Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    In BA for a week. Anybody want to get dinner in Recoleta?

There is a virtual keyboard in windows under the handicapped options. I will be in touch soon. My Sunday appointment is coming over soon.

In town now for 11 days now.

Man all hell broke loose on the Board while I was in the air. There are letters on my keyboard not working. I thought I refound one of my all-time fa_orites and then her ad came down yesterday. Things I know will get better. Let's get together. I may be the last progressi_e Republican that you e_er meet. Message me I will send you my cellphone number.

In town May 12 through 25

I like to search out my own ladies but enjoy meeting for dinner or drinks since I do not have conversational Spanish skills. I will probably be up for catching a Lakers-Thunder playoff game somewhere. Hopefully my cellphone sim card is still valid after not using it for a year.

The opposite way

I'm out of Argentina now, spending 4 days in NY.

I'll be back in BA on Monday.

Had I known about the game tonight at Madison Sq Garden (Knicks vs Heat) , I would have somehow got a ticket, but it was too late when I knew.

I went to Blue Note instead and this was VERY enjoyable in another way.

Will go and see the Blue Men tomorrow.

TL, I'll bring some peanut butter for you, IF I remember.
    Last edited by Joe 23; 05-04-12 at 10:03. Reason: poor grammar

BA in 2 weeks

Hi All,

I'm down in BA for a week starting May 12. Its my first time down here. Been to several other countries in South American and Latin America, but never made it all the way down here. If anyone wants to meet up for drinks let me know.

Cheers,

Dd phil

Kevins - good luck with the retirement.

It is curious how life works.

One day you're enjoying something so much you cannot see yourself giving it up; another day down the road you have given it up and cannot see yourself returning to it.

We follow our thoughts and our inspiration.

Mail for USA

Anyone heading to States soon. I need to mail tax returns. I will be at dinner Fri. Or can meet at your convenience. Thanks, Tom

I am retiring for now.

Hi guys,

I have decided to retire from the pay to play scene for the forseeable future.

While I have enjoyed it I have also found that after a couple of years it gets less satisfying to me and more complicated with each passing time.

SO.

To the ladies I have encountered and had fun with thank you.

To the men I have shared stories with. For now from me no more new stories or encounters at least for the next 6 months.

So.

Thanks to all.

I still may show up once in a while at the dinner but no more mongering for now.

Rgds.

Kevin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Let's Get Together!

Quote Originally Posted by StonesKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm finally settled in and am itching to go out and do something fun. I'm located near cordoba and callao if anyone is interested pm me. I'm fluent in spanish if that matters to ya. I should be in town for the next month or so.
    Hola!

Call me if you would like to meet up this evening!

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Uh-oh.

LOL, I'm a few weeks away yet.

Looking forward to more stories of your threeway action!

The 12th Legion has arrived

Short trip, much mayhem to come.

Finally got settled in

I'm finally settled in and am itching to go out and do something fun. I'm located near cordoba and callao if anyone is interested pm me. I'm fluent in spanish if that matters to ya. I should be in town for the next month or so.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Thread Cleanup

Greetings Everyone,

I moved the discussion regarding "Taxi Ripoffs" to another thread in this forum titled "Taxi Ripoffs".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...0-Taxi-Ripoffs

I also moved the discussion regarding "Private Apartments" to another thread in this forum titled "Private Apartments. General Info".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...s-General-Info

Guys, please use the General Travel Plan Announcements thread to announce your travel plans and to make offers to meet up with other Forum Members.

Please use the many other threads on this forum to ask questions and otherwise start discussions.

Thanks,

Jackson

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Funlife visiting BA for the first time on Feb 8

Hi all,

Name's Funlife. Didn't find this forum until yesterday. I am visiting BA (actually, South America) from San Francisco for the first time in my life, starting Feb 8. Since I don't speak a word of Spanish I will be joining G Adventures, a pretty good adventure travel company. I will be in BA from 2/8 to 2/9, then Iguassu Falls on 2/10-2/11, cross over to Brazil, then Paraty on 2/12-2/13, and finally arrive at Rio at 2/13 night. My tour officially ends at 2/15, but I will stay independently in Rio until 2/19 for Carnival.

Anyway, any suggestions welcomed. Thanks!

Posting Limitations