Thread: Esmeralda 779 / PB4

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Here's some photos of Mara

I stuck with her the rest of my time in BA. She was really great, and I had a bunch of awesome sessions with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mara1.jpg‎   mara2.jpg‎   mara3.jpg‎   mara4.jpg‎  

The good stuff

Jackpot. I showed up here at about 6pm on a Thursday. This was the fourth "high end" privado I've been to in Buenos Aires.

Mara was a serious hottie. Tall, flat skinny abdomen, small breasts, about 22, with a pretty face and a nice smile. Prices were 250 pesos conventional, 300 complete - pretty steep. The place looks like a total dump from the outside: the door to the place resembles the door to a maintainence closet. Inside, however, the place is fairly nicely set up.

Made out with Mara, plenty of DFK, followed by BBBJ, followed by multiple positions intercourse until I finally came. Will definitely do Mara again: out of the 10 chicas I've seen in 3 weeks in Buenos Aires, Mara was one of the hottest ones, and her performance was decent as well.

3. 05-31-09 05:46

Reason
    url will not post

I went to this place at midnight on the last Thursday. There were 3 girls. They are young but not that hot. I selected one. It was one of worst sex I even I had.

I had lunch a few times cross the street from this place. I have seen some hot girls going into this building. Maybe daytime has better action.

Well, I visited this place today, but didn't stay after the presentation of the chicas.

There was really nothing there that I would have even paid 100 pesos for.

5 chicas presented and none of them got my whistle blowing, maybe I visited at a bad time.

Well, I've been spending most of my time in Brasil lately, with a couple side trips to Colombia, but it looks like I'll be heading back to BA manana

I've never visited this particular privado (Esm 779) but it's definitely on the agenda after reading some of the nice posts.

I'll also return to Esmeralda 517 to compare. Besides the madam there loves me 'cause I've turned a lot of gringos on to the place.

Actually took a group of guys I had quickly befriended at Orleans a while back.

These guys, though they've been visiting BA for years, had no clue to the privado scene. Pretty gringo naive, so I took them under my wing. Hahaha

Reports coming.

Rocio

Finished my visit to BA with Rocio. Very pretty girl, although a bit touched up in her photos on the site, other than that she is hot. Another late start, seems to have been the crux of my trip, but she was still a great time. Looks 8, body 9, service 8. She seemed to open up after some time of getting to know her a bit, give it a try and she will show you a good time. 200 pesos for one hour, eveything avail except cola.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    No Worries Bizzie,

I give you all the respect in the world, as I remember you posting some great pics of one of my all-time favorites in the Rio de Janeiro forum. You know who I am talking about, Gleyce, a ridiculously hot babe from Help. She was truly one of the great ones, whoever is shagging her these days is a very lucky man indeed.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    Haha. You remeber those pics

Gleyce from Helpee was indeed one of the hottest garotas I have been with.

Like an idiot, I ignored her for 2 days before talking to her. I figuered she was a stuck up be!@#h becasue a lot of the guys were bouncing off of her (that was probably due the 400 reals) But she turned out to be sweet and the best 400 reals I have ever spent.

Again like an idiot wanting to try new bunda, I did not go with her a 2nd time

No Worries Bizzie,

I give you all the respect in the world, as I remember you posting some great pics of one of my all-time favorites in the Rio de Janeiro forum. You know who I am talking about, Gleyce, a ridiculously hot babe from Help. She was truly one of the great ones, whoever is shagging her these days is a very lucky man indeed.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers-

PB4 means "planta baja 4" meaning apartment number 4 on the ground floor of the building.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    No shit!

Oh well, BA rookie mistake

(but ending up with the old hags upstairs seems funny now)

Mongers,

PB4 means "planta baja 4" meaning apartment number 4 on the ground floor of the building.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

I went to this place a couple of days ago.

I assumed that "PB4" means 4th floor apartment be.

While I was ringing the bell for 4B (with no answer) the portero said something that I didnt get.

Then he asked if I was looking for Privado?

Yes.

He pointed to 'A'.

I again asked about 4B. He said its not a Privado.

Anyway went up to 4A and 50 year old grandma open the door.

Hmmmm!

Chicas? She said something that sounded like 'they are mature'.

Que? She said 35 or 40 year old!

No gracias, otros dias.

And bolted out of there.

Having seen the pics on the websites below, I wanted to try it but I don't know where this place is.

I would love to have her mobile.

Stinger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stinger83 For This Post:

Addition

Sorry, forgot to add on Alejandra, paid her 200 peso's after 2.5 hours of sex and 2 showers.

New In Town - Great Recommendation

Hello gentlemen,

First post, but, been following the forums in anticipation of this trip. Great recommendation on 779 PB4.

Visited last night, late, with Marce:

http://www.microcentrovip.com.ar/index2.php?o=DE&id=105

Picked her out a lineup of 5 or 6, of which 2 or 3 were at least 8's. Liked her small body and Columbian (?) looks. Either way, a great time. 250 peso's, no interuptions as it easily went over 1 hour and service was 8 or 9. BBBJ, CIM, no cola (but, did not force the issue, just a little insertion that seemed to be enjoyed during CIM).

Very pretty girl, looks much like pictures although she has been touched up a bit in the photos.

Only negative, if you go a long time, she seemed to get a little tired, but, as I said, it was late.

I would repeat, but, two things, one, I nearly picked Martina:
    http://www.microcentrovip.com.ar/index2.php?o=DE&id=122; as she looked great in the lineup and I would like to try her. And, I have a story for probably another thread from the the walk home.

Will post here though: as I was walking back to my hotel on Suipacha, met a beautiful Argentine named Alejandra coming out of a club. Shy, but, she was looking to go home with me (sorry, but I forget the club, nearly 4 or 5 am by this time) I agreed, a bit skeptical as I have never picked up a girl off the street, but, she was beautiful probably a 9 and maybe 18 or 19.

Walking back to the hotel she wanted to make out several times along Carlos Pellegrini, no objection by me and allowed me to check the goods out. Very passionate DFK, like she was my GF perhaps. Anyway, finally made it to the hotel after 4 or 5 of those sessions and we went to town. In the shower, bed, wall, on window overlooking 9 Julio Ave. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, everything on the menu except cola, but, as she is small it probably would have been an olympic event to pull it off.

Sorry to go on and on during my first post. I have Alejandra's mobile if anyone is interested. Not sure if she is always like that, but, if she is then she needs to be shared.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Weswill1 For This Post:

Use a stop watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp
    I wonder what they would say if you broke out a pocket watch. I usually carry one.
    I have used a stop watch on numerous occasions.

I make a point of starting the timer the moment that the girl walks in the room and begins to undress.

I hold up the watch, state the exact time and press the timer while looking at the girl.

Amazing but it's always exactly (1) hour!

The knocks probably begin around the 50 minute mark allowing for 10 minutes to finish and or shower if necessary.

I can shower at home or at the next Privado (AFTER) the other girl!

I'm not going to WASTE my valuable fucking time taking a shower or sweet talking someone that does'nt give a shit who we are or where we come from !

Most will ACT like they are interested in what you are saying to avoid having to bend over a second or third time !

TL

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations