Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Romina. <3 <<3

Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks, my friends <3. <3

Romina. <3 <<3

Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks. <3

Orleans

I am in Stranger's camp when it comes to Orleans. Granted the quality has declined as of late, but it is still the best afternoon venue in town. The game is to just watch the action knowing that most days you go empty handed. However, from time to time one finds a gem. Take her or get her number for another time. Ie. Jimena, I was there and pointed her out to TL the day they met. Orleans is not perfect but has often produced. Rocky2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

Chicken and egg

Yeah, but: Do they sit there because they're fat or are they fat because they sit there and have that minimum consumption thing to use up? I never once fucked a chica from here. Plus the beer is flat and the food is terrible.

More Bacon

I just don't understand how the house pigs can go in everyday and just sit there. It has to be crushing on the psyche. Then again, there could be a niche market of guys out there and she is getting by. I once saw the house pig from exedra walk out of a nice apartment building in recoleta at 3 am looking like she just rolled out of bed.

I know witch one your talking about, she has been there for a few years now.

House Pig

When I was there this term could have been applied to about 3 of the chronic coffee drinkers, however there was one who was at least 80 pounds over the limit, had a cut off shirt with rolls hanging at least 6-8 inches over her spray paint pleather pants which were highlighted by bright yellow socks and flourescent pink hand grabber heels. Her hair was terribly greasy and I remember thinking if whe worked just little she could potentially be really attractive but in her current state she should probably work the shop as the bouncer as no one who wasn't completely wasted could possibly pay to spend time with her. I suspect this is the one you refer to as she was there every time I came buy for "coffee." The hottest one there was an 8-9 and gladly gave me her cell number to call later and was happy to visit me if I could do 2+ hours of visiting. This place gave me the vibe one day, but not the other times that I visited, that some of the girls working there weren't completely independent as there were a couple guys who seemed to be overseeing a few of their activities or at least were showing great interest in what they were doing. A bit strange. May have been nothing.

Pete

Orleans March 2012 report

The last few weeks I have spent considerable time here, for me that means every day. 7 days a weeks. (I missed two days, had 'home delivery', hehehe).

This report is actually done on my laptop from1600 hours at the place. I like to get my facts straight.

I only did afternoons, getting the afternoon beer buzz is an important part of life quality for me, straight after my daily trip to the gym I went here for 'a few' beers.

Prices, it is 35 pesos a beer, I honestly do not know if this is expensive or not, as a matter of policy I ONLY go to places that promotes prostitution, unless there is no options (After TL had to close down I still look for the puta-steakhouse!). So for me this is normal beer price in BA. The day 35 pesos beer becomes a problem I will probably find another country to monger or take up gardening.

I really like this place in the afternoon, if you have a wingman or buddy's it is awesome to do the program-approved afternoon-beers here.

I love to sit there and watch the interactions between the girls and puntas coming in. Not to mention the tourist couples that dump in by mistake every hour or so, the wife suddenly understand what kind of place this is and drags the hubby out. (google the place or look it up on Trip advisory, some funny stories there).

It is also on a busy street, there is a buss stop outside and it is greate for people watching.

There really only is one problem with this place, the girls are ugly as sin!

The quality of girls has decreased noticeably since Jan-Feb, all the girls I wanted to do are gone.

About 90% are DR-girls; the majority of the rest are ugly old bag. Most days I comes here there is not one girl I would fuck if she paid me! (But hey, taste are different, you might disagree).

There occasionally appears someone decent. I have seen a handful I would do. 3 I did (the Mendoza clan). The Peru sisters are doable especially the younger one, she have a spectacular body. Flor and the girls from Mendoza, they will be here for another 3 months, one pretty hot blond that is the best kisser I have meet comes down any day. I know many have complained about them. Me all my times with them have been greate. The trick is to get them drunk and in party mood, or pick them up outside of Orleans. All the girls get in a time-watcher mode when they work here for some reason. But it is great possibilities to get deals outside of the hour at the cafe. Sniper1 and me had the Peru sisters and they wanted us to take them out on a Saturday (we did not do it, so many girls, not enough time!)

Roky2 should really post about this place; I know he had a few and have had them for dinner, all night and so on. I have had offers about the same but it was not really my kinds of girls, not ugly just not what I want.

I found that best time for this place actually is between 1600 and 1700, occasionally there are some nice once earlier but if there are any hot they normally turn up about that time. And if a hot one did come earlier she will be there in one hour after getting spunked down at the hotel, hehehe.

I get tears in my eyes when I hear when this place was full of Argi chicks, now all we can do is wait for the next crash and hope the good times will roll again.

BTW, have anyone ever seen the house-pig sitting just to the right of the door ever got a customer? She comes 7 days a week; if she have to pay 140 pesos like the rest of them it is no way she can make a profit, no way!

Stranger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Girls are Paying $130 Pesos NOW!

These poor girls are NOW paying $130. 00 pesos each to sit and spin untill someone walks in and likes their Lore!

Too much!

Best to call them and catch them before they check in and you are bound to get a much better deal boys!

No huury-up rush fuck!

Follow my leads as they will lead you to heaven!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Moveon  [View Original Post]
    Strolled in peak time today around 3:30 and 10 minutes later found myself banging a very thin, sexy, DR girl named Maria. I like mine thin without ANY blubber fat so it worked out fine. Saw some new faces (young) but liked the bod on this gal way too much. She knew all the tricks and was polite, & not a clock watcher. Telo in the back street always is super clean and though I did not get a room with a Jacuzzi, for the first time - it was actually a good deal at 130AR for the room complete with a nice shower. (note: Been trying to get a hold of the 2 sister's - without any success, will keep trying.)
    Thanks for the report, great. So what was the total cost to you for the girl. Was it 400p or more?

Sweet Orleans

Strolled in peak time today around 3:30 and 10 minutes later found myself banging a very thin, sexy, DR girl named Maria. I like mine thin without ANY blubber fat so it worked out fine. Saw some new faces (young) but liked the bod on this gal way too much. She knew all the tricks and was polite, & not a clock watcher. Telo in the back street always is super clean and though I did not get a room with a Jacuzzi, for the first time - it was actually a good deal at 130AR for the room complete with a nice shower. (note: Been trying to get a hold of the 2 sister's - without any success, will keep trying.)

Just Call Her!

Quote Originally Posted by Banewbie  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak English if I call her and if you cud tell me more about her. How she looks, how old is she, etc. I'll want to do some action on Friday / Saturday evening since I'm working till Friday.

Let me know and thanks for the number, let me know her number as well.
    She has been thoroughly described but I will do it again for you.

5ft. 4. , tan, blonde hair, large natural breast, totally hairless front and back. 25 years old, great butt, etc, etc.

You will NOT be disappointed!

Call her and try to talk to her, if you have a problem then I will help you.

She has a really busy schedule so you better not wait till the last moment!

Call her around 3pm when she is awake.

156 243 3339.

Romina.

Have Fun,

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Romina at your place around 4pm is what I would suggest.

You can call her or you can text her a message or I can do it for you.

Just need your name and address.

You can call me at home right now if you'd like.

Take Care,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254
    Does she speak English if I call her and if you cud tell me more about her. How she looks, how old is she, etc. I'll want to do some action on Friday / Saturday evening since I'm working till Friday.

Let me know and thanks for the number, let me know her number as well.

Romina

Thanks TL, reallly appreciate your help. Being a newbie with no knowledge of spanish, it is really hard. But thanks to members like you for helping us. Being experienced with this place what are your suggestions for a noob like me with no spanish at all.

Thanks
    Romina at your place around 4pm is what I would suggest.

You can call her or you can text her a message or I can do it for you.

Just need your name and address.

You can call me at home right now if you'd like.

Take Care,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's ok, but be sure and lock her in your pad.

Hide things like a cell phone or a wallet that might tempt her.

Best bet is to just call my friends Mara and Romina for guaranteed great sex and no chance of getting ripped-off!

No drinks to buy either!

I just wish I still had Florencia's number.

TL
    Thanks TL, reallly appreciate your help. Being a newbie with no knowledge of spanish, it is really hard. But thanks to members like you for helping us. Being experienced with this place what are your suggestions for a noob like me with no spanish at all.

Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Banewbie For This Post:

Yes, it's ok, but

Thanks TL, appreciate it. Cool 400p would work but quick question. I'm staying at the apartment here and it is near Cafe Orleans. Is it safe to bring the girl back to my apartment?

Thanks
    Yes, it's ok, but be sure and lock her in your pad.

Hide things like a cell phone or a wallet that might tempt her.

Best bet is to just call my friends Mara and Romina for guaranteed great sex and no chance of getting ripped-off!

No drinks to buy either!

I just wish I still had Florencia's number.

TL

Posting Limitations