Thread: Solid Gold

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

mixed feelings

Guys.

I had an excellent time tonight in Solid Gold. I paid 200 pesos for a chica.

The good thing is that if you arrive around 1am none of the girls will be talking to any mean. So there are about 15 girls all just standing around. A few of them very pretty but a couple kind of ugly.

I sat down and girls started approaching me. I turned 2 down but the third was acceptable. She wasnt the prettiest girl ever but had a very authentic argentine look to her (dark brown hair, olive skin)

She was really really sweet and warm unlike many of these other girls you see. I come out to find that shes only been in the business for about 3 weeks or so. It really shows because shes not hardened at all. Shes telling me about her boyfriend and how her friends could never find out about her. Were also talking about law school (she just graduated and I'm in it) so we have a decent amount in common.

So I buy her 3 chica drinks over the period of about 2.5 hours. She was so nice and sweet that I was really starting to like her by the end of it. That much time is really long for me to spend with a hooker. Usually I like to be in and out there to avoid any situation like this. So now I am sad but I believe the worst thing for me to do is try and see her tomorrow because that will make it worse. She is a hooker after all so the best thing to do in my estimation is find another girl to make me feel better.

Excellent session but very mixed feelings about the whole situation.

Hi Marak5,

New to the business. Not hardened. What's her name? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have any trouble at all adding a GFE to my top 5 list.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hi Jackson
    I never got her name! I will be back in a few weeks to see if she is still working there.

Maybe if you are in there and bored you can ask for the girl that just graduated from law school. She did tell me that she works every night other than Saturday. She is about 5 8, round face, olive skin, and long wavy hair down to about the mid back, curvier body (but not fat). She wears a nice black dress and a few of the girls I have seen in there wear the same thing almost every night so maybe that will help. About 23 or 24 years old. She is also smiling more than most of the girls in there who seem to be rather depressed. Hope this helps.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    hahaha!

I had that girl last week! And I paid 100 dollars, I feel like a sucker now.
    You don, t like she?

Why like she so much, that, s the reason of my question!

Just to be polite. Luckily we all have a different taste. There are no bad or good tastes, they are only different tastes. Thiny girls, young (up 18 untill 25) and pretty; that is my taste. Many of my friends think that my girls are a disaster because they do not have teats, do not have much ass or them lack vedette body. But felows the one that lies down with them am I am, that means the only requirement is that I like her.

Regards

Poor Taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Regina
    I understand your huff by the policy of business of Solid Gold (that regrettably it does NOT is going to change) but take into account the place is NOT considered a discoteque.

The girls want "to work" and the same business demands the attitude that makes you furious. They handle different tariffs but is not permitted talk about leaving before a drink. You simply say you need time to decide to invite some chica or not (is NOT an obligation)

Also I want to say to the person that published the photo of one of the girls strips that was very in poor taste.
    Nobody cares what you think is poor taste. This is a SEX forum, not a world crusade to save lost souls. If you were offended why did you look at the other photos after seeing the first one? Heaven forbid you should discover the PHOTO GALLERY. Perhaps you didn't read the OP entirely. He said the chica didn't want to stop having her photo taken.

Dave

I went to this place two nights ago and actually managed to find a great girl. I'm going to post more in a separate travel report, since I went to some other places that same night.

In general, the posts here, especially Jackson's orignal post, still strike me as pretty accurate. The place really could be great. There are a lot of girls there, and one thing that I think they actually did right was to increase the light. This is a criticism I have of some of the other clubs, they're so dark you don't know what the girl will really look like in the white light of your hotel room. But here the light is pretty good.

As Jackson said, you need to be prepared to tell people to leave you alone so you can enjoy your drink and take your time checking out what is available.

As for Regina. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say. Please forgive me, but your English is a little hard to understand.

Has the forum finally been discovered by the LCN?

Small Guide for clients of Solid Gold:)

I understand your huff by the policy of business of Solid Gold (that regrettably it does NOT is going to change) but take into account the place is NOT considered a discoteque.

