Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

That's why it's a never

I'm glad you seemed to get more than your moneys worth from turning the tables on her. I would have loved to be there when you switched to Castillano.

I forget who said it first but it proves true again and again, once you pay them they feel as if the money has already been earned and they are thinking only of the next money.

Rushing with Magalí

This afternoon, Tuesday at about 6 pm, I finally got around to taking out the "cutie" that I first spotted in this place nearly two weeks ago. I had seen her there several times since while peeking through the window or making 15 minute café doble scouting runs but I always hesitated. Hesitated? You know where this is going, don't ya?

Her name is Magalí. She's maybe 5'4", 23 years old, neither skinny nor overweight, curvy in the right parts, dark hair, seven small tattoos. In street clothes, you may see one on her wrist and another on the small of her back. She has a recent belly piercing. Her face is rather distinctive, with somewhat smallish eyes spaced slightly further apart than average and creamy white skin. She speaks pretty good English. That's a warning sign, isn't it? Heh. We spoke Spanish at the beginning but not long enough for me to catch her accent to see whether she was a porteña and I never asked where she was from.

She had been smiling at me a lot and I finally gestured for her to come over to my table where I had been sipping my coffee. We made some small talk. Then I told her I'd like to give her a gift of $150 for two hours and I'd like to take her to the telo around the corner. She said that all the girls in Argentina get $200. I told her that was untrue, that it was my fourth visit, and that I have been with a number of women here. She said that she couldn't go lower, that she was the best, and that she would prove to me that she was worth it.

Ok, mongers, this is where she got me. She had two things going for her...

1) She was the last lady on my personal "to do" list. I've managed to fuck every woman that I'd had a thing for that I've seen in the clubs, cafés, etc. I'm usually pretty picky so my list wasn't that long.

2) That promise from her that she would prove she was the best made my smile and laugh but it also helped disarm me. Even in my head at this point I recalled searching for her here and seeing a post mentioning that she worked her two years ago. That warned me she was seasoned and maybe pretty wise.

I decided to go for it.

We walked around the block to Horizonte and grabbed a $40 room. She made some suggestive comments and asked me to get comfortable while she used the bathroom. A minute or two later she came out stark naked. Nice body. She told me about her seven tattoos ahead of time, when we first met. I have one very large one that runs from my elbow all the way around my arm and shoulder to my neck. As long as the tattoos aren't ghetto, they don't bother me on a woman and I even like them if they work well for her. Marilí's tattoos are small and spread around her body. Maybe a good way to describe them is to call them accents. Little birds and that sort of stuff.

We got down to business. And this is the first time it's happened this way. She asks for the money, saying that she doesn't want to forget at the end. She's smiling and touching me. Remember, she's naked and I'm almost naked myself. Right then I wanted to tell her I don't pay until the end but instead I hesitate for a few seconds and simply put the money on the table and continue with the foreplay. I knew better and violated my own rule. Take notice.

We fondle each other on the bed. No DFK. That's a first for me. When we're both worked up, she quickly grabs a condom and puts it on. She was turned on at this point (I checked) and we started to fuck. No BJ but I was ready to get it on so it didn't enter my mind. We tried several different positions. This went for maybe 15 minutes. Then, with a dramatic pause, like she had an idea, she told me she'd like to switch to missionary because it's her favorite. We do. I go for another 10 minutes or so. She tells me I have a lot of control. I tell her yes, I do. She asks me how I don't come. I tell her that I don't come unless I want to (true) and that I won't come doing this anyway because it won't happen with a condom. I tell her that I can come later differently and not to worry. She tells me she'd like me to come now. I tell her we have plenty of time and that maybe we can take a break. She wasn't happy with this. She didn't say anything but I could see it in her face. I knew right then that she wanted to rush back to Orleans to get another customer and was planning for our session to end under time. It's still rush hour at Orleans. Not a good time to pull a lady out of there.

She pauses. Stuff's going on in her head. I pull out of her, heh. I intended to lay with her on the bed, catch my breath (we were both doing serious cardio), and fondle and talk with her a bit. She leaps off the bed and rushes to her cell phone. She starts pressing buttons and looking at the display but I could tell this was random activity. It was rather absurd. She then put the phone to her ear and in five seconds--no voicemail works that quickly!--she tells me that her family is wondering where she is and she needs to be with them soon. I told her that they should not expect her home because at this time and for the next several hours of nearly every day in the past week and a half she's been at Orleans at that time of day and they should expect her to be wherever she says she's been during that time. I tell her that they'll realize that today was just like those other days and they won't worry after that. This seemed to confuse her. Maybe that confused you too. I kind of wanted to fuck around with her head a little because I knew she skillfully worked me a bit and I wanted to turn the tables a little. I didn't get into an argument about the two hours to which we agreed. I said a few things to console her and to convince her that her family had nothing to worry about. I'm just being onery about now.

