Thread: LucianaLove

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Member #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I sent a PM last week, no answer
    I've found that sometimes she takes a little time to respond but you have to remember she is a business woman and does not spend alot of time on this forum. I'll send her an e-mail and let her know. Can't wait to get down to tap that rock hard booty.

Pm

Quote Originally Posted by Gunboat  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been over there lately?
    I sent a PM last week, no answer

Lu's Place

Anybody been over there lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any pics where her face isn't all blurry?
    Any new reports on Lu's new place? Nice girl and definitely English speaking friendly. Huge breasts and a beautiful ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Lu is a doll and a good friend. Highly recommended.
    Does she have any pics where her face isn't all blurry?

Lu is a doll and a good friend. Highly recommended.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Pic

From me to you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 2595.jpg‎  

Ahhh, Jesse

As noted in my previous message, I saw Jesse today. Wow, what a sweetie. Cute as a button, slender, but with a cola to die for. All I needed to finish after 40 minutes or more of "warmup" in various positions, was to enter her doggy style and look at that delicious ass slapping against me while grasping her slim waist. Doesn't get much better, for me anyway. I will definitely be back to Luciana's place on my next trip, and if I have time, will sample all the delights there. After all, variety is partly why we do this, no?

A new chica at Luciana's

Hello, to the board. Last night I visited Luciana's new place and she has a new chica working for her, a tall blond, nice ass, nice big boobs, attractive, slim but not thin. To me she was pleasantly full in all the right places. She speaks absolutely no English so my limited Spanish was tested, but of course I didn't go there for the conversation. She is friendly and accommodating. Allows DATY, as they say, if you enjoy that.

I had a great time with Blondie, or Armani as she is called, and would repeat without question. She does a nice BJ, and as I said is well proportioned, and she is tight (at least for me, ahem).

Luciana's place is one of the nicer ones I have been to. The rooms have showers in them, so you can freshen up afterwards (of before, if you need to). I am going back tonight to spend time with Luciana's other playmate, Jesse, who I think is very lovely (shorter than Luciana and Armani, with dark hair). Spent time with Luciana too, earlier in the week.

So for my money Luciana's new place is definitely worth a visit. If you don't find one of the three chica's I've mentioned to your taste, well, then you are indeed a picky monger.

LU-there is a lost newbie looking for a lesbian show

Do you think you might know two ladies who enjoy each other who might like a few pesos and a little bit of cock mixed in?

He's lost. Maybe a newbie to see what Argentina has that will not be found in an USA stripper phony sex show?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Soaky Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Roman719  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss the address of this new establishment?
    Soaky spa.

Soaky spa.

25 de mayo 560, 4th fl 4515-0386. You can just walk in, no ringing. The address is correct, I don't know about the tel number.

There is a separate thread under massage parlors. Enjoy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MacHug For This Post:

Did I miss the address of this new establishment?

LU-a question?

Now that you are being a bit of a business woman, would you.

Make arrangements to bring in a spinner[short and slender] for someone who asked for that?

Your apartment is new and best of luck. As you are an intelligent and creative woman, maybe you might try some different things? Just a question?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

What is the problem?

Miami Bob asked for a review of Luciana. I obliged and gave the review. It had some very positive elements in it, but highlighted with "in my opinion", a soft warning that she is not a flaca. Did I say she was a whale? Did I mention she was a walking piece of fat and blubber? I don't think so, because that wouldn't be correct.

But, wow, I dared to say something not completely positive. Next time someone asks for a review, kindly indicate the outcome you would like to see, that will save some trouble.

And let's now move on the basics of this board (or am I mistaken?) : reviews of chicas. Yes I prefer flacas, and if Luciana can give some recommendations, all the better.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MacHug For This Post:

MacHug-Luci is good people. Not everyone will will go crazy for her-that's ok. Thanks for posting!

Mac-if you prefer spinners-slender, tiny girls-that's not Luci. She is a class act. I'll bet if you pm her if she has a spinner friend who likes your favorite activities-she'll set you up. She's involved in running an apartment and knows that there are many different flavors in the ice cream shop for a reason.

Luci has been on this board for a while and has a great reputation. If she makes a recommendation, it will likely be a good one.

I am sure you will tell us that she looks like her fotos: more curves than a circle

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Posting Limitations