Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

How to Contact her?

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    100% agree with you re Evian. Definitely no "stupid gringo" from her. I just need to find time to see her again grin.
    How does one contact this Unicorn?

You can send it Pvt if you like.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2041  [View Original Post]
    I've presently been making a regular of someone who is very well reviewed in her own thread on this board (Evian) who's charging 350 for a very generous hour that has always stretched to much longer with me, and I think she's spectacular, beautiful, natural, in her twenties and her English skills are reasonable, and there's a connection between us that one can't get without having a common language. In actual fact, she is the mythical unicorn in real life. And she's charging less than $60 US. Outside of Asia, I simply can't come close to this quality at this price. And actually, I can't get this quality in Asia either - although I can come fairly close for half the price.
    100% agree with you re Evian. Definitely no "stupid gringo" from her. I just need to find time to see her again grin.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Only if paying "stupid gringo" prices. I moved here from Rio in June because the p4p is less expensive here in BA. Many chicas available in the 300-400 peso range. Even for someone like me who mangles the spanish language LOL.
    I've presently been making a regular of someone who is very well reviewed in her own thread on this board (Evian) who's charging 350 for a very generous hour that has always stretched to much longer with me, and I think she's spectacular, beautiful, natural, in her twenties and her English skills are reasonable, and there's a connection between us that one can't get without having a common language. In actual fact, she is the mythical unicorn in real life. And she's charging less than $60 US. Outside of Asia, I simply can't come close to this quality at this price. And actually, I can't get this quality in Asia either - although I can come fairly close for half the price.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #2041 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    I think BA's market is way overpriced with low quality supply.

Perhaps mongers may do better in other locations?
    Only if paying "stupid gringo" prices. I moved here from Rio in June because the p4p is less expensive here in BA. Many chicas available in the 300-400 peso range. Even for someone like me who mangles the spanish language LOL.

I agree 100%. There are much better places to monger that are much cheaper. Not to mention the extra time and expense just to get here from just about anywhere else in the world. There are great deals here if you live here and speak at least some spanish. Or if you have contacts or if you use this forum, it helps alot. But for the week or two a year monger it is a lot more difficult. The current goverment doesn't help things much either.

BA's meat market

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    I posted this before. "The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it."

Hehehe. House of ugly pigs and expensive coffees. .

I don't know how the old, ugly hookers manage to sell their ugly and smelly bodies and nasty personalities. .
    I posted this before....... "The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it."

Orleans' Ugly hookers

Hehehe. House of ugly pigs and expensive coffees. .

I don't know how the old, ugly hookers manage to sell their ugly and smelly bodies and nasty personalities. .

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Went by Orleans for a quick drink about 18:00. There was not a house pig but the house of pigs, good God what happened to this place? In June you could usually find one or two doable chicas here, but holy shit Batman it was wall to wall pigs. Even one of the sisters was there and she has plumped up pretty good. Most of the women there appeared to have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Not a good start to my stay

I'm surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Went by Orleans for a quick drink about 18:00. There was not a house pig but the house of pigs, good God what happened to this place? In June you could usually find one or two doable chicas here, but holy shit Batman it was wall to wall pigs. Even one of the sisters was there and she has plumped up pretty good. Most of the women there appeared to have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Not a good start to my stay
    What! No Christina look-alikes?

Pig City

L'Alliance

I read the thread about L'Alliance. It's a good, juicy story about hard work and struggles among the working men and women.

That's a very interesting concepts of good food, good wines, good companies of the bros, and good sex, all in the same premises. Would have loved to partake when I was in BsAs.

I don't know the laws and practices re prostitution and pimping in Argentina, but there are a lot of bars obviously provide conduits for prostitutes to sell sex, like Orleans, Madaho, Black etc. But I heard that even the venerable and high-class Madaho was shut down by LE this week. So looks like anti-prostitution laws are now seriously enforced.

The areas around Cordoba, 9 Julio, Corriente are convenient, but may be too busy and too public, such that the corrupt leeches would quickly find out and squeeze everyone to pay off for their good times. I wonder if it can still be done at a more discreet, private place.

I feel for your hardships. Would definitely partake in your tours when I am in BS As again. Buen Suerte!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It was a legitimate Resto-Bar open for lunch and dinner.

The Boys from this site corrupted me and forced me to have girls there at night so they could have dinner with them and then fuck them upstairs in the dinning room or just take them home.

Best Lomo in town for the money and you could fuck the doorgirl!

Told the police that it was just a coincidence that all of my girlfriends were hookers and that I was not going to pay a bribe since I did not get a cut.

They shut me down at least 4 times.

Finally gave up.

It was called L'alliance and there is a huge thread on this site under that title but the thread is closed.

You are still welcome to read through it though.

TL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

I literally would not run a business in Argentina if you gave it to me for free.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Morgando69  [View Original Post]
    Hey! Don't look back. Think of the possibilities in a few months time when this country finally devalues!
    Unfortunately you will still have to deal with the corruption that will eventually ruin your business,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Hey! Don't look back. Think of the possibilities in a few months time when this country finally devalues!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

The Boys from this site corrupted me and forced me to have girls there at night so they could have dinner with them and then fuck them upstairs in the dinning room or just take them home.

Told the police that it was just a coincidence that all of my girlfriends were hookers and that I was not going to pay a bribe since I did not get a cut.

Finally gave up.

It was called L'alliance and there is a huge thread on this site under that title but the thread is closed.

TL

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morgando69 For This Post:

It Was a Legitimate Resto-Bar

What kind of business you run that you have to pay off that much for the crooked government employees?

I sincerely hope the rest of the legitimate businesses don't have to put up to this bullshit.

If Argentina is this corrupt, then she is sitting on a big powder keg, likely blow her ass split apart.

Finally gave up.

TL

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations