Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Red face Ivana (Carolina?) working at Black now

In Black I saw the tall blonde Brazilian, I believe (I am not 100% sure) that is the famed Carolina from Newport. She gave her name as Ivana, but she confirmed she is Brazilian, and used to work at Newport. With her blessing, I am letting her fans know she now works at Black.

Again, I think her name in Newport was Carolina, but if I'm wrong about that, this is still a tall blonde Brazilan woman who worked at Newport, in case anybody is looking for her.

Patricia the shark (and her pilot fish Jessica)

Which nights for Newport?

Been to Newport twice in the last month, once 4 am sat and once at midnight on Thursday. Both times completely empty. Which nights are the best?

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord1
    Gentleman thanks for the words of advice.

Rio - you've just described Jessica to a "t." Tattoo across her ass, small breasts, cute face with freckles blond hair. Patricia is definitely the shark! Big tits, knows how to use them and very aggressive.

Exon - your words of advice will be taken to heart. In fact, that's how I play in the states. Get to know one first, then ask later for a friend.

My mistake was my own ego and thought because I'm latino the rules are somehow different for me. Well rules are rules and it's the same for everyone. Live and learn.
    Always remember your dealing with professionals.

Exon

Thanks for the advice and it is them

Gentleman thanks for the words of advice.

Rio - you've just described Jessica to a "t." Tattoo across her ass, small breasts, cute face with freckles blond hair. Patricia is definitely the shark! Big tits, knows how to use them and very aggressive.

Exon - your words of advice will be taken to heart. In fact, that's how I play in the states. Get to know one first, then ask later for a friend.

My mistake was my own ego and thought because I'm latino the rules are somehow different for me. Well rules are rules and it's the same for everyone. Live and learn.

If it is them avoid

Quote Originally Posted by Rioman
    If these are the 2 that am thinking of can understand why it quite easy to get sucked into this arrangement as they quite hot and they always negotiate as a team. Have to say though that may be getting them mixed up with others. Is the one (Jessica I think) a blonde with a pretty good sized tattoo above her ass (quite attractive) and the other one a dark haired, attractive, big titted one - I think they told me they 23ish? I almost got sucked into this arrangemt, but if you confirm these the girls will definitely file away for future reference. Thx for the warning.
    Krazy glue had a terrible time with them, they insist on going together. The morocha is the shark and the blond just goes along. With Krazy he ended up paying both and nailing the blond, (no tales out of school he posted it here) but was very unsatisfied.

Patricia and Jessica (Newport)

If these are the 2 that am thinking of can understand why it quite easy to get sucked into this arrangement as they quite hot and they always negotiate as a team. Have to say though that may be getting them mixed up with others. Is the one (Jessica I think) a blonde with a pretty good sized tattoo above her ass (quite attractive) and the other one a dark haired, attractive, big titted one - I think they told me they 23ish? I almost got sucked into this arrangemt, but if you confirm these the girls will definitely file away for future reference.

Thx for the warning.

Way to go dad

Sith as a double freak, and journeyman monger I can tell you there simple is no better advice than Brother Exon has just given you. Pay after service simply can not be ignored when the service requested is, shall we say, out of the norm. Chicas have no conception of earning, once they have the money it is their money and always has been. The idea of providing service for that money never crosses their mind as it is now "their" money.

"Never feed a coon dog before you take it hunting" is a maxim that covers 90% of the problems encountered by mongers.

Retired Member

Sith Lord1,

IMHO, the mistake you made was taking two unknown Chica's, unknown to you anyway, (They know each other well since they see one another every night) and going for a first time session with both of them at the same time.

You should have test drove at least one of them before the session, (its better to have been with both) That way word would get to the other Chica your a "George" guy and everything will be Cool.

They didn't trust you, thats why they wanted the money up front. And when you refused, (Which you should have) they didn't feel comfortable with you, probably didn't even like you, and preformed accordingly.

I'm not much into doubles, its difficult to concentrate then you've got two of them to due. And your more or less forced to spread the attention around thus breaking up the concentration even more.

My advise, if your into this type of perversion, is to find a Chica you've done several times. You feel comfortable with each other and you know she'll preform to your desires and wishes. Then ask her to pick the second girl. If it was me I'd take the "Favorta" to a completely different different club and shop for the second girl, with your approval of course. Then have your girl negoicate the transaction for whats expected from the "Third Party"

By doing it this way you stacked the deck ever so slightly in your favior making the third party or "Second Girl" the odd man out so to speak. You and your girl know each other and know what to expect from one another. The second girl will comply with the both of you since she's the stranger too the both of you.

The other school of thought on this is to have your "Favorata" pick one of her friends with your approval from the club or where ever. They know and like each other and thus feel comfortable with one another.

