Thread: BA Cab Driver Robbed His Clients

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Pissing on cab drivers in S & G

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney  [View Original Post]
    And savy, particularly when they drive at night with their 'lights out'! And they are all experts of every location in BA!
    Hey Sidney, I can see you haven't lost your sarcastic edge. How's it going ol buddy? Long time no see, are you going to come down soon and watch the collapse?

Like man, you could come down and hang out at the new Alamo before it becomes a kiddie bar! But bring the hearing aid with the mute button just in case. (just kidding sport!)

You could tell you know who: "I TOLD YOU SO."

You could critique the renovations "you know who" is making to the new Quilmes dispensary.

You could come and join in the festivities until the music stops and people realize they are living in the Weimar Republic* The only upside I can see to this historical vector is that Cristina can let her moustache grow out.

You could offer insightful observations on how this depression doesn't hold a candle to the last great one.

You could______________________well you get the idea. Lots of aberrant fun and tumescent decadence in the Sodom and Gomorrah of South America! LOL.

Oh yeah, bring some Haitianas with you,

Cause inflation has even slithered its way.

Into the nagging textos

Of once adoring Dominicanas

Like a viper out of the book of Genesis.

Admit it Sidney. You miss us; you miss the excitement of BsAs; you miss pissing on the cab drivers; you miss__etcetera (no I didn't mean Excedra and even the new AI spell check knows it!)

Also "you know who" has been spooky mellow lately. The foghorn has lost a few decibels. I think he misses you too (altho he probably won't admit it until around the time Silvina joins a nunnery). And there's a rumour that Exon's coming for a visit. That ought to be good for a few more decibels!

Come soon my friend cause the writing's on the wall of the Casa Rosada. I'll try to save a deckchair for yuh!

Your faithful friend,

Sleepless in BsAs.

* Come to think of it there WAS a lot of music in the Weimar Republic. Check out Kurt Weill and the movie Cabaret with unforgettable performances by Liza Minelli and Joel Grey.

PS. To all those who take offence at my ramblings, buzz off, this is directed to Sidney and only those who have a sense of humor, tragic as it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    In today's news a local cab driver was arrested for pepper sraying and then robbing his clients, so far about 8 people have come forth to accuse the Taxi Driver.

The Dumbass did not bother to change his license plates so he was easily captured and when the Police raided his house they found pepper spray cans and credit cards and I. Ds belonging to some of his victims.

Maybe SS was right?

Just joking Fred!

TL.

Happy Holidays!
    The city is trembling in fear. And now their is only one honest cab driver left. Enter SS! SS as Jason Stathom in the car!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

BA Cab Driver Robbed His Clients

In today's news a local cab driver was arrested for pepper sraying and then robbing his clients, so far about 8 people have come forth to accuse the Taxi Driver.

The Dumbass did not bother to change his license plates so he was easily captured and when the Police raided his house they found pepper spray cans and credit cards and I. Ds belonging to some of his victims.

Maybe SS was right?

Just joking Fred!

TL.

Happy Holidays!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations