Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

saw her last night

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    This blonde / black / purple haired chica works in Hook 3-4 nights a week. Looks 18 says she is 22. Very butch looking but is a great dancer, often going from girl to girl in the clubl and dirty dancing with them.

OK, I want to fuck this grunge chica. She approaches me. We talk and ok 120p for an hour plus.

Once at the casa, I give her a great massage and uncloth her at the same time. All te while she is streched over my lap. This girl is petite, small features and tight pussy.

From the couch to the bed. She LOVE my DATY. Very gfe, moans, twist, turns, and like to look and make eye contact as I eat her. Delicious!

She gets on top and goes beserk! A hellcat! I finish with her in missionary and legs pushed up high. This was a great fantasy come true. A TEEN PUNKER!

Afterwards, we chat and she has some cervesa, very nice girl. Only downside is she is a heavy smoker. She is bisexual and has promised a great 3 some. I will let you know!
    She was making out with a super flaquita in a colegio outfit. I could be the peanut butter in that jelly sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    The waiters are very helpful and honest. But be careful with the chica bartender.
    Funny you would mention the chica bartender. The waiter brought both of my beers. I paid the chica bartender before I left and got a very dirty look. I imagine due to the absence of a tip. A guess only. I also heard a story last night in Exedra from other mongers that they had had trouble in the past with inflated tabs at Hook. The advise given was to pay as you go here. All of this needs to be viewed from the perspective that it was my first time here.

Made a too early stop here for the first time last night. Around midnight. The place was full of 20-25 year old spinners. Some of them looked damn near anorexic. Not my cup a tea. Mostly 6s and 7s IMHO. No cover. 15p for a beer. I didn't buy a chica beer. The music was straight out of USA topless bars, nearly unimaginally bad, and loud. The staff had that hard, "give us a chance to fuck you, and we will" look about them. I did see the punk chica that One Tree Hill posted about not long ago. That girl can dance her ass off! I can see why she would be a hellcat in the sack. She was the only bright, entertaining thing about the place. Not the place for me, but the hellcat would be veryyyyy interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jjgoinslow
    Went into hook tonight for the first time. Also the first time I pulled a chica from a boliche (all privados, internet and massage parlors until now and I like those ALOT better so far) I talked for awhile to Belen, I think an argentine chick looked about 24yo? She says 23, so maybe 26? Is there a standard equation for this?

Anyway she got attitude when I told her 200p was too high and I wanted 120p. (I see what people mean about chicas here having some attitude) I immediately moved on, lots of competition, I was the only guy in there. I pulled her friend Flor de Lisa (I think that was her name. Was hard to understand, was Flor de algo) Anyway, she said 200p too, but then she said for 1.5 hours and I said how about 2 hours and to my apartment across town (mas taxi) she agreed very quickly. She was dominican, pretty and sexy, dancing and rubbing up against me and kissing me, but not a hard body at all. Partly I went for her cause Ive never been with a dominican woman, There was also a paraquayan chica, pretty but Ive seen a couple of them now.

Anyway, back at the apartamento, she wanted the plata antes, but I said despues, she said you should trust me, so pulled that right back on her, she should trust me (lol) I said Ill give you half now, half after! She didnt go for this at first but then I pulled out cab fair and said, take your pick?

We took a shower, had a relatively good session, half hour of foreplay and hour of sex, she moves pretty good, another half hour of showers and chit chat. Pretty much how I like it. She made me go slow, I have some good lubricant which helped out. Besos but not DFK. CBJ was avail but I don't like that so I went straight to sexo.

Jj
    The name is Fiordaliza. It's a common dominican's name.

Punk Rock Girl

This blonde / black / purple haired chica works in Hook 3-4 nights a week. Looks 18 says she is 22. Very butch looking but is a great dancer, often going from girl to girl in the clubl and dirty dancing with them.

OK, I want to fuck this grunge chica. She approaches me. We talk and ok 120p for an hour plus.

Once at the casa, I give her a great massage and uncloth her at the same time. All te while she is streched over my lap. This girl is petite, small features and tight pussy.

