Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Welcome to BA!

Quote Originally Posted by OscarJones  [View Original Post]
    Ok, been lurking for a few years.just long enough to have a loose grip on things and have been in BA a few times to enjoy the reconed info.

So, allow me to say Thank You for all that contribute such great information here.

I surfaced a few before under a different names but never posted on the board. Coming to town on 4/6 and looking forward to matching some faces with screen names at the BBQ.

But, until we meet and shake hands I wanted to toss out a hail-mary and see if anyone could catch it.

What are the chances of finding a chica that would allow some video recording?

I'm excited at the idea of strapping a GoPro to my forehead and making a POV that would just be for personal collection so that one day when I'm older and grayer I could look back and watch it with a smile.
    Welcome to BA!

You say that you will arrive on the 6th. ? The Dinner is on the 5th. But there may be a party on the 6th. At The Dome where you should be able to meet a lot of the guys and some of the girls that allow pictures and videos.

Hopefully you can attend the dinner on Friday and the party on Saturday.

TL.

Senior lurker. Coming out of the shadows

Ok, been lurking for a few years.just long enough to have a loose grip on things and have been in BA a few times to enjoy the reconed info.

So, allow me to say Thank You for all that contribute such great information here.

I surfaced a few before under a different names but never posted on the board. Coming to town on 4/6 and looking forward to matching some faces with screen names at the BBQ.

But, until we meet and shake hands I wanted to toss out a hail-mary and see if anyone could catch it.

What are the chances of finding a chica that would allow some video recording?

I'm excited at the idea of strapping a GoPro to my forehead and making a POV that would just be for personal collection so that one day when I'm older and grayer I could look back and watch it with a smile.

WHERE IS GATTO HUNTER? I know he landed in buenos aires?

HEY--I know you are doing your rock star routine, but post something guy?

Back in town

Hi Everybody.

I'm back in town, escaping from the cold european winter.

First I was staying a few days in Brasil, o man, there was extrem hot weather.
    Now arriving early morning at 3:00 am coming from Rio de Janeiro. I'm locking here what news we have.
    Glad to read the post's, that Cafe Excedra is open again. This was one of my favourite places before closed.
    I can walk, as it is only 2 blocks from the Hotel I'm staying. (Calle Esmeralda 726).

Tonight I will go only for some beer, as tomorrow morning I have to wake early going outside Bs As.
    For some busines. Friday evening defenetivly I'll stay longer, Saturday free until 3:00 PM, then taking flight out to Germany.

It is just a short stop, but back in June for 2 weeks.

See you guys.

Coming to BA for the first time

Arriving Monday, staying at the AP house, which should be great. Looking forward, if possible, to meet some of you forum vets, as well as my housemates, having data mined the forum till my nose bled. TejanoLibre, be definitely giving you a call.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonHX  [View Original Post]
    First time writer here. Was sitting in my hotel last night and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got into some dirty s# at! TCS-ellipses} I was planning to drink and watch girls dance (I knew they might not actually be dancing) Well that way of thinking went out the window real fast. Went to Madahos, got charged $300 pesos to get in. $500 for girls drink... $1500 for girl. Had a pretty good time! I thought I got ripped off, until I read the prices seem pretty normal for Madahos according to this fourm... Thanks guys. I was going by that "BA Cheat sheet" before which is why I was shocked last night. One thing though, the waiter who brought the girls drink, is it normal to tip this guy? He said he usually gets 50% I gave him 50 pesos and said good day.

BTW I speak no Spanish, the girl was pretty decent at english. I'll be here this coming weekend. Definitely would like to meet up with some bros, but at the same time I don't know if I want to be dropping more $.
    Good Report. But again, you can do much better than this. Maybe contact TL (he is your man) or come to one of the Friday parties and exchange notes with other mongers. However, for a first timer in BA, its important that you experience Madhaos, Black, Hippo etc and eventually move on. Their are lot of good looking girls in BA at a much cheaper price, available and and when you want. Especially, if you prefer day time sex.

