Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Anyone up for drink-coffee this afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by DblGear  [View Original Post]
    An Argentine friend and I were in Orleans yesterday. 4 small Stellas. 180 pesos. When my friend asked why so much, He was told they have new owners and customers will pay it, so why not charge it. Biggest asses on some ugly mofos I have ever seen in Buenos Aires.
    180? I think I might have to find a new stop. That's 45 a piece. The last time I was there it was about ar25 each and I thought that was high. Especially while you're surrounded by a bunch of ugly Dominicanas. Thanks for the update.

Orleans Prices and Huge Asses

An Argentine friend and I were in Orleans yesterday. 4 small Stellas. 180 pesos. When my friend asked why so much, He was told they have new owners and customers will pay it, so why not charge it. Biggest asses on some ugly mofos I have ever seen in Buenos Aires.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Seems like every time I am back some of the decent looking girls have left and a few more horrors have arrived. As the last few days I have only seen one during daytime that I would consider decent; Roky2 and Tequila Tim's 'leg lock-girl'.

The rest are horrible, some new once pushes the level of ugliness possible for a girl that makes a living of her body.

Leg lock girl gets lots of action, she hardly sits down before she gets down to the telo, she gets more traffic than the freeway now!

At about 1700 the Mendoza girls arrive, all 4 of them are in town now and they are all good to go as long as you get a good connection. (It is funny to see the looks in the eyes of the houspigs when they arrive the pigs have had no action all day and the moment the Mendoza girls show up they get action).

The Mendoza girls increase the quality with about 400, but like I said do not show up before about 1700.

Flor the tall one are going away for 3 months from August, do not know if the rest will stay then, she is the leader of the pack.

Stranger
    Thanks for the update. I always stop in while in the area knowing I'm not going to take anything out. It still has a little of the ambiance of an Argentine cafe. The accents like the cookies with the coffee, the homemade chips, the draft beer. If only we can get rid of the Dominicana bottom feeders.

The decline continues!

Seems like every time I am back some of the decent looking girls have left and a few more horrors have arrived. As the last few days I have only seen one during daytime that I would consider decent; Roky2 and Tequila Tim's 'leg lock-girl'.

The rest are horrible, some new once pushes the level of ugliness possible for a girl that makes a living of her body.

Leg lock girl gets lots of action, she hardly sits down before she gets down to the telo, she gets more traffic than the freeway now!

At about 1700 the Mendoza girls arrive, all 4 of them are in town now and they are all good to go as long as you get a good connection. (It is funny to see the looks in the eyes of the houspigs when they arrive the pigs have had no action all day and the moment the Mendoza girls show up they get action).

The Mendoza girls increase the quality with about 400, but like I said do not show up before about 1700.

Flor the tall one are going away for 3 months from August, do not know if the rest will stay then, she is the leader of the pack.

Stranger

No power

I don't think these fuckers paid the eletric bill they are still living amish style, when I walked by today they were stringing an extension cord down the street. Looked like a major quillombo in progress. Clark griswold was in charge I think.

Tonight the poqer wasas out on the entire blocks, Mongering by candles loghstsuckss, good news is that FLOR from mendOza is back intimen along with her sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    <snip

Typing is coming back fast now
    Glad to hear it!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday after my girlfriend left I got antsy, and wanted to get out I had zero bullets and could notfuck anything if I wanted to so I. Went to have a coffee and people watch. The place was packed I counted twice there were 41 chicas in there. Most I have ever seen. Might have beena few more downstairs smoking also.

Like Moths to alight bulb on a summer nights some dumbass Americans came in wearing university of Texas hoodies screaming boludo tourista. The immediately went and pulled the house pig by the window, the girl with the beer gut and a skanky Dominican. The real pisser was the fact that the hottest chica in the p lace was sitting right next to the skank WTF were you thinking dude? She was even up to my standards. I wish stranger could of been there yesterday. That will have to wait a few weeks before we team up again.

This proves that American men are so put down by women they are afraid to talk to hot girls, I was before 8 years here now in the US I'll walk up to any. Girl and throw a line or two at her sometimes I get laid sometimes they say no.

One of the best advantages of Orleans is that it is a good people watching place. A coffee or vino and a good seat is worth the price. I met Miami Bob there and we had a blast.

Yesterday after my girlfriend left I got antsy, and wanted to get out I had zero bullets and could notfuck anything if I wanted to so I. Went to have a coffee and people watch. The place was packed I counted twice there were 41 chicas in there. Most I have ever seen. Might have beena few more downstairs smoking also.

Like Moths to alight bulb on a summer nights some dumbass Americans came in wearing university of Texas hoodies screaming boludo tourista. The immediately went and pulled the house pig by the window, the girl with the beer gut and a skanky Dominican. The real pisser was the fact that the hottest chica in the p lace was sitting right next to the skank WTF were you thinking dude? She was even up to my standards. I wish stranger could of been there yesterday. That will have to wait a few weeks before we team up again.

This proves that American men are so put down by women they are afraid to talk to hot girls, I was before 8 years here now in the US I'll walk up to any. Girl and throw a line or two at her sometimes I get laid sometimes they say no.

I punish myself every time I visit but I do like to have a Quilmes on draught. I was in the Dominican Republic in April and let me say the chicas there were all 18-19 and sweet but this Dominicana sludge in Orleans has to go.

Dominicanas outnummbered everyone yesterday afternoon at orleans

They took up left side of the coffeeshop to themselves. Were too aggressive for my taste. Where are the locals?

Missing the good ole' Exedra ambience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how much Valentina wanted and how much you paid

Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys this is my first post but just wanted to let you know. Met a girl named Valentina at Orleans. She is 28 with a great little body and seems really cool when you talk to her. When you get her alone it goes downhill fast. Always talking about more money. Always trying to get you to take her older and not so hot friend too. She talks a good game but not worth the headache. TL is right. I have known Romina / Hello, Kitty for about 2 years and she has a great body and attitude. She can be a little crazy at times but sometimes that can be fun too and a great attitude and body. Happy mongering and thanks for everyone who posts I have learned a lot. Saw Estrella for the first time last week. She said that she did'nt like sex as much as the BBBJ and swallowing. What a girl!
    Wondering how much Valentina wanted and how much you paid

Valentina at Orleans

Hey guys this is my first post but just wanted to let you know. Met a girl named Valentina at Orleans. She is 28 with a great little body and seems really cool when you talk to her. When you get her alone it goes downhill fast. Always talking about more money. Always trying to get you to take her older and not so hot friend too. She talks a good game but not worth the headache. TL is right. I have known Romina / Hello, Kitty for about 2 years and she has a great body and attitude. She can be a little crazy at times but sometimes that can be fun too and a great attitude and body. Happy mongering and thanks for everyone who posts I have learned a lot. Saw Estrella for the first time last week. She said that she did'nt like sex as much as the BBBJ and swallowing. What a girl!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TodoJetLag For This Post:

Just Call Romina

Quote Originally Posted by RishiYahoo  [View Original Post]
    Any chicas for reasonable price in Orleans? I am planning to visit today.
    Saturday afternoon is a tough one.

Very few nice girls around on the weekends.

You should just call Romina AKA Hello, Kitty. : 156 243 3339.

She will show up, be on time and you will be more than happy!

Or Mia 2. 155 249 6015

TL

Or any other girl on this board that has positive reviews .

Whether they are personal recommendations or not !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations