Thread: 2004 Reports - Edited

+ Submit Report
Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

I agree. Let's let this thing die with Andres post.

Dodger Bulldog, you are actually wrong with your post though. I do spend time in all the other clubs. I constantly have friends in town that want to try the other clubs so it's inevidible that I'll end up in some of those clubs to check the talent out. I've been in lots of clubs around Buenos Aires so don't assume I just hang out in Black and Madahos. That isn't true. I've been to BA more times than most Americans that I know with the exception of guys like Jackson and a few other guys.

As far as those two girls that told you they work at Madahos. Just because they might work there doensn't mean anything. I see lots of ugly girls working at Black and Madahos that don't make any money night after night. They might ask for 300 pesos but I doubt they consistently get it. Maybe they played a little "hooker jujitsu" on you too.

I'm not saying there isn't some quality in the other clubs and either is anyone else. Most of us don't have a problem with anyone paying as little as they want for a girl we don't find attractive. The biggest problem we have is when guys come on here dictating that the rest of us are idiots for doing it.

Let's drop this whole price issue. As long as we are all having fun.

Saint

I vote we let Andres have the last word. There is no right answer, what strikes me as odd is the tone of the posts. One pays to much and is an asshole and the other likes to fuck ugly chicks, I suspect neither is the truth. To each his own.

Back to the pussy. Has anybody ever sessioned with Yaninna from Area VIP? She is also Nuria at Gemidos. I'll be back in three weeks, personally I hope to monger with both Saint and Dickhead, should be an interesting contrast. Dickhead I still owe you two beers and a couple potato's (alternate Republican spelling potatoes)

On 10/4, Saint wrote:

"Two totally different classes of girls. There might be a rare girl that works in both Black and another lower tier club but it is very few and far between."

(I wish I could find how to use the "quote" function on here. Someone clue me in please.)

I must respectfully disagree. I guess if one doesn't spend much time in the "lower tier" clubs, one really wouldn't know who they might find there.

I posted a snapshot in the Photo Gallery of two girls, Gimena and Marcela, that I took out of Exedra one afternoon about 5 PM. They told me that they work at Madahos and charge $300AR per hour, each. I am sure that they said this to establish a premium price in my mind.

However, I practiced a little "monger jujitsu," turning their own strength against them.

"Excellent, then this isn't your real income for the night. You can accept something less and feel great! You'll know that you already have money in your pocket before you even go in to work tonight!"

Negotiations went pleasantly, and they agreed to $150AR each. Of course, I didn't have any cover charge to pay or chica drinks to buy, either.

Just four pesos for a cafe con leche. But I did leave a 25% tip - I'm not cheap!

Much of the debate here is theoretical and philosophical in nature. By am am just reporting the facts. These two girls became my reality.

I normally don't do twosomes, as it seems like a lot of overkill to achieve the same result, but my redhead really wanted her blonde friend along, and I decided it would be a nice experience.

The blonde actually had the friendlier attitude and definitely added a lot to the session. They understood the meaning of teamwork. This Madahos girl two-for-one special worked out great.

I don't believe I would have ever been able to get that price if I hadn't been willing to troll in a "lower tier" cafe.

Meaning, that I would have never ended up enjoying these two chicas at all.

DB

Could we let Andres have the last word on this, or must we continue to flog this dead horse?

Greta from Estilo Nuevo

Starfe wanted to nail a very famous girl from Estilo Nuevo Called Greta (famous for gringos and locals alike). She's REALLY cute, but at the outside (she behaves like a way-too-high stuck-up b*tch, which is a reason for not doing anything with her). In any case, she is movie-star material.

---------------------------------------

The famous issue of prices

I read all arguments and I agree with all of them. Why do I have such cheap politician mindset? Because I guess that this issue is SO complex and SO personal that it is impossible to say "you paid ar$300, so you are a sucker" or "you paid ar$50, so you are a cheapo looking for ugly, stinky women with no teeth".

Time constraints, trust, looks, previous experiences, etc, all impact the monger's assessment of the supply side. Perhaps for a long-term resident in BA who knows the ropes and had previous experience in Flores (and liked that qualiity), paying ar$300-500 for a girl in Black or Madahos is ridiculous, but not for others.