You should get in touch with my good friend, Mpexy. He is a extremely experienced monger of bA and excels in information on all the night clubs. He may be able to give you a lead or two on correct pricing and the right tactics to adopt when negotiating.

First time writer here. Was sitting in my hotel last night and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got into some dirty s# at! TCS-ellipses} I was planning to drink and watch girls dance (I knew they might not actually be dancing) Well that way of thinking went out the window real fast. Went to Madahos, got charged $300 pesos to get in. $500 for girls drink... $1500 for girl. Had a pretty good time! I thought I got ripped off, until I read the prices seem pretty normal for Madahos according to this fourm... Thanks guys. I was going by that "BA Cheat sheet" before which is why I was shocked last night. One thing though, the waiter who brought the girls drink, is it normal to tip this guy? He said he usually gets 50% I gave him 50 pesos and said good day.

BTW I speak no Spanish, the girl was pretty decent at english. I'll be here this coming weekend. Definitely would like to meet up with some bros, but at the same time I don't know if I want to be dropping more $.
    Either call TL or skim through this site, you can do much more for much, much less.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Given usual inflation, plus seems about that time as it's been at least since last Aug 2012 the prices have stayed the same at Madahos, the pricesyou got may very well be the new rates. I will ask next time at Madahos.

But for what it's worth, was just there couple days ago on Sat night and I paid the prior normal 200 p entry plus drink fee, normal non-premium liquor chica drinks were 400.

Girls between 800 to 1500 is normal. Aside from some outliers, you have the lower end, getting desperate at the pre-closing hour bargains at 800, most decent looking chicas at 1000-1200 for short time, and the girls that consider themselves upper tier 1500+ Doesn't mean they are, just means they think they are, and if they do, that's usually how they price themselves at Madahos.

My entry and drink on Sat might have been grandfathering in a regular like myself. Other than your 300 entry though, your XP seems normal. The 500 for chica drink could be because you allowed her to order a premium liquor drink.

Will have to ask next time I go if they raised rates, it seems about expected given some other clubs have also recently raised rates.

Crusin solo

First time writer here. Was sitting in my hotel last night and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got into some shit. I was planning to drink and watch girls dance (I knew they might not actually be dancing) Well that way of thinking went out the window real fast. Went to Madahos, got charged $300 pesos to get in. $500 for girls drink... $1500 for girl. Had a pretty good time! I thought I got ripped off, until I read the prices seem pretty normal for Madahos according to this fourm... Thanks guys. I was going by that "BA Cheat sheet" before which is why I was shocked last night. One thing though, the waiter who brought the girls drink, is it normal to tip this guy? He said he usually gets 50% I gave him 50 pesos and said good day.

Welcome to BA !

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleThomas  [View Original Post]
    Thought Argentina looked fun and got a flight on general principle; turning up 15 March.

Anyone fancy introducing a newbie to the more entertaining things to do by the side of the Rio Plate?
    Welcome to BA.

I'd be happy to show you around town during the day and during the night.

I can promise that you will have a great time.

Keep in Touch.

TL.

You can send me a Private Message for further details.

Have you made lodging arrangements yet.

First time in BA, mid-March

Thought Argentina looked fun and got a flight on general principle; turning up 15 March.

Anyone fancy introducing a newbie to the more entertaining things to do by the side of the Rio Plate?

I have been using badoo all day in the airport and have two non pros lined up.

I think this is going to be a good trip. I'll be at the stipper party also.

Going to Need Some Backup Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Yours truly gets in next week. For a few weeks.

Daddy Rulz has informed me he is filling sandbags and fortifying a position to defend himself during my birthday party.

Should be fun
    going to need some backup Dude!

Hope your well!

TL.

Maybe she is a White *****!

Rule one no swat team

Yours truly gets in next week. For a few weeks.

Daddy Rulz has informed me he is filling sandbags and fortifying a position to defend himself during my birthday party.

Should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Alamo Bar in Recoleta
    Thank you. Noted.

Posting Limitations