Thread: Alexia from Baires

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Alexia
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot
    Alexia, I am not trying to attack you, but I think you should show a little more discretion.
    Sorry I don t understand this forum yet, but the person who was with me told me that I can write about him. I miss him he is a very good person.

Sorry if I said something wrong.

Alexia

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I'm with Jax on this, she's not being a "Ms. Sol", just a cute working girl looking to expand her market. Besides if your read her page she says what she does.

At. A parejas, Convencional, Encuentros, Fiestas,

Hoteles, Nivel Ejecutivo, Nivel Vip, Streaptease.

Unfortunatly no complato or girl girl actions so I would be out but I wish her luck.
    Sorry I make party with another girl I like it!

Discretion - Discrecion

Alexia, I am not trying to attack you, but I think you should show a little more discretion.

Somebody that knows me

I have been with a boy from this forum 3 times, we had dinner and good sex.

His name or nick is [Name removed at subject's request]. He can told you what kind of person I am.

He came to my appartment and another night I went to his house, he felt ill.

And I made like his nurse-friend because I am a good person.

Know me first and then you can talk about me.

Thank you.

Alexia

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Hey Alamo. Did you read my previous posts. Last I chatted with this chica she was 300 pesos take-out (suddenly now 250 but still no BBBJ) NO BBBJ! If that is the case could she really be a highly regarded chica? I THINK NOT!

I hope I am wrong because I think she is HOt! Maybe Alexia will speak out about her fee and services and clear the air. Last I PM'd her she was just a high priced take-out asking for a premium fee without premium services. IALOTFLMAO! Not like you Alamo to subscribe to the high-priced, low service providers. Has anybody seen AYI lately? LOL! Your comments are encouraged.

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann
    I am so sorry I don't understand what are you talking about, I don't know a lot of English, if you want to know something you can call me my name is Alexia.

And Bella knows me that I am a honest girl.

Thank you.

Alexia

Toymann,

You are probably correct. The local boards are filled with 840's. An 840 is a client who writes misleading reports in return for free sessions, or something along those lines.

Think Exon and Miss Sol.

Sorry about that Exon.

It is possible some of Alexia's favorable reviews were the work of 840's.

However, I admire someone, in this case Alexia, who has the initiative to go onto a gringo board and solicit business.

A

Hmmmmm. Have things changed?

Hey Alamo. Did you read my previous posts. Last I chatted with this chica she was 300 pesos take-out (suddenly now 250 but still no BBBJ). NO BBBJ! If that is the case could she really be a highly regarded chica? I THINK NOT!

I hope I am wrong because I think she is HOt! Maybe Alexia will speak out about her fee and services and clear the air. Last I PM'd her she was just a high priced take-out asking for a premium fee without premium services. IALOTFLMAO! Not like you Alamo to subscribe to the high-priced, low service providers. Has anybody seen AYI lately? LOL! Your comments are encouraged.

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann

Hello guys,

Enjoy my new pics.

Kisses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ALE FOTO1.jpg‎   ALE 2 FOTO.jpg‎   ALE 3 FOTO.jpg‎   ALE 4 FOTO.jpg‎   FOTO ALEXIA 5.jpg‎  

This is probably the same Alexia that has been on bairesgirls for about 9 months. If so, Alexia appears to have had a lot of happy and devoted amantes (lovers)

From reading the local forums Alexia is very highly regarded.

If you like the pictures of Alexia on Bairesgirls and like the additional information
    provided (height, weight, age etc) Alexia appears to be a very good choice.

I am trying to put my picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mail.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    There could be ''hidden talent'' for 300 pesos! You have got to be shitting me!

Be happy--pound sand!
    Dear my gift when I have to go out from home is 250, because I can loose clients going out, and 300 because it was a party with another girl.

Sorry if I am not clear.

Kisses.

Alexia

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Hello Mongers,

I have recently been exchanging PM's with Alexia the past couple of weeks in preparation for my up coming trip. Not much good news here at all. Bad News. No BBBJ. No Cola. 300 pesos plus taxi to come to my apartment. IALOTFLMAO. Good News. She has a friend that will provide BBBJ and Cola for the fee simple price of 600 pesos plus taxi for both to your apartment. IALOTFLMAO again. I offered her 400 plus taxi to come to my place with her amiga and she told me to pound sand (albieght very politely) Such a shame as she looks pretty good in evasonline's video. On to greener pastures. Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Sorry but I don t understand all what you say.

I hope you are not angry with me,

I am honest with my service and mi gift.

I am sorry we cannot meet, really.

Alexia

Services and Price Revealed

Hello Mongers,

I have recently been exchanging PM's with Alexia the past couple of weeks in preparation for my up coming trip. Not much good news here at all. Bad News. No BBBJ. No Cola. 300 pesos plus taxi to come to my apartment. IALOTFLMAO. Good News. She has a friend that will provide BBBJ and Cola for the fee simple price of 600 pesos plus taxi for both to your apartment. IALOTFLMAO again. I offered her 400 plus taxi to come to my place with her amiga and she told me to pound sand (albieght very politely) Such a shame as she looks pretty good in evasonline's video. On to greener pastures. Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 03-18-09 at 13:15. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I'm with Jax on this, she's not being a "Ms. Sol", just a cute working girl looking to expand her market. Besides if your read her page she says what she does.

Unfortunatly no complato or girl girl actions so I would be out but I wish her luck.
    Dear: I love to be with another girl!

Kisses

Well she certainly knows the right words

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia
    Thank you very much Master!

Posting Limitations