Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I certainly have not been to all the private apartments in BA, but from what I have been too, for the price, quality of service and cleanliness this is the best deal in town. Over my last two trips I was there six times. One time I was offered my choice of 8 girls, one time there was only one available. Even with the one chica, it still was a good experience. It is like your favorite restaurant, it may not always be the best meal, but you never leave disappointed. For my money the two best girls there are Carlita, and Flor (I guess I have a thing for that name see other posts). Price 450, if you like massages, like I do, ask the manager who gives the best one when presented with multiple chicas.

On this trip I went there my first day and left a pair of $20.00 US sunglasses behind. I went back a few days later, the manager remembered me, went inside her apartment and gave them back to me with out me even asking, she said she saved them in case I came back.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    Finally, I got around to this place day before yesterday. It is everything fangulo said. Good clean reliable. Nothing to write home about but I got what I come for.

I will probably return, but there are a few other places I want to try first.

P.S. . Sorry for the bad pun hehe.
    Good ole reliable standby hehe. The girls are stupid (ask me about this), but bless 'them, the place is clean, the service is reliable, and in this town that counts for something dammit! I went here Thursday after wed night's debacle, and felt better afterwards.

But do this in the afternoon if possible. This is advice from san telmo. As hard as it is sitting in traffic getting there, finding a cab back out of there will be hell.

Got around to it

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Finally, I got around to this place day before yesterday. It is everything fangulo said. Good clean reliable. Nothing to write home about but I got what I come for.

I will probably return, but there are a few other places I want to try first.

P.S. . Sorry for the bad pun hehe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawman For This Post:

No

Hours are on this Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...9479bbe8c61cbe

Quote Originally Posted by Kurty  [View Original Post]
    Is this place open on sundays? And what are the hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    I am probably going to check this place out shortly. Is there a procedure, do I have to call in first, or do I just show up? Would someone pm me the website and phone number if possible? Thanks!
    As a former regular, my advice is to call in advance, at least 15 minutes before arriving, check if your favorite is available (Karla and Mariela are the best there IMO), book the girl, be on time at the 12 see door and have fun.

The buzzer: not a good choice. Just to show up: you might find yourself with little to choose from.

You can expect BBJCIM from 80% of the girls there, just check with the handlers. Also check if you are really interested in massages, nowadays many don't know how to knead a pizza!

Phones: 1536083814 154406657 1536099067 the latter is the one I know it being publicized.

Gone are the days of a 7 to 8 point lineup with a matching service. Still clean and reliable, though.

Have fun!

F!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fangulo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to this place as a regular for a couple of visits. I think it is one of the better privados. Anna and Vero, 2 sisters, run the place. It used to be ar350, then it went to a400, now ar450 which is still good with the peso exchange. 2 different shifts. Carlita is a gem and service has always been great. I just go on up and never use the buzzer. My last experience there was with Carlita. Nice body, 23, and 8 words of English but I do speak the lingo. She finished me off and while we were laying there afterward, I asked her if she swallows and she says yes. I said I wish I would have known before. I told her I could never get a second nut (I'm 66) but she just shrugged it off and blew me until I blew it in her mouth. What a girl!
    I am probably going to check this place out shortly. Is there a procedure, do I have to call in first, or do I just show up? Would someone pm me the website and phone number if possible? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    In my subjective opinion, on an absolute scale, above average. On a price-performance scale way above average. Also, the facilities (mainly the showers) are much nicer than you find in most places.

But quality of service is always difficult to qualify. We like different services. And even for a particular service, e.g. BBBJ, we like different styles. And a given girl will provide different services depending on her mood and her rapport with the customer. But I have never had bad service here. Unlike most privados I've been to.

One of the things that I think says a lot about this place is that you will find TWO condoms on the night stand next to the bed. (A second pop is often not encouraged by girls working at other places).

You should try a privado and I can't think of a better one than this. Although I have less privado experience than many of the other guys here. You should also contact Tejano Libre for an introduction to other mongering venues. I haven't tried either of the English speaking girls who have threads here (Maria and Ingrid) but I hear good reports about them. I don't know what they charge.

Good Luck, Bob.
    I have been going to this place as a regular for a couple of visits. I think it is one of the better privados. Anna and Vero, 2 sisters, run the place. It used to be ar350, then it went to a400, now ar450 which is still good with the peso exchange. 2 different shifts. Carlita is a gem and service has always been great. I just go on up and never use the buzzer. My last experience there was with Carlita. Nice body, 23, and 8 words of English but I do speak the lingo. She finished me off and while we were laying there afterward, I asked her if she swallows and she says yes. I said I wish I would have known before. I told her I could never get a second nut (I'm 66) but she just shrugged it off and blew me until I blew it in her mouth. What a girl!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boston For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Darino  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply, that's what I was hoping. What are your thoughts on the quality of girls there? My first time in BA.
    In my subjective opinion, on an absolute scale, above average. On a price-performance scale way above average. Also, the facilities (mainly the showers) are much nicer than you find in most places.

But quality of service is always difficult to qualify. We like different services. And even for a particular service, e.g. BBBJ, we like different styles. And a given girl will provide different services depending on her mood and her rapport with the customer. But I have never had bad service here. Unlike most privados I've been to.

One of the things that I think says a lot about this place is that you will find TWO condoms on the night stand next to the bed. (A second pop is often not encouraged by girls working at other places).

You should try a privado and I can't think of a better one than this. Although I have less privado experience than many of the other guys here. You should also contact Tejano Libre for an introduction to other mongering venues. I haven't tried either of the English speaking girls who have threads here (Maria and Ingrid) but I hear good reports about them. I don't know what they charge.

Good Luck, Bob.

I doubt that they care about your level of Spanish. My guess is that you were too late. They have pretty limited hours. Closed on Sat. And Sun. If you go in the afternoon the front door is open and you don't need to be buzzed in.

Good Luck, Bob.
    Thanks for the reply, that's what I was hoping. What are your thoughts on the quality of girls there? My first time in BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Darino  [View Original Post]
    Thinking I did this wrong. Just went there at 8 pm on Friday, buzzed but couldn't make out anything they were saying but they didn't buzz me in.

Is it closed or busy? Are they open to poor spanish speakers?
    I doubt that they care about your level of Spanish. My guess is that you were too late. They have pretty limited hours. Closed on Sat. And Sun. If you go in the afternoon the front door is open and you don't need to be buzzed in.

Good Luck, Bob.

Recent, like within the last two weeks, price increase to 450. Still a pretty good deal in my humble opinion.

AllIWantIsLove.
    Thinking I did this wrong. Just went there at 8 pm on Friday, buzzed but couldn't make out anything they were saying but they didn't buzz me in.

Is it closed or busy? Are they open to poor spanish speakers?

Price increased to 450

Recent, like within the last two weeks, price increase to 450. Still a pretty good deal in my humble opinion.

AllIWantIsLove.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

The latest info

These are from the latest information posted.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...2d688e5ec31cab

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...4aba3ddf7cd0d8

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...9479bbe8c61cbe

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please comment if they know if any of the private apartments downtown are open on Sunday...?

Thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    That Esmeralda VIP is open on Sunday's but I can't verify that. FYI, this place is on my personal avoid list. I used to like it a lot until they changed the business model to paying one fee at the door, and negotiating anything else with the girl. Last I heard you're going to pay around 7-800 an hour there. Following the general, but not universal, rule of chicka management which states: "Price and performance have an inverse relationship" I've heard some pretty crappy stories coming out of that place over the last 4 months or so.
    Not clear whether "that place" is Esmeralda or Florida? On Florida as said, all I paid was 400 to Carla.

Posting Limitations