Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Some guy told me

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please comment if they know if any of the private apartments downtown are open on Sunday...?

Thanks.
    That Esmeralda VIP is open on Sunday's but I can't verify that. FYI, this place is on my personal avoid list. I used to like it a lot until they changed the business model to paying one fee at the door, and negotiating anything else with the girl. Last I heard you're going to pay around 7-800 an hour there. Following the general, but not universal, rule of chicka management which states: "Price and performance have an inverse relationship" I've heard some pretty crappy stories coming out of that place over the last 4 months or so.

Florida 868 12C

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    400 or 450 for the hour.
    My friend and I just got back from Florida. It was 400 for 1 hour. I had Carla and she was great. Good BBBJ and I'm almost positive she would have allowed CIM. Almost got there and she worked harder but at 70 years old, couldn't quite swing it so she worked harder and all was well. Lots of 69, DATY, photo's, a little spanking and GFE. 23 years old, small boobs, big nipples and a good size ass which I like. Finished with a shower and the apartment was clean and nice.

My friend had Maria. Blond and spoke some English. He said it was great also with BBBJ. There were 6 girls there and in my opinion Carla was the prettiest. Will probably go back next week and choose Carla again. I think they said they were closed Saturday and Sunday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkeys For This Post:

Sunday?

Can anyone please comment if they know if any of the private apartments downtown are open on Sunday...?

Thanks.

I think it was 400 or 450 for an hour.

400 or 450 for the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest for an hour? I heard they went up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    This place is amazing. It's clean and the girls are young beautiful and nice. They had four girls and all of them were pretty. They asked for 340 for hh.
    What's the latest for an hour? I heard they went up a little.

Amazing

This place is amazing. It's clean and the girls are young beautiful and nice. They had four girls and all of them were pretty. They asked for 340 for hh.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

Good news! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday, which was January 2nd, and I don't think it's closed.

I buzzed and there was no answer at all, as there hadn't been for me on previous trips. I turned to walk away but then the doorman asked where I wanted to go and I told him 12 C and he told me they were open but that the buzzer just wasn't working.

I went up and was greeted by the two usual madams. They unfortunately had only one girl to introduce. The lack of girls seemed more a result of the time of year, it being January 2nd and the girls not yet back from holiday, than a result of the place itself shutting down.

So it's still open as far as I can tell.

-- Kazzooey.

I don't think it's closed

I was there yesterday, which was January 2nd, and I don't think it's closed.

I buzzed and there was no answer at all, as there hadn't been for me on previous trips. I turned to walk away but then the doorman asked where I wanted to go and I told him 12 C and he told me they were open but that the buzzer just wasn't working.

I went up and was greeted by the two usual madams. They unfortunately had only one girl to introduce. The lack of girls seemed more a result of the time of year, it being January 2nd and the girls not yet back from holiday, than a result of the place itself shutting down.

So it's still open as far as I can tell.

-- Kazzooey.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this has happened? (I'm not there, yet, so not able to make any phone calls). I did a Google search for the phone number that Gringo Verde provided but got no hits.

Thanks, Bob.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazzooey For This Post:

Barby's is closing?

Does anyone know if this has happened? (I'm not there, yet, so not able to make any phone calls). I did a Google search for the phone number that Gringo Verde provided but got no hits.

Thanks, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoVerde  [View Original Post]
    I visited Barby's House today to spend an hour with Isabella, my favorite chica in this country. She told me that effective Monday Barby's as we know it would shut down. Isabella said that many of the chicas will remain in Barby's apartments as independents but that the mamasans would no longer welcome clients in 12 see and present the chicas. She asked if I published in any of the forums and when I mentioned AP she asked me to share the news with the English speaking mongers.

According to Isabella, this is happening because of the disruption all the traffic to the 12th floor was causing. I think she said the police were bringing pressure, but my Spanish is so poor that I'm not sure about that and some of the other details.

Isabella is a pretty, dark-skinned Brazilian sex machine who also gives a good massage. I recommend her highly: she has the Brazilian sparkle and is a lot of fun to be with. Isabella and a couple of friends will continue to work out of 12 E. She asked me to share her cell number: 011-6602-6884. She and some of the others plan to advertise as independents in Todomasajes.

GV.

Barby's is closing?