From the couch to the bed. She LOVE my DATY. Very gfe, moans, twist, turns, and like to look and make eye contact as I eat her. Delicious!

She gets on top and goes beserk! A hellcat! I finish with her in missionary and legs pushed up high. This was a great fantasy come true. A TEEN PUNKER!

Afterwards, we chat and she has some cervesa, very nice girl. Only downside is she is a heavy smoker. She is bisexual and has promised a great 3 some. I will let you know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-PR girl4.jpg‎   mini-PR Girl1.jpg‎   mini-PR girl2.jpg‎   mini-PR girl3.jpg‎  

Flor de Lisa

Went into hook tonight for the first time. Also the first time I pulled a chica from a boliche (all privados, internet and massage parlors until now and I like those ALOT better so far) I talked for awhile to Belen, I think an argentine chick looked about 24yo? She says 23, so maybe 26? Is there a standard equation for this?

Anyway she got attitude when I told her 200p was too high and I wanted 120p. (I see what people mean about chicas here having some attitude) I immediately moved on, lots of competition, I was the only guy in there. I pulled her friend Flor de Lisa (I think that was her name. Was hard to understand, was Flor de algo) Anyway, she said 200p too, but then she said for 1.5 hours and I said how about 2 hours and to my apartment across town (mas taxi) she agreed very quickly. She was dominican, pretty and sexy, dancing and rubbing up against me and kissing me, but not a hard body at all. Partly I went for her cause Ive never been with a dominican woman, There was also a paraquayan chica, pretty but Ive seen a couple of them now.

Anyway, back at the apartamento, she wanted the plata antes, but I said despues, she said you should trust me, so pulled that right back on her, she should trust me (lol) I said Ill give you half now, half after! She didnt go for this at first but then I pulled out cab fair and said, take your pick?

We took a shower, had a relatively good session, half hour of foreplay and hour of sex, she moves pretty good, another half hour of showers and chit chat. Pretty much how I like it. She made me go slow, I have some good lubricant which helped out. Besos but not DFK. CBJ was avail but I don't like that so I went straight to sexo.

Jj

Punk Rock Lesbian Girl

WOW. Some sordid fantasy just completed. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    Took a couple of sisters from here a few weeks back, nothing special was not going to post.

Today laying on my bed with 'Wood' I looked through my pathetic list of telephone numbers I have acquired since I came here.

The sisters number was number 4 on the list of 5 (gives you some idea)

One sister is of the larger build the other is of the thinner variety, I asked who was free and they both where so I asked if one could come over inside the hour.

The larger sister is in my apartment within 1 hour 30mins not bad for an Argentinian chica.

She stayed approx 1 & half hours 100 pesos +taxi.

2 SOG, BBBJTCWS, GREEK, FS, DATY.

I can't recommend this chica, she does not enjoy her work, hides any pleasure you may give her and after a while it felt like I was shagging a bucket of wallpaper paste.

Iv'e thrown the number away, If I get wood again (I hope I do) I'm of to 1707!
    Puro chiquitiwow. Dale gas bro!

Sisters-Eva 22 Karen 24

Took a couple of sisters from here a few weeks back, nothing special was not going to post.

Today laying on my bed with 'Wood' I looked through my pathetic list of telephone numbers I have acquired since I came here.

The sisters number was number 4 on the list of 5 (gives you some idea)

One sister is of the larger build the other is of the thinner variety, I asked who was free and they both where so I asked if one could come over inside the hour.

The larger sister is in my apartment within 1 hour 30mins not bad for an Argentinian chica.

She stayed approx 1 & half hours 100 pesos +taxi.

2 SOG, BBBJTCWS, GREEK, FS, DATY.

I can't recommend this chica, she does not enjoy her work, hides any pleasure you may give her and after a while it felt like I was shagging a bucket of wallpaper paste.

Iv'e thrown the number away, If I get wood again (I hope I do) I'm of to 1707!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eva (22) & Karen (24) Sisters 2006 002.jpg‎   Eva (22) & Karen (24) Sisters 2006 020.jpg‎   Eva (22) & Karen (24) Sisters 2006 012.jpg‎  

uninterest due to period

Sorry I forgot her name but I should of been tipped off by her lackadaisical disposition that it was that time of the month. She is a doll but the service was not so good.

