Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Travel Plans Dec/Jan

Hola Amigos,

Planning a trip to BA, arriving Dec 26 for three weeks. I was wondering what the monger scene is like between Xmas and New Years. Is it better or worse than what I would find during my usual visits between Thanksgiving and mid December. Looking forward to another visit to Jackson's place, had a great time last year.

Best Regards,

Cheerfull.

Back in town in about two weeks.

The call of the back from the dead Exedra was more than I could bear.

Depends

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I think the best bet is to have the Chicas flown into your nest so you don't waste any.

Money or time in a bar with zero guarantees.

I think you and I have thrown down before Dude!

Always Good to see you!

Come on down!

Keep in touch!

TL.

P.S. Were are you coming from and do you have a little space in your case?
    Coming from LAX. Might have a little room. What do you need?

Welcome Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Posted in another section of the forum accidentally. Will be in town 15th and 16th, then north for work. I know, Monday and Tuesday. If there are hot spots those nights please let me know. Been too long. Looking forward to my stay, if only for a couple nights.
    I think the best bet is to have the Chicas flown into your nest so you don't waste any.

Money or time in a bar with zero guarantees.

I think you and I have thrown down before Dude!

Always Good to see you!

Come on down!

Keep in touch!

TL.

P.S. Were are you coming from and do you have a little space in your case?

Quick Trip

Posted in another section of the forum accidentally. Will be in town 15th and 16th, then north for work. I know, Monday and Tuesday. If there are hot spots those nights please let me know. Been too long. Looking forward to my stay, if only for a couple nights.

Wie gehts?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasGermany  [View Original Post]
    Dear Forum members.

I am a new-bee from Germany looking for some entertainment and relaxation in beautiful company while I am in BA. Unfortunately, I do not speak a word of Spanish, so I am looking for help setting up dates and to meet and chat with local experts.

Hope someone is willing to help.

ThomasGermany.
    Welcome to BA Thomas!

I am a "Specialized" Tour Guide down here in BA, been here about 10 years.

I do it for a living although most of my work seems to be Charity work!

During the day we can see the city and at night we can see the "Wild" Life.

I recommend, introduce, translate and negotiate. I can also arrange your lodging.

If you were to google me or just spend a few hours on this board then you will see all of the glowing reviews!

Send me a PM and we can coordinate your agenda before you liftoff.

I can pick you up at the airport and take you to your apartment or hotel or you can just grab a cab and call me when you check in.

Take Care,

TL.

First visit to BA, no Spanish

Dear Forum members.

I am a new-bee from Germany looking for some entertainment and relaxation in beautiful company while I am in BA. Unfortunately, I do not speak a word of Spanish, so I am looking for help setting up dates and to meet and chat with local experts.

Hope someone is willing to help.

ThomasGermany.

Welcome to BA!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyVendiAny  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I will be in BA on 17-20.08 and I would like to hit few clubs & venues around the city.

If any of you are around on these dates, I wouldn't mind a company. Good chat & drink as well as chica hunting bit, of course!

Please PM me if interested to meet up.

Cheers.

Venditto.
    Welcome to BA!

I will beat you to BA by a day!

I'm getting out of Mendoza and coming home!

This place is too clean and quiet!

Nobody smokes while walking down the street and everything closes from about 1 to 5 for the siesta!

Crazy Boring!

No Chicas, nothing!

Check your messages.

Thanks,

TL.

I will be in town on 17-20.08

Hi guys,

I will be in BA on 17-20.08 and I would like to hit few clubs & venues around the city.

If any of you are around on these dates, I wouldn't mind a company. Good chat & drink as well as chica hunting bit, of course!

Please PM me if interested to meet up.

Cheers.

Venditto.

Global traveller in BA 18th to 23rd of May - any good advice to share ?

Hey all,

New to this forum, but not new to visiting BA per se.been there a few times already for business...

- but will be first time since starting my active hobby a few years ago, so a different trip in mind this time.

Could use good advice on how and where to find the better girls, and what they should cost etc...

If anyone in the community is around in BA from 18th to 23rd of May let me know and we can perhaps share experiences over a drink or two.

Cheers and rock on!

Voyager3 x69.

Newbie visit to BA

Hello,

I'm going to be visiting Argentina for a few days from Monday 28th April probably through to Thursday 1st May depending on work.

I plan to stay back and discover the scene in Buenos Aires.

If anyone is around and can show me the scene and wants to grab a beer perhaps we can catch up.

I also speak fluent spanish so can help out some members with weaker spanish.

Saludos.

No direct flights from South Africa to Buenos Aires any more.

South African Airways has stopped all direct flights to Buenos Aires as from March 2014.This is surprising, since the bi- weekly flights to and from be'sA's were always full. Now the only direct flight to South American is to São Paulo, which means to get from Johannesburg to be'sA's could take anything from 18-40 hours. (and at a substantially increased cost).

Be'sA's has always been a popular destination for South Africans, ie great for golf, mongering, food, bars, shows etc. (Also relatively cheap even with our shitty currency). The flight was very pleasant, departing from Johannesburg at 10 am and arriving at 4 pm local time in be'A's, giving one enough time to prepare for the evening.

Due to the nature of my work, I am unable to get away for more than a week at a time, 3-4 days of travel does not leave much time to relax and enjoy the city.

Suspect there will be a decline in South African tourists visiting be'sA's, Brazil being a simpler option.

I'm on my way

OK all women in BA with a tight butt hole look out. Hotrod is on his way. If all goes well I should arrive on 4/12....Eha.

Finally

Will be in BsAs in April 9 thru April 29. Look foward to meeting with memores of AP. Will need some advice from any who will share their experiences.

OldManPlus1.

March 19-29 BA trip

Will be making my 1st trip down to BA on the 19th March for 10 days. Spent the last 2 wks traveling a few cities in Brazil after working there for a project for a month. Taking the opportunity of being so close to finally check out Argentina for a reasonably priced ticket. If any other members are going to be around these dates and want to grab some drinks and scope out the girls send me a message.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations