Thread: Airlines

+ Submit Report
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Competition is good! With luck, they'll fly the 757 which will allow free upgrades.

yea Continental

Everybody that adds seats free's up seats for those of us that fly as non-revs. Buy American, Continental, Delta, Southern Winds please, pretty please.
    Last edited by Daddy Rulz; 04-30-05 at 14:27. Reason: because I spell like a three year old

Continental to start IAH-EZE service November 1

Continental has applied to begin non-stop service between Houston and Buenos Aires starting November 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    OTH,

What are you talking about?

Thanks,

Jackson

I was picking with Stormy, I gave the link below on 4/15.

Actually Somerset beat me to it on the same day.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    OTH,

What are you talking about?

Thanks,

Jackson

hmmm

I linked this on 4/15 below.....RTDT: Read The Damn Thing

Southern Winds

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Stormy,

If you meant Southern Winds, the Argentine airline that flies domestically throughout the country, plus to Miami and Madrid, then the web address is:

http://www.sw.com.ar/en/home.jsp

Thanks,

Jackson
    No wonder I couldn't find it, I was searching under the wrong name. Thanks.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Website for Southern Winds

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    Does anyone have an internet site for Southwinds airline? Thanks.
    Stormy,

If you meant Southern Winds, the Argentine airline that flies domestically throughout the country, plus to Miami and Madrid, then the web address is:

http://www.sw.com.ar/en/home.jsp

Thanks,

Jackson

AA has a special too. No need to fly through Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Expedia has a package deal with RT ticket from my hometown in the east coast to EZE connecting in Chicago on United over Memorial Day weekend (leaving on THUR 5/26 and returning on MON 5/30).
    The AA trip is a bit under $700 with taxes, and you can pick your own apartment. See my other post. You can also stay up to 10 days. 1 long weekend is NOT enough time in BA.

Under $800 with 3 nights hotel stay

Expedia has a package deal with RT ticket from my hometown in the east coast to EZE connecting in Chicago on United over Memorial Day weekend (leaving on THUR 5/26 and returning on MON 5/30). The package costs about $800 including 3 nights stay at Hyde Park Hotel, $830 at Dazzler Hotel, $840 at Wilton Hotel, or $860 at Rochester Hotel, tax included. There are few other hotel package choices for under $900. The initial prices when you put in the travel dates are about $80 higher. But when continue with the booking process the prices go down to the prices I mentioned.

This deal is available to other dates around that timeframe too.

I have two other trips scheduled between now and Memorial Day Weekend already, otherwise I would seriously consider this offer. I hate to waste a long weekend just sticking around at home.

http://www.fly-sw.com/en/home.jsp

Try
    http://www.fly-sw.com/en/home.jsp

Southwinds

United Weekend fare

Check out:

http://www.itn.net/cgi/store?stamp=D...art&origin=ORD

United has a number of these sales around the country. Sometimes web sites like Travelocity.com will show them, sometimes they won't. If you really want to go, I'd sign up for the United email list. Their weekend sales are usually good for a 3-10 day stay. For a short visit, they're not a bad deal.

Here's a cut and paste text:

Latin E-Fares (departing April 11 - April 14)
    The currently available discount fares are for roundtrip flights from selected departure cities to selected destinations listed below. Your return flight must be scheduled during the period Monday, April 18, through Thursday, April 21, 2005. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Reservations must be made by Friday, April 8, 2005, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time and at least one day prior to travel through our website. Tickets are non-refundable and require immediate purchase by credit card when reservations are made. Fares do not include Passenger Facilities Charges of up to $18 depending on itinerary. Fares displayed do not include a $3.10 tax which will be imposed on each flight segment of your itinerary. Fares do not include the September 11th Security Fee of up to $10.00 maximum per round trip. A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. Please refer to the International E-Fare Facts for a detailed description of these charges and a summary of E-Fare rules.

Departure city Destination city Price
    Chicago (ORD) Aruba (AUA) $420.00 Select This Itinerary
    Chicago (ORD) Buenos Aires (EZE) $499.00 Select This Itinerary
    Chicago (ORD) Mexico City (MEX) $218.00 Select This Itinerary
    Chicago (ORD) Rio De Janeiro /Rio Janeiro (GIG) $591.00 Select This Itinerary
    Chicago (ORD) Sao Paulo (GRU) $591.00 Select This Itinerary

Check out United's "e-fares" promotions. $499 to Buenos Aires from many cities in North America.

Posting Limitations