Hook

Jackson: The next time Cielo decides to dance at the AP House. Post it. Or send me a PM. I will be there.

Posting Limitations