What your really doing by mongering this way is establishing "Third Party Creditability" with the second girl, very important. The first girl is going to get the word out to the second girl that "Hey this guy is a Cool George Guy", we're gona get paid and there'll be no problems. Thus putting the second girl at ease for a good session.

Our friend & brother Thomaso is a master at this.

Exon

Patricia and Jessica = Disaster (Part Two)

The best part about this forum is that there is so much information, the bad part of this forum is that there is so much information.

I wish I could've read this thread prior to my visit to Newport last night where I met Patricia and Jessica and ended up being very disappointed with my time with them. Speaking fluent Spanish doesn't really help when you're up against pros.

We negotiated for 2 hours each at $200p for each hour. We went to the local hotel establishment around the corner, where she wanted the money up front (all $400p a piece) I told them that I would pay after the two hours and they were balking, I should have known right there something was up, but they looked good and I was STUPID, but not too STUPID. I gave them $200p up front and told them I would pay the remaining after the two hours.

As we started, both of them were very much into looking at themselves in the mirror that it was becoming a little weird. Jessica was a little more amenable with "some" DFK, BBJ, and she started to ride me on top while I groped and played with Patricia's fake tits. I thought things were going to go well; however, when I told Patricia it was her turn for a BBJ, she wouldn't do so, no DATY, and barely any kissing.

What the FUCK! That wasn't what we negotiated. I was starting to lose the mood. She did offer for me to mount her while Jessica laid next to us. After a little bit I was done and they were primping and preening and seemed as if there were getting ready to leave.

She asked me if I wanted a massage or go dancing with them. I told them no and that I wasn't interested in the second hour and I started to get dress. They didn't seem to care as they were also getting dressed and receiving text messages.

All in all, it wasn't what I expected and definitely had hoped for more. Two quick fucks, a little kissing and groping some fake tits isn't so bad in the scheme of things, but it's not worth the hype.

Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffer
    Sidney,

This does not appear to be the same girl. Marcela is an Argie with fairly light hair, light skin, and is about 30 years old. I only visit BA once a year now, but have been to Newport many times during my past trips and don't ever recall her being in Newport before. She did mention that she spends quite a bit of time in Mar del Plata.
    She is quite used to be in New Port at that time, I am not able to report about her actions because she went with my son. Was screaming a lot ans dtayed for 3 and 1/2 hour in our place (with my friend laughing every time that she was screaming)

I would only say that IMHO she is more in her late 30's (as you know frnchies at gentlemen lol) and I think I sam her in February (but won't promise)

She is quite used to the terrasse.

Different Chica

Sidney,

This does not appear to be the same girl. Marcela is an Argie with fairly light hair, light skin, and is about 30 years old. I only visit BA once a year now, but have been to Newport many times during my past trips and don't ever recall her being in Newport before. She did mention that she spends quite a bit of time in Mar del Plata.

Retired Member

Unfortunately $300 peso's seam's to be the number at New Port.

I've got a "Favorita" that works their that charges me $250 peso's, but she always beats me out of $50 peso's for Remis or Taxi home, she lives way the fuck out in Moron, where ever that is. I know she lieing to me and takes the bus home or train home, But I deal with it because the service is very good.

But the number is still $300 peso's, inflation is killing the market in Argentina, used to be $150 peso's in New Port back in the good ole days.

Exon

I was in Newport recently and approached a chica from Argentina by the name of Marcela. She seemed very friendly and passed my interview process. We started to talk money and she wanted $150 US for 2 hours in my hotel. Inflation has really heated up in BA in the past year, but that amount is excessive. I never paid over 200 pesos in past years at Newport. I told her that I don't pay that kind of money and offered 250 pesos. We ended up at 300 pesos. This seems to be in the ballpark for Newport these days.

In the hotel, she wanted the money up front. I told her that I don't do that. However, I would show her the money and place it on a table on the far side of the room. She could have it later. She was ok with that. I asked her if she ever had problems in receiving payment from Americanos. She indicated never.

I told her that I wanted to take a couple of photos. She wanted a propina. I told her I don't tip for a couple photos. This isn't going to be a studio type photo shoot. She then agreed to a couple of photos.

The session was bearly passable. A decent BBBJ, DFK, and some serious pounding. She was also a clock watcher and tended to rush things along while in the room.

I wouldn't repeat with her. In fact, I would avoid her.

Cool Go figure

Truth be know Ex. She had also had made a similiar impression on me. In a city of 17 million people I just find it amazing that we could cross paths again 4 years later. Go figure. VIVA PARAGAUY.

Happy Mongering,

Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 05-02-08 at 07:13. Reason: add icon

Posting Limitations