I barely even got to fuck her and she rushed me and she resisted positions. I will say that she did finish me off with a bbj. She really was not so friendly either so I would advise only take her if she really acts like she wants you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010016.jpg‎  

Friday night

Visited a few boliches tonight - Hook, Ness, Catto's, Cutty Sark, Jaz - .

Amazed how different atmosphere is at each place. I don't visit these clubs often, so I don't know if this is standard or not. Each impression is posted under it's tread. Time of events: 12:30-3am.

Hook- a huge number of very young looking gilrs there. They are much less pushy compared to other clubs, despite the fact that number of potential clients was not very large - perhaps 10 and most of them didn't look very interested. Liked the striptease. Otherwise couldn't find a free girl that would be 'appropriate'. Saw some really good looking ones, but there was some bad timing on my side.

Retired Member

Smile Little Marisol

Well I did it again.

Pulled little Marisol, (22 year old) out of Hook the other night and Fucked her at the Horizonte Hotel around the cornner from Cafe Orleans on Tressargento.

A wonderfull experience but I don't think I'll Fucker too much more.

Ive been out of town for 6 weeks and she appears to be getting Chubby.

6 weeks ago she was just perfect not skinny no fat but in that short period of time she seams to have put on a pound or two.

But every dark cloud has a silver lineing.

While trolling for Marisol I descovered Andera in Hook whom formerly worked in Catto's.

Andera will be my next target in Hook, yummy.

Exon

Azul

Hooked up with this girl, who was dressed as a nurse (with mini-mini-skirt, white panties, white top with a red cross on it) White skin, half-short black hair, middle-sized boobs (she has a 5 month baby and she's feeding her - so if you're into sucking human milk, try her now! Agreed on $120 an hour, and off we went. BBBJ and DFK without asking. AR (only once - she had not done it before) No anal. Quite a GFE, though. Looks: 8; attitude: 7; performance: 7. Would repeat: maybe. Not a clock watcher. Did not ask for money beforehand, and in fact we left the hotel without having paid her: I jut forgot, and I remembered on our way back to Hook (we went back on foot).

Cecilia

On Thursday 28 July: went to Cutty Sark, Jaz, Ness, Catto's without hooking up with anyone (very often the girl I wanted was in a neverending commitment with some other guy) I ended up in Hook in what I thought was going to be a short stop before heading for NewPort. After five minutes or so I started to realize that there was some good material there, so I stayed and a seemingly passive fake blonde with black short skirt told me how tired she was. We started talking and I ended up buying her a drink and we went to a table. She was really tender and we talked and made up for about one hour until "time to go" arrived. She wanted AR$150 for an hour, but she accepted AR$120 with little effort. All advices red in this forum were of invaluable help -- thanks everyone!

Her war name is Cecilia, she's quite short (1.50 meters, but she wears boots) and she claims to be mother to a 4 year old son from a wrecked marriage. That might or might not be true. She looks young, though - I'd say she's not older than 24.

Anyway, a good provider. Soft kissing, DFK, BBBJ (starting in the shower) AR, greek, never said 'no' to anything (except for touching her feet! Very affectionate, she was not a clock watcher (although she did know when the hour was over)

All in all, a good experience, and a pro who I can recommend. Looks: 7 (when nude her back and rack is not that good) attitude 9, performance 8. She is on the kinky side, which I really like. Would repeat? Yes, I repeated (a couple of days later one of her friends, which I had on target, was already taken - I do not often repeat that soon, but the experience was good and I did not have many days left in BsAs)

Pictures of Cecilia follow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails head_smiling.jpg‎   smiling.jpg‎   suck-1.jpg‎   suck-2.jpg‎   toe-licking.jpg‎  

Strange economy.

Andres,

I'm the one staying at the Mansion with Capt Dave.

Anyway you are right. It seems strange to me how Argentine people are spending more than usual. Would this be a sign of a better economy? I really doubt it, unless the effect of tourism has some impact recently.

Take care & hope to meet you soon!

JRC

Posting Limitations