Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Pamela

The reason that I don't always indicate the price I paid is because I always pay about the same price-140-150 pesos-without deviation, so any forum member can just assume that any chica I fuck got about that amount.

While I know that many of the chicas at Exedra or Orleans might go for less, 10-20 pesos isn't worth it to me. My price is fair without overpaying.

Suerte,

Stowe

Pamela

Hay Stowe.

What was her price and did you by chance get a phone #?

Pamela

Went to Exedra for a quick bit, watch the US Open tennis and see if there were any chicas. I have never taken any chicas from either Exedra or Orleans and rarely go there.

However, I was hoping to find a chica there when it was slow so I could sit with her and practice my Spanish.

After a while a red-head came in and Sat down. We exchanged smiles and after finishing my sandwich I went over to her and asked if I could sit down so I could practice my Spanish. She said great because she was taking English at the University and wanted to practice her English.

After about a hour of talking I had to go. I got her number and left.

A couple of days later I decided to call her for a 5pm session-my middle session for the day. She arrived a bit early at my hotel, calling first, probably to ensure I was there and remembered.

When in my room I was pleasantly surprised. She looked better than when at Exedra. She had the tightest body of any chica I had done. She worked out so her abs were tight, her arms toned-her entire body excellent.

She has small tits but nipples that are about 3/8 of an inch wide and LONG. Boy was I turned on by those. She also had the best ass I have seen. She is about 1.68 m and on the thin side because of her regular work-outs.

The sex was great, BBBJ, CIM. Her beautiful ass is available but I didn't have enough leche in me and CIM was what I needed that day. Boy did she work at it. I had fucked Salome from Guemes 3221 (fantastic lady, also) about 4 hours earlier so I knew it would be harder for me to cum, especially in a mouth. She stayed with it for perhaps 20 minutes until I exploded.

She is on the menu for Saturday (my last day-fuck! And trust me, I will be doing a thorough examination and probing of that incredible ass.

Suerte,

Stowe

"As a side note, I was propositioned by an older woman that apparently "works" Ecedra. Now, I am not one for being rude or passing judgment but I thought she was joking. I could not stop laughing at the thought of this elderly senora trying to earn cash this way. This woman looks to be in her mid-to-late 50's. Wonder if she gets any takers?"

That is Exon's girl friend. Stay away from her. Oh, and my info says she does get takers, primarily taxistas who pay 20p for a BJ.

Bolivian

Strad,

I also thought she was Asian when I motioned her over. Actually, she is of Bolivian decent and, I am told, currently hail from an area in northern Argentina near the Bolivian border. So, I can now add a Bolivian to my global conquest.

This girl's quote was p200. I countered with p120 but settled on p150 (less the taxi fare)

Cool, Macgoo!

She looked Asian to me, wasn't she? What was her rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Macgoo
    I took this one back to my hotel.

Best Seats Taken By Chicas - During the Day

The chicas pictured below were both taken from Ecedra; one during midday, the other in the P. M. There were others but they wouldn't allow pictures. I do not recall names but one was a nurse, so she says. Two of the group suggested local 2 hour motels; one of the motels was the Monaco (at p38 for two hours), and the other was the Horizonte (at approx p48 for two hours). I could not believe how nice the Horizontal motel was. This place was designed specifically for action – with class. Surprisingly to me, this motel is located in the heart of the business district. That, my friends speaks volumes.

As a side note, I was propositioned by an older woman that apparently "works" Ecedra. Now, I am not one for being rude or passing judgment but I thought she was joking. I could not stop laughing at the thought of this elderly senora trying to earn cash this way. This woman looks to be in her mid-to-late 50's. Wonder if she gets any takers? I saw the woman there a few months ago, but assumed she was an owner
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01474.jpg‎   DSC01496.jpg‎   DSC01500.jpg‎   DSC01507.jpg‎  

Best Seats Taken By Chicas - During the Night

I took this one back to my hotel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01382.jpg‎   DSC01378.jpg‎   DSC01380.jpg‎   DSC01364.jpg‎  

maps. Google. Com

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Where did that come from Strad?
    maps.google.com

Just keep zooming in.

Best Western Embassy Suites

Sportsman,

You may want to check out the reviews of this place on www.tripadvisor.com

Not too complementry. However I shall make my decision on you review.

If I could trouble you for their email address after you return so I can contact them directly please.

loud rooms

If you stay in the rear tower at the Wilton it's not loud.

Every room on every street in all of BA is loud. Breathing in blue smoke on the streets in the day and second hand smoke at night are among the charming experiences of a BA vacation.

Not complaining. Going back in 3 days.

SP

Balcony on Cordoba?

That room is going to be loud as hell I fear unless it's VERY high up. I would want nothing lower than 10th floor.

Sportsman your a very experianced BsAs guy I don't mean to offend.

Many thanks. I will look forward to your report and will book accordingly.

Hotel near Exedra

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus
    Sportsman.

Would it be the Embassy All Suites you will be staying in 860 Av Cordoba?

If so please let me know how it is as I may stay there in December. Location sure looks good. Quoting $ 38 Canadian taxes extra. Any other comments would be appreciated!
    Hi Cactus,

Yes, that's where I'll be staying. I reserved an upgrade to a one bedroom with a balcony for about $50 USD including tax. It is part of a package with my airfare. I will certainly post my experience in the hotel section.

Posting Limitations