The girls want "to work" and the same business demands the attitude that makes you furious. They handle different tariffs but is not permitted talk about leaveing before a drink. You simply say you need time to decide to invite some chica or not (is NOT an obligation)

Also I want to say to the person that published the photo of one of the girls strips that was very in poor taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    as far as the economics go, I think it's kind of foolish to get upset about the basic law of supply and demand. yeah it sucks if prices rise due to gringos, but most arent plugged into this site or information. and if they can afford a trip there, saving 30 bucks on a hooker is probably not that important to them. I'm not wealthy and going on hunt to save 30 bucks on a chica when I'm only there for a week is not all that important to me either. just my thoughts on that matter.
    If you choose to return (which you, as well as a lot do) then the extra U$S30.00 you paid will matter because by then some other asshole has raised it another U$S30.00. A couple months ago I laid out a strategy for bagging Recoletta chicks that has worked for me on many occasions. I also posted pics of chicas it has worked with.

I smell your pain about quality bro, really I do. I've seen some guys pay to fuck woman I wouldn't let pay me. I like to fuck the kind of woman that wouldn't normally talk to me. Here's the deal bubba, they are in the clubs your going to, Recoletta or elsewhere. They are just busy because they are hot. Have patience, you can't go all in on a 2-7 if you have three raises in front of you, it's a situational thing. Your looking for a very hot woman in a slow club. I've bagged 8-9's at Madaho, Newport and Solid gold for 200 pesos for multi hour, multi shot on goal sessions. All it takes is the right setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Hey Marak,

I have never been in Newport and Exedra is weak most of the time, although I guess some guys get lucky. Still, with so many clubs that ARN'T in Recoleta with very attractive chicas that, with a little patience and willingness to explore, there is NO reason anyone should pay those prices.

It just affects everyone else when gringos, of which I am one, go there and over pay (based on the local market) just because it's cheaper than a prostitute in the states.

IMO

Suerte,
    Stowe
    stowe, which places? Im reading all these posts in this section and all the places that are off the beaten path are talking like 4-7's. if there were places with black quality girls for those prices, I'd be there. it's just that after viewing some of the other locations listed on moondogs guide (I hadn't read this site yet) my only option for very attractive girls seemed to be black and solid gold and recoleta clubs of that ilk.

as far as the economics go, I think it's kind of foolish to get upset about the basic law of supply and demand. yeah it sucks if prices rise due to gringos, but most arent plugged into this site or information. and if they can afford a trip there, saving 30 bucks on a hooker is probably not that important to them. I'm not wealthy and going on hunt to save 30 bucks on a chica when I'm only there for a week is not all that important to me either. just my thoughts on that matter.

Chica pricing

Hey Marak,

I have never been in Newport and Exedra is weak most of the time, although I guess some guys get lucky. Still, with so many clubs that ARN'T in Recoleta with very attractive chicas that, with a little patience and willingness to explore, there is NO reason anyone should pay those prices.

It just affects everyone else when gringos, of which I am one, go there and over pay (based on the local market) just because it's cheaper than a prostitute in the states.

IMO

Suerte,
    Stowe

stowe,

"hot" is a very subjective term and I can tell you that I saw no "hot" girls in exedera or newport or any other value location. the hottest girls in black and solid gold were nowhere close to the 200 pesos range, and these were the only girls I was interested in.

Rtff

No one who knows Buenos Aires pays 300 pesos anywhere unless it's Black or Madahos. And most people know that there are thousands of HOT chicas that will go for 130-180 pesos.

It's another case of gringo overpayment.

Suerte,
    Stowe

I found some girls in here to be really really pretty. I had 2 girls from there - the one that has a pic in this thread, and another girl (better looking). she started off at 500 pesos though. I had 300 in my wallet and told her thats all I had for hotel and sex. she accepted, but was really annoyed and service was not that great and rushed. do most of the lookers in here usually start out in the 4/500 range?

Hi!

Anyone knows a chica named Cielo, or Cecilia?

hahaha!

I had that girl last week! and I paid 100 dollars, I feel like a sucker now.

Blood suckers

As a tourist place they are used to cowed Yanqui's, if you assert yourself it's not such a bad place for a Recoletta club. Just tell them nicely to go away and if they don't tell them to fuck off. I've been here a few times and I've always found it to be an excellent spinner location if that's your thing as it is mine.

Posting Limitations