Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    TomJackin: As you exit Customs, on your left with be a booth called "Remis". Tell them you want to go to Jackson's address, and prepay with a credit card...They will process your card and hand you a reciept and ask you to walk around to the left (behind the cashier). A driver will meet you and take you to his car about 50 m in front of the terminal exit, along the left sidewalk. Have a good time.

Forgot about the return to EZE..I have reserved Remis for the return to the airport, but it is hit or miss if the driver will show up on time. There are tons of taxis that run in front of Jackson's door, and are easy and relatively inexpensive for the airport trip.
    BF.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJackin  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to BA for the first time, it has been high on my bucket list! I will be there July 31st for 7 nights.

I'm a 27 Navy veteran and spent a lot of time in SEA, Africa, and Australia. The last ten years, I've been exploring Central / South America. But I'm lagging in SA, only a couple of trips to Rio and one to Medellin.

My Spanish is improving, but still sucks; I work on it every weekend in Tijuana. On ISG, I do my best to write complete TRs; this site seems a bit different than ISG.

It would be great to meet a few of you BA vets; I'm always good for the first, second rounds. I have the maps printed, and I will be staying at Jackson's place.

I will get a sim card as soon as I'm able to, maybe at the airport?

One burning question: What will I be paying for taxi from and to the airport?

Hope to meet some of you vets.

Tom.
    Last edited by BlueFalcon; 07-10-13 at 23:39. Reason: forgot one thing...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueFalcon For This Post:

Hello from California!

I'm going to BA for the first time, it has been high on my bucket list! I will be there July 31st for 7 nights.

I'm a 27 Navy veteran and spent a lot of time in SEA, Africa, and Australia. The last ten years, I've been exploring Central / South America. But I'm lagging in SA, only a couple of trips to Rio and one to Medellin.

My Spanish is improving, but still sucks; I work on it every weekend in Tijuana. On ISG, I do my best to write complete TRs; this site seems a bit different than ISG.

It would be great to meet a few of you BA vets; I'm always good for the first, second rounds. I have the maps printed, and I will be staying at Jackson's place.

I will get a sim card as soon as I'm able to, maybe at the airport?

One burning question: What will I be paying for taxi from and to the airport?

Hope to meet some of you vets.

Tom.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

Returning To Buenos Aires In July

Greetings everyone! First, I wanted to thank everyone for such a fantastic source of information. You guys are a great help! Second, I am making my second trip to Buenos Aires July 12-21 and I was wondering if anyone else will be in town at the same time that would be able to meet up. My first mongering experience in BsAs in 2009 was a great success thanks to this board and I hoping this trip will be even better!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperMario73 For This Post:

The Alamo 1 or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting together Thursday for game?
    The Alamo 1 or Alamo 2 .

TL

That's where you can watch the games , in English and in HD !

Just Google The Alamo in Buenos Aires .

Where to watch Spurs / Heat Thursday?

Anyone getting together Thursday for game?

First Time in town

I will be in BA from 20-22-June. Just learning a little about how to have some fun and navigate the area. Thanks to all the posters in these forums.

First time in Argentina

Will be in be in B. A. 7/1-7/8. Looking to meet up and get pointed in the right direction. Ready to head out anytime. Will be in Recoleta. Thanks, Gentleman.

Welcome Home Judd!

Quote Originally Posted by Judd  [View Original Post]
    To the old timers, look forward to seeing you. To the newbies, look forward to meeting you. Let's be prepared to play!

Late,

Judd.
    Welcome Home Buddy!

Who are we going to do now? What?

Keep in Touch.

TL.

Judd + Moore in BA July 5th. July 20th

To the old timers, look forward to seeing you. To the newbies, look forward to meeting you. Let's be prepared to play!

Late,

Judd.

Short timer

I'm leaving on Friday and have only had the opportunity to meet TL and Stranger.

Anybody going to be out and about tonight?

Don B.

Colonia, Uruguay

I am going to Colonia, Tuesday morning and coming back that afternoon. If anyone would like to come along, I would welcome the company. Please send me a PM with your email address and / or telephone number.

Tres3.

Hey T!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmontana  [View Original Post]
    Anyone shooting girls in bias these days for adult films hit me up. I'm buying scenes and setting up shooting more.

In congresso.
    Been shooting girls for a while! Taking video and pictures too! Ja ja!

Call me! I know your Dome! Perfect for shoots!

TL.

Tmontana back in town

Anyone shooting girls in bias these days for adult films hit me up. I'm buying scenes and setting up shooting more.

In congresso.

I'm coming back to buenos aires

I'll be there June 10-July 7 ... Who is in town? I'm coming solo.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMike  [View Original Post]
    Anything going on tonight? I know Fridays aren't a great night for chicas, but you do what you can...
    Easy Itinerary:

Excedra. From about 11 pm until 12:45 am. Depends.

Newport. From about 1 am until 3 am or runaway!

Hook. From about 2:20 am onward through the night. 5 am Runaway! With or without a Chica.

Catto's. Since it's next door to Hook you can poke your head in there.

Or fuck off all of the above and call a "Certified Satisfier" from this board and save yourself a bunch of time and money and Bullshit!

Try:

Hello Kitty.

Mia 2.

Sabrina.

Etc, etc.

Have Fun,

TL.

Carmela! Goddess from Excedra!

Posting Limitations