My Plan B if she didn't get me off was to run over to that massage place across the street from Exedra and get a nice $70 massage with extra to finish me off. I wasn't worried. I was a little sore anyway.

She climbed back on the bed. We started to fondle each other again. I did everything slow, trying to drag things out a bit and kill time. I fingered her for a bit, getting up to four fingers at her strong suggestion, lol. She got really wet. She wanted to fuck and we went at it again. By her body movements, her angles, she seemed to be trying to please herself rather than trying to make me come.

We're up past an hour by now. She kind of got on my nerves so I just wanted to come and get out of there. We're both smiling the whole time. It's unspoken tension. She starts stroking me. She didn't want to give a BJ. Well, I kind of expected that at this point, heh. A little attitude. I don't know if she normally gives them or not. She gets me off. We both take quick showers, her first. When I get out of the shower, I notice that my clothes which I had laid just so on a table off to the side and way away from her stuff had been pushed around. Good thing that I had no valuables in my clothes. They were in the room but I'm not saying where, LOL. I never leave anything valuable out of my sight near a working girl. I don't know if she merely bumped my clothes by accident or tried something else. I have no proof.

We got dressed. She asked for a tip. I told her that $200 was more than any other girl I've been with in Argentina (true) and that the "best" would not try to rush me. She acted like she didn't understand the word "rush". I then switched to Spanish (we had been speaking English since the middle of negotiation) and told her the same thing in Spanish. I told her she was very beautiful and sexy and that I would have given a tip if she had not done that. She told me she wouldn't rush me if I saw her again and she wrote her name and number on a piece of paper. We walked back to Orleans but I never entered. I went over to Exedra and had a milanesa con papas fritas and a glass of wine.

Magalí was too professional for my taste. I don't like being rushed. The actual intercourse was pretty good but the objective was clearly to raise my intensity as quickly as possible to get me off and then use that as an excuse to run off. She knows how to use her body but no DFK and BJ availability is unknown. If you just want an intense fuck and to get off, she might be good for you. I would not recommend her to anyone wanting a well-paced, intimate two-hour session.

Incaboy say no!

Incaboy

Funny you should write that. One night a few years back I was in Orleans and some chica that looked just as you described your junkie did the same thing to me. Eventually she came and sat at my table and started propositioning me. I told her I wasn't intrested and all she would do is say "Ok I understand", and then try it again with a different variation of time, service or money. It should have been annoying but it was so funny. It went on for about a half hour, I was amazed at her persistance.

Just say no to junkies

Last night, Thursday between 7:30pm and 10pm, I spent time at Café Orleans, Castelar Bar, and Café Excedra. Contrary to my experiences on Monday and Tuesday night during a similar time period, I'd say Café Orleans had the best selection of attractive women especially younger ones.

One girl at Café Orleans with long, dark, matted hair couldn't take no for an answer. I think she's the same one I saw through the window the other night at Castelar Bar and who I described as a junkie. It's one thing for these girls to flirt from across the room within reason but this one kept giving me a stupid come-hither look. She was so aggressive with it that I actually nodded no with a frown. It was time for me to head over to Café Excedra for a milanesa dinner so I left. As I returned about an hour later, the junkie was on her way out the door. When she saw me she quickly turned around and followed me in. She sat at the next table to me and kept staring at me. I told her that I was not interested and would never be interested in her. Interestingly enough, that kept her at bay for nearly a minute until she returned to her routine while fidgeting like a junkie. In speed freak time, a minute is probably like a couple of hours. I had to order myself one of those Imperial Quilmés because her rocking back and forth was making ME nervous, lol.

I honestly found the whole thing funny more than anything else. I mean, is some loser guy going to finally give in to this pressure and say yes? Oh, I know the answer to that is yes. I've seen too many pussy mongers (pun?).

Meanwhile, I noticed a cutie that I was interested in but unfortunately I forgot her name. As I left to tour the downtown clubs, I asked for her schedule and she said she works days till about 10pm. Maybe we'll hook up another time. There were a few others who looked pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    I think the price on that transitorio is 40 pesos, not 14 for two hours.