In fact, in my future visits to BA, if I come with big money I would visit Flores a couple of times and Madahos as well, especially if I have few nights. However, I may visit more the Triangle because you find girls there with nice looks (as good as in Recoleta) and less clockwatch attitude (in average) than at Recoleta. As usual, based on my personal views and experiences.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Guys,

I've been reading this forum for a while now and am finally heading down to what seems to be Paradise. Going to do a Rio/Buenos Aires taste test.

I'm a little bit anal - so I've been trying to compile a list of the apartments in BA, along with some girl names and prices. I haven't finished going back through the whole thread, but here is what I have so far.

Please either post or send me more info (or corrected info if I have any of this wrong). I hope compiling this isn't a breach of etiquette.

Suipacha 921
    2 girls/100P for 40Min
    Cara

Corrientes 1965 13A (30p-30Min)(50P/1hr)
    Lorena, Nicole, Daniela, Cynthia, Candela (70P)
    70P

Santa Fe 3373 5C
    Tamara (40P)

429 Maipu piso 5 (Maipu and Corrientes) (100p)
    Sophia

1707 Santa Fe (120P – 2/300P – 80P/45Min)
    Joana, Fernanda

Rivadavia 1929

Sarmiento 1828 (30P/30Min – 40P/hour)
    Maira and Karen

Laprida 947

Guemes 3221 (100p)

Arenales, 2463 -(30P/1hr/special)
    Florencia, Daniela

" bring a nice present for them "

Me to. On my next trip down in Nov I am bringing some girls pearl necklaces and others double eagle gold coins. I also get a lot of free sex by giving gifts instead of cash. We seem to think alike. Thank God gold closed at $412.80 down .70 cents. I only need to buy 15 1oz coins. Its a lot cheaper in the long run.

Starfe
    aka ( young stud )

I am surprised you guys who live in BA are paying at all.
    I go 2-3 times a year, and I still call some of the Platynum and Madaho's girls I met 2-3 yrs ago, some of whom are now students, normal workers, etc. They are delighted to hear from me and come right over and don't ask for anything, altho I always make a point of bringing a nice present for them and taking them out for a nice dinner. Oddly, for example, there is no equivalent of See's candies in Argentina, and the girls go WILD for a box of chocolates!

I also bought a calling card and call my "amigas" from several countries from the USA for 5 cents a minute on their birthdays, etc., and often I time my trips for their school vacations, and we end up going to Bariloche or Iguazzu, etc. and similar places in other countries, without any direct payment.

I am quite wealthy and have no reason to be a cheapskate, but I am also not a young stud, but i have found that a little bit of attention and niceness goes a long way!

I have also charmed the pants off some of the restaurant girls who work the Recoleta sidewalk, altho this is fairly difficult.

Of course, I am no Price Charming, and the first time with any working girl I pay the going rate. In the meantime, in the pure P4P department, I got a little backwoods cutie in a small town in Nicaragua last year for $4 USD. Hard to beat that!

I will pay more for a girl in Blacks or Madahos simply because if I am going out on the town for a few hours I would rather hang in a club like Madahos or Blacks. When I factor in the lighting, ventilation, comfort and fresh squeezed OJ for my vodka, its worth the extra 100 pesos.

Did you ever think that its all you guys paying the average girls 100-150 pesos that makes the hot ones believe they are worth 250. You budget minded value guys are making it real tough on those of us that don't give a damn.

Face it, there are different levels of mongering which should satisfy everyones tastes. I just got back from a weekend in the Dominican Republic and I was in Hell. But one mans Hell is another mans Heaven.

I was speaking hypothetically not literally.

Purely to illustrate that people have different tastes.

JackDaniels posted: "we are faced with a choice of Cameron Diaz or Gwyneth Paltrow".

Take a good look at some of the pictures posted in the WSG BA section. Many of those girls aren't a "Cameron Diaz" OR a "Gwyneth Paltrow". That's my whole point. I think some of them are closer on the Rosanne side then the names you mentioned. I'm quite glad we all have different tastes in girls though. It would be damn boring if we all liked the same type of girls. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the Photo section clearly shows.

Good luck.