I visited Barby's House today to spend an hour with Isabella, my favorite chica in this country. She told me that effective Monday Barby's as we know it would shut down. Isabella said that many of the chicas will remain in Barby's apartments as independents but that the mamasans would no longer welcome clients in 12 see and present the chicas. She asked if I published in any of the forums and when I mentioned AP she asked me to share the news with the English speaking mongers.

According to Isabella, this is happening because of the disruption all the traffic to the 12th floor was causing. I think she said the police were bringing pressure, but my Spanish is so poor that I'm not sure about that and some of the other details.

Isabella is a pretty, dark-skinned Brazilian sex machine who also gives a good massage. I recommend her highly: she has the Brazilian sparkle and is a lot of fun to be with. Isabella and a couple of friends will continue to work out of 12 E. She asked me to share her cell number: 011-6602-6884. She and some of the others plan to advertise as independents in Todomasajes.

GV.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gringo Verde For This Post:

November 28th and 29th 2013 report

Hi there!

I'm back in Ushuaia now, were I live. I've been to Bs. As. For almost three days last week and tried to enjoy myself as much as I could. Missed the last AP party for not checking the forum before flying into Bs. As. Maybe next time, probably late February.

After calling Barby's I made an appointment and as I got into the elevator a couple of you people barged in and one (the taller one) politely said: "Doce por favor" with that typical liquid "are" that left no doubt to me that we were heading to the same door... So I decided to push the 13th floor and let you in first to avoid an awkward moment.

As I heard Verónica San (the taller mamasan) greet "Hello!" I decided to wait upstairs until the doors was cleared.

I made a reservation to meet Natasha for the second time, and "my" girl Aryanna afterwards.

Natasha has the body type I love (medium height for an Argentina girl, enormous natural and young boobs, slim body, slightly skinny but firm legs and ass. Although she's not on a par with Aryanna in overall service and attitude (not to mention oral sex) I enjoyed her very much.

About Aryanna: petite, small, quiet. Best BBBJCIM in my life for the past 2 1/2 years. A little bit chubby in the waist, but with a very firm body. Good to very good massage.

Later on I tried Sonia (no one else was available and despite of my finding her the least attractive girl in the house I did give her a try).Good BBBJCIM. Not my type. She was exhausted after 40 minutes pumping the oil from a well that seemed dry. But it wasn't... She might have ended with a dislodged jaw for all I know.

Besides Aryanna (she still is my "go to" girl there: Good massages and superb oral), I have another recommendation: Ivana, a little beauty that pleased me very much.

I will make sure to contact Jackson BEFORE I leave towards Buenos Aires. The prospect of pole dancing and full contact lap dance of the last party announced at AP left me "calentito".

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fangulo For This Post:

I asked

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I have not been there for few years, they could have changed their hours.

It would be nice if someone there would ask.
    My Spanish is terrible and I don't have a phone so I went there and asked. Also relieved some tension. I posted info in the proper thread.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JJGuinness For This Post:

Call them

I have not been there for few years, they could have changed their hours.

It would be nice if someone there would ask.

Quote Originally Posted by JJGuinness  [View Original Post]
    You said shift changes at 8 and 8. So it's safe to assume they are open 24 hours? Just checking because I need some late night relaxation tomorrow.

Just to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    ☺Esmeralda 517, piso 1 Apt B, at Lavalle, (Esmeralda VIP). 10 Chicas, shift changes at 8 and 8. Prices: 300 p 30 min., 400 p hour, +50 p BBBJ, 450+p for Takeout. Tel: 4322-5555,4328-5707,4328-0944. Hours: 24/7. http://esmeraldavipspa.com/ http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...eralda-517-1-B.
    You said shift changes at 8 and 8. So it's safe to assume they are open 24 hours? Just checking because I need some late night relaxation tomorrow.

Try This

☺Esmeralda 517, piso 1 Apt B, at Lavalle, (Esmeralda VIP). 10 Chicas, shift changes at 8 and 8. Prices: 300 p 30 min., 400 p hour, +50 p BBBJ, 450+p for Takeout. Tel: 4322-5555,4328-5707,4328-0944. Hours: 24/7. http://esmeraldavipspa.com/ http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...eralda-517-1-B.

Quote Originally Posted by JJGuinness  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a privato that is open on Saturday and / or Sunday. If so please provide details: name of place, address, hours its open, price, recommended girls. Thanks, in the mean time I keep reading the forum to see what I may have missed..

JJ.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Posting Limitations