This place is just up San Martin and around the corner at Tres Sargentos, a block away from Cafe Orleans.

But maybe you were at a different transitorio, but that price is very low.
    The prices at the nearby Horizonte transitorio are $30, $40, and $50 for progressively more elaborate very clean rooms which include a couple of drinks delivered to your room. Places like Horizonte are designed for fun and I consider them a must-see in this city.

40 sounds right

Just went to that one with a slender Paraguyan on Thursday. I wanted to bring her back to the apartment in Recoleta but it was absolutely pouring here that day and not an empty cab to be found. She begged me to try the hotel and told me it was very clean. I have to say I was impressed. Nothing like the dives in Costa Rica where I've had difficulty being able to nut in becuase of the filth. Had toothbrush, etc. Tip: There are two stools to your left on entry (at least the one I had). These are visible from the shower stall, so I think this is a good place to leave your clothes.

130 pesos for chica, 40 for room. Somehow, I dodged the 40 exit fee from Orleans. I had waited out a 200 peso offer from the chica and she came back to me with 120 after two cervezas. By the way, my plus for Paraguayans. Never had any issue with BBJ even when not requesting and always have been very passionate. They also seem to be the worst at english since it seems the pronunciation is more difficult for them with there Spanish dialect.

I like Orleans better than Excedra although location for Excedra is a bit prettier.

Price on transitorio on Tres Sargentos

I think the price on that transitorio is 40 pesos, not 14 for two hours.

This place is just up San Martin and around the corner at Tres Sargentos, a block away from Cafe Orleans.

But maybe you were at a different transitorio, but that price is very low.

Smile My Orleans visit. 200p for chica

200p dark Brown hair, very light skin tone, tall, thin but shapely, wore glasses and a light colored business suit,BBBj and multiposition.
    14 P for room around the corner clean room with toliet and shower and bed.

Orleans photo

In case anyone wants to see it....

Corner of Cordoba and San Martin .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00264.JPG‎  

What it used to be like

It used to have a lot of younger, pretty chicas, but someone told them about Tourist suckers willing to spend big bucks in search of a 10 at the Clubs. So the chicas started going to the Clubs. And of course after a few beers and late at night they would look like 10s, but what do they look like in the morning?
    WT69

Thumbs up way to go aussie!!

It's me mate, El Mono of Mansion fame. Kudos to you and your menage tois. Last time I saw you, you were so drunk I was getting tipsy from your fumes, and it was 2 in the afternoon! You're the man! I'm trying to get back to BA as soon as me schoolin is done.

Man, I dream of BA, imma have to buy locks to put on my nuts so I dont drain out in few days like I did last time I was there. So, whats up with the spinners, got any pics ud like to share?

El Mono

Surfer

I had my best luck at Orleans, Ive picked up two spinners from there, just ask Capt Dave !!

Aussie Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Main Man
    Also, if a girl insists on using her hotel instead of yours, I think this
    is because she plans to rip you off and is afraid the hotel won't
    give her document back. I think it has more to do with this than
    it does the few pesos she might get in commision because I offered
    more money and was still turned down. This happened in Excedra for
    a hottie. I wasn't stupid enough to fall for it.
    Main Man,

I've never had a bad experience such as a planned rip-off, but that does not mean there are not girls out there who will do that. When she wants to go to a local short time hotel, that usually means she wants to get back in the cafe or club and make more $$, as she does not want to spend any extra time with you. That is enough to avoid her. I do not think though, that she is setting you up for a rip-off.

Moondog

Depends on the time

Surfer, most times I hit Orleans it was dead or a sausage fest. However if you had went around 1-3pm or 5-6pm you should've been able to find some quality girls. Some looked great until I got up close. The two I pulled were top quality in the looks department. Did you see the older woman with long black hair put in a pony tail? How about the blonde with the pink suit? Both were there for extended periods on two different days. Those two weren't bad and couldn't touch the girls I pulled.

In general, clubs around this area open earlier. I found the area from Excedra to Orleans to be hopping in the afternoon. Recoleta didn't seem happening until much later at night.

Must Have Had Bad Luck at Orleans Last Week

As I never saw ANMYTHING that was even remotely interesting (except Moondog's gfirl and she is taken LOL!) either time I went to Orleans.

Posting Limitations