Thread: Daisy has returned!

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

You Must Call.

Sorry, no drop ins. 4381 5785. It is on J.D. Peron at Rodriguez Pena.

If your Spanish is not good, maybe Ramiro can make a appointment you.

I had a hard time making an appointment today. I had to wait two hours, before I could go in.

See him at his restaurant l'Alliance, 945 Cordoba.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead
    WT could you provide the address for Daisy's place? I have been walking W. Of 9 de Julio, close to Calloa but S. Of Corrientes for days now. Many thanks.

Address?

WT could you provide the address for Daisy's place? I have been walking W. Of 9 de Julio, close to Calloa but S. Of Corrientes for days now. Many thanks.

Just returned from my mandatory session with Daisy of this trip. Guess who else was there – JESSICA. Yap, the Paraguayan Sex Machine has returned eight days ago. She asked me to spread the words among the gringos. I told her not to worry, World Traveler 69 probably will be there by Monday. Come on WT, don't make a liar out of me, she is waiting.

Thanks wt69.

Daisy

West of 9 de Julio, close to Callao and South of Corrientes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsbuk
    Hi Guys.

Will be in BA next week for 2 days and would like to pop along to Visit Daisy. Is she still around and can anyone tell me where roughly Peron St is? I trust the phone number that is listed in the 1st post is still working? Sorry for all the questions. Just want my 2 days to go well and not be running round hitting dead ends with all my plans.

Many Thanks and great forum!

Still active?

Hi Guys,

Will be in BA next week for 2 days and would like to pop along to Visit Daisy. Is she still around and can anyone tell me where roughly Peron St is? I trust the phone number that is listed in the 1st post is still working? Sorry for all the questions. Just want my 2 days to go well and not be running round hitting dead ends with all my plans.

Many Thanks and great forum!

Jabone,

I thank you for your candor. I totally agree that Daisy is "special", having known her for over 2 years. Amazingly, most North Americans (and many Europeans) have this same compulsion to reward good performance - I include myself.

I hope you would agree that all chicas should provide the same level of service that you have received from Daisy. Interestingly the need to tip in order to reward good performance is really our problem - when it is applied to societies that do not expect / require it in order to deliver good service.

So as not to trash up Daisy's thread and stay on topic, I will leave it at that. But would be in interesting discussion topic in the appropriate thread.

Alan

Daisy is a nice person and provided a very good service. She did much more than most girls. So, I intended to give her a good tip. I often tip when I get good service and when it is this kind of service I like to tip well. Why? Well, I see how Daisy lives and compare it to what I have. It makes me feel sad or guilty that this person needs to do this to get money and that I need to pay someone for the pleasure. I know a lot of guys do not feel this way and are just happy to get it as cheap as possible, but I can't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone
    I guess it eases the guilt.
    Hi Jabone,

What guilt would you be talking about? You have 20 posts on a forum that is primarily in place to discuss certain business transactions between two consenting adults.

Do you have the same sense of guilt when you buy a new Mercedes, or pay the gardener?

I have a serious sense of guilt when I over pay for things - but then again in this game there normally is not a "posted" price, and it being Argentina there is always the possibility that prices fluctuates day to day and person to person. However, in the case of Daisy I assure you if you wanted to pay 120p - it would have been accepted.

Good luck,

Alan.

P. S. This is a serious question on my part, not in anyway to be viewed as criticism.

Yeah, I knew that was coming. She quoted me less, I think 150 but I give a good tip when I am treated well. I guess it eases the guilt.

$200 per hour? Must have seen you coming from a mile away!

Daisy

Daisy is there at the number listed below. There seems to be other girl (s) who are also there. The apartment is on the 16fl of a building on Peron. FYI, there are several cats in the small apartment.

200/ hr bbj cim x2 and FS, no wonder she uses a lot of mouth wash. She has skillz and when I was ready to call it quits because of poor sperm mgt, she looked at me like I was stupid and finished me off a second time. Gave her a big tip for that effort.

It's not good they speak too much English TL! Then you have to be careful when around them! Hahahahahahahaha

I love to teach these girls certain phrases in English!

Sounds so good!

Look up teaching Chicas English!

Ramiro

Quote Originally Posted by Daotinto
    Does anyone know if either Jessica or Daisy speaks english? Also, can anyone confirm that they are both back in action?
    Thanks to other members from this forum, Daisy and Jessica have learned to say "I want to fuck you!" and "Excuse me". That's about the extend of thier English. Daisy told me yesterday that Jessica might be back in a few weeks, but she's not sure yet.

Posting Limitations