Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Cover charges?

Are there any cover charges for this club? How much is to take a girl out?

A Woman Called Horse!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I would never want to look at her navel to find out jaja!

Uma is good, she has awesome tittys, but service may vary depending on how well you get along with her.
    Horse Face gets fucked on a regular basis!

We are talking about the old woman that wears sprayed on white pants?

Every fucking day?

I was with a friend of ours and when we asked her how much she said :

" Oh, let's not talk about money now, let's just have fun!"

HUGE RED FLAG APPEARED!

Mr. Monger, older and tired just threw in the towel against my wishes.

Sure enough!

The moment her fat ass hit the bed she demanded $1000. 00 fucking pesos!

So I was told because I had nothing to do with her.

Mr. Monger said no fucking way but I'll pay you $500. 00 and she took it without blinking a false eyelash!

She is a PIG! I know I can get myself off better than she can.

Anyway, here's the problem:

As long as there are older, maybe tired and maybe drunk Mongers out there someone will always fuck this PIG!

TL.

PS. Was the picture about a crazy Brazilian girl that you would not want on your bad side? She's still pissed about that! Works at Danzon and Kilkenny.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

A Woman Called Horse!

Uma is good, she has awesome tittys, but service may vary depending on how well you get along with her.
    Horse Face gets fucked on a regular basis!

We are talking about the old woman that wears sprayed on white pants?

Every fucking day?

I was with a friend of ours and when we asked her how much she said :

" Oh, let's not talk about money now, let's just have fun!"

HUGE RED FLAG APPEARED!

Mr. Monger, older and tired just threw in the towel against my wishes.

Sure enough!

The moment her fat ass hit the bed she demanded $1000. 00 fucking pesos!

So I was told because I had nothing to do with her.

Mr. Monger said no fucking way but I'll pay you $500. 00 and she took it without blinking a false eyelash!

She is a PIG! I know I can get myself off better than she can.

Anyway, here's the problem:

As long as there are older, maybe tired and maybe drunk Mongers out there someone will always fuck this PIG!

TL.

PS. Was the picture about a crazy Brazilian girl that you would not want on your bad side? She's still pissed about that! Works at Danzon and Kilkenny.

The fucking nasty ass horse face is still there, she has to be 50 by now.
    The one with the sun tattoo around her navel?

Uma thurman sounds nice.

Still my favorite place in town!

I try to do new clubs, see what is there and I do find other clubs that are good. I do enjoy Hook Nuevo and even Brut. Madehos I like, but the prices there start to get ridicules, they are pricing themselves to ruin in my humble opinion.

Lots of pretty girls in all the mentioned places but for me New Port always works out best.

The reason are simply because the girls there are not working there like in a factory where they have to show up at specific days and times, like all the clubs.

I find the girls there a lot more accommodating, fun and frankly have much better sex with them.

I had several that I have had out for dinner, gone to regular bars with and even spent lazy days and evening at their place eating homemade dinner. I have not managed to get that connection with girls on any of the other clubs.

Stranger

Thanks boys

Newport continues it's off and on tradition of episodic excellence-and occassionally being the pits[that bad for you you non-native english speakers

It was good and I told you she was hot, fuck when she dances in the pole in the mansion it is better than ALL dancers at Madahos and Black!

Epic night!

Bob; I am on my program, hehehe, I will try to post a few posts.

Me and GH might try out some new clubs later this week.

There were a few decent looking women in there. The fucking nasty ass horse face is still there, she has to be 50 by now. There was no exit drink strategy, you just don't have to. I did buy the chica a beer though while we talked. I have been in there the past three nights in a row and I have seen different faces every night. A beer is 60 pesos, what I drink is 90.

I pulled a Brazilian that looks like Uma Thurman in pulp fiction (one of my favorite movies). I could eat my breakfast off her body everyday, outmotherfuckingstanding! I had such a buena onda going that I did not even negotiate until after she had been at my place for a few hours. We ended up in a sweaty heap exhausted so we hopped in the shower and did it again. I ended up paying her 800 pesos to leave. She was worth it!

I am even amazing myself at the quality of girls I'm snagging this trip. The bar has been set high now jajaja!

Congrads GATO-ytou are an allstar monger with oak leaf clusters!

What is the current pricing and exit drink stategy? I'm hitting 60 soon and need to plan my pops. Ms mia was the only one to get three out of me in the same day in the last year newport always played a role in my rotation in the past. I guess my paraguya regular are all gone. They were part of the chica mafia that kept breaking your balls.

I met a few wonderful ladies there over the years. Pleasure at a reasonable price could have been the place's moto a few years ago.

GATO-in your opinion-what is newport's current place in the market.

Stranger-what's up guy?

The curse is broken

I had a fucktatsic time and pulled a bombshell out of there tonight. My 4 year curse has been broken. She is on my favorita list now also! I had a helluva wingman tonight, a fellow monger that is at my level of debauchery.

For those that don't know the back story the Latin chica network in Newport hated me because I posted a photo of a girl and a fellow monger showed her that I posted it. Even being the gatero that I am I could not buy a vowel in Newport till tonight.

Will find out, now!

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]
    I go to bed fairly early-between 11 pm and midnight. Are there any girls at Newpport during the day or in the evening between 8pm and 10pm or am I just out of luck for Newport?

Went down not one working girl now at 2100, not one
    Better go to Cafe Oerleans if you need it that early.

Stranger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

24/7 mongering is hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    You always have something positive to say and you given me ideas. Thanks! PLEASE keep posting. AP needs more about good places, good girls and good times!
    But somebody got to do it.

Well Bob, I would love to but you know I spend all my time here mongering, drinking and occasional sleeping. Not much time for reporting!

For me shortlist is;

Beer and afternoon mongering? Orleans (but hard to find pretty girls there).

Want to fuck supermodel-pretty girl for one hour, no hassle? Nuevo estilo.

Anything else; Newport, hehehehe.

Stranger

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Time

I go to bed fairly early-between 11 pm and midnight. Are there any girls at Newpport during the day or in the evening between 8pm and 10pm or am I just out of luck for Newport?

STRANGER-as you have been spending more time in BA would you post more

You always have something positive to say and you given me ideas. Thanks! PLEASE keep posting. AP needs more about good places, good girls and good times!

Posting Limitations