ABOUT THE CULTURE OF TIPPING

Completing my first trip to BA, and while editing my report, just a quick response to CaptainNemo and Saint’s posts of 10-04-04, with respect to the culture of tipping. There is no need to have a (controversial) view, but a better understanding of the culture should prove useful:

1) CaptainNemo wrote: “…I was embarrassed by some of those Europeans who absolutely refuse to leave a tip in American restaurants.

2) Saint wrote: “…If I was in a restaurant in the USA with a European and they didn't leave a tip, I'd never go out to eat with them again.”

For 5 years as a student in Europe, I worked in the HORECA sector.
    HORECA is the abbreviation for Hotel – Restaurant – Café.

In the 1060s, early 1970s, it was common practice to leave a 15% tip on top of the bill. Waiters and waitress were getting their pay exclusively on tips. Hence, you can understand how disappointed and angry they could become when they had done their best, and how pissed one can feel by the arrogance of some customers behaving as asshole champions, leaving less than 10% if not less than 5%, or, even more insulting, only a dime.

Then in the mid-1970s in most E.U. countries, it became compulsory by law to have the 15% tip INCLUDED in the price of the menu. In other words, never again a disappointment and/or an argument in the server-customer relationship, and therefore, there is no need for room on the European credit card receipts to add a tip. Same thing in every other sector of the economy, for instance for taxi-driver: the tip is included in the price!

The waitress, the taxi-driver, etc, get then their pay out of the total price, and argument, if any, is reduced to a common employer-employee relationship, hence leaving the customer out of it, hence keeping the customer happy… (smile, big, big smile)

Working in the sector, I appreciated that “civilized” law: I knew that for my hard work, I shall always get my salary, even if the customer complained about the coffee or beer brand served at the place. If he does not like the brand, it is up to him to go elsewhere, and once he orders the service, then his duty is to pay for the service.

Today, when traveling around the world, most Europeans do not know what is a tip. As it is compulsory by law in their country, ignorant as they most are, they do not know that in other and “laggard” countries, compulsory is not the case as yet.

When I was first in the USA, assuming that that country was at least as civilized as Europe, I also did not pay any tip. Once, in my limited English of the time, I could perceive how mad and rude the taxi-driver was getting at me. So, I inquired, and I learnt that, by comparison to Europe, the USA social law is fairly laggard in this respect of the workers.

Thus, it is better to understand differences in tipping culture, isn’t it?

Thus Saint, have a second diner with your European friends, and help them to understand the USA laggard culture of both sex-prison and anti-social lack of compulsory law of tipping.

As far as I am personally concerned, here in Argentina, I always left a 15% tip. Cheap bastards would say that I am probably overgenerous. But well, I prefer to keep my distance from cheap bastards, and to socialize with more generous people.

With respect to girls from the triangle, most of the time, they started negotiations at AR$300. Instead of negotiating a cheaper price, I proposed for more time, like TDL. Most girls liked the prospect, or more exactly the certainty of having the income of two customers a night, with the possibility to sleep instead of having to return to their boliche, hunting a not-certain second customer. Hence, sex in the night, sex again in the morning and sometime sex in the middle of the night also, depending how time was used, with a girl happy to know that she will get a guaranteed income equivalent of two customers for her efforts to please to one only. In addition, to a grateful girl, you leave one tip only. So is the art of getting higher quality at a lower cost, for both partners. (smile)

Next part when I shall be back in Europe.

Enjoy the spring at BA, and happy mongering,

Butter Fly

I am sorry, Chuponalgas, but you must have me confused with your mother. Now go suck butt somewhere else.

Chicks with Dicks don't count!!!!

Hey, it's great to back in BA! Great to see some of the fellow mongers!

Seems like the last page or so is a debate on price, quality, value, whatever...here's my 2 cents worth of advice, based on experience and what others have said that I found to be true:

There is no correlation between price and quality.
    There is no correlation between looks and quality.
    There is no correlation between someone else's experience with a girl and your experience with the same girl.

I agree with JackDaniels: sometimes I'm amazed at the tastes of my fellow mongers! But, on the other hand, they're probably equally amazed at me. De gustibus non disputandum.

Posting Limitations