Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]

Have a look in the local forums and you'll find that what Daddy and I are saying is true.
    I agree with you what you are saying. When did I disagree?

All I am saying is that the club chicas and the non pro chicas in general in BA are "mostly" pro CBJ for first time at least.

However privado chicas and internet chicas from baires girls etc are easy to find BBBJ. But I started disliking these internet chicas as they have a"choc-a-bloc" schedule and often cancel appointments at last moment or generally do give good service but always have some kind of rush element in their persona. Their is no possibility of extending the hour if the first hour was good.

Generally I am not enjoying mongering in BA anymore but like the city for living in South America.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    What s up with club chicks or even chicks in general in BA.
    You simply picked the wrong ones. As I have made my self clear, CBJ exists but is a minority. The majority would still be BBBJ.

Have a look in the local forums and you'll find that what Daddy and I are saying is true.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    With apartments and indy's uncovered is absolutely the norm. With club chicks covered is becoming the norm. Yet one more reason I'm doing less club chicks.
    What s up with club chicks or even chicks in general in BA.

All are demanding covered BJ.

Met some chicks on "Tinder". All sin esception. Only will do covered BJ!

Only saving grace is privado chicas. Thats the reason I am a big fan of privados.

Perhaps I wasn't very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ.

BBBJ, that is uncovered BJ is the norm there.

Therefore.

CIM? Well, that depends on the girl. I wish all provided that in addition to BBBJs!
    When I wrote that covered is the norm, I had meant to say that covered SEX is the norm.

BJ's for me are of course always uncovered!

I have to agree with Fangulo

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ.

Therefore.

CIM? Well, that depends on the girl. I wish all provided that in addition to BBBJs!
    With apartments and indy's uncovered is absolutely the norm. With club chicks covered is becoming the norm. Yet one more reason I'm doing less club chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Covered is the norm here. If the girl does uncovered with you, it means that she does it with everyone else.
    I beg to differ.

Therefore.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlnman  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ w CIM and but covered sex.
    Covered is the norm here. If the girl does uncovered with you, it means that she does it with everyone else.

Great experience

This was my first visit back to Argentina in several years. After reading the posts, I opted for 868 Florida. Arrived at about 3 pm on a Monday. I was really pleasantly surprised. After being a regular at 359 Maipu years ago, 868 Florida was quite a change. It was very clean and there was a shower right outside the room. The room had a table vs a bed but the table was big enough for both of us and was comfortable. The linens were clean and a packet of new soap was provided. Mama san was very friendly and helped me with my poor Spanish. Three girls were available. Carla was the one I chose. She was 26, Argentinian, slim with nice ass, small firm tits and gorgeous looking. She said she had a child but there were no baby marks on her body. Shaved pussy and very clean. I paid the 600 pesos. Carla did everything and was very enthusiastic. BBBJ w CIM and but covered sex. As I am older, I did not expect the kind of response I received from her. Definitely a 5 star, two thumbs up experience. I will repeat as soon as the body recovers.

More or less the same old wine in new bottle

Went there after almost 9 months today.

Location Florida 868,14 H. ( NOT 12 C anymore) ( Subte station - General San Martin on Line C)

Phone. Land line - 48930782 ; Cell - 1526809341.

Walk in. No need to take a appointment.

Mamasan. Still same old ones. Vero and her friend.

Girls. About 9 girls were presented. Almost 7 of them, I have done more than a year ago and a couple of new ones.

Uniform. All girls were in a orange color Uniform looking neat.

Price - 600 pesos per hour all inclusive; Breakup - 450 to mamasan and 150 to the girl.

Service. I took one of ex favorites and she performed as good as ever. Excellent massage / BBBJ, licking, kissing everything what a man wants!

Room. Smaller than the old ones and no bed. Only massage table!!

Poilce - 100% legal operation and running with permission of municipality.

Trivia. I was told 90% clients are expats. I think this board is sending lot of clients there. I was also told by the girl when she was massaging me, that the expats are so thrilled that they give hefty tips to the girls! I told her, Listen I am not going to give her any tips, so don't have any expectations. She performed even better than ever before and I actually got 1 hour 20 minutes for the price of 1 hour. Go figure.

Afterthoughts - Probably the safest bet for a newbie monger in town. Only thing negative I can think of is the looks of the girls. I wish they get better looking girls, up the price a bit and have same standard of sex..the place will be the best day time mongering spot in town.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

They Must Have Been Busy

Quote Originally Posted by Jittle  [View Original Post]
    First post and first visit to BA. Thanks for many helpful hints in this forum.

I speak little Spanish but Mama-san bridged the gap. Two girls, one ugly and one nice but big boned. I prefer them slimmer and sexier, must be the Bangkok coming out in me. Took the big one anyway. Lucienda was very enthusiastic, gave a nice massage, BBBJ, and then cowboy. When I didn't finish right away she peeled off the cover and went back to BBBJ but her teeth got in the way and messed it up for me. I had her stop, we showered, I paid and that was that. If it were not my first time in BA and being so eager to be a part of the scene I woud have passed. But not a bad experience for 600 P. Tonight I will give Newport a try.
    If you had a choice of between only two girls, they must have been busy. When I was there roughly two weeks ago I saw a lineup of 5 or 6 girls. All doable in my humble opinion.

Bob.

Gave Florida 868 Piso 14 H a try

First post and first visit to BA. Thanks for many helpful hints in this forum.

I speak little Spanish but Mama-san bridged the gap. Two girls, one ugly and one nice but big boned. I prefer them slimmer and sexier, must be the Bangkok coming out in me. Took the big one anyway. Lucienda was very enthusiastic, gave a nice massage, BBBJ, and then cowboy. When I didn't finish right away she peeled off the cover and went back to BBBJ but her teeth got in the way and messed it up for me. I had her stop, we showered, I paid and that was that. If it were not my first time in BA and being so eager to be a part of the scene I woud have passed. But not a bad experience for 600 P. Tonight I will give Newport a try.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jittle For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]

The mama-san asked for $450 and the chica asked for $150 for an excellent BJ.

Bob.
    Thanks for the update, Bob!

I take that you got to know my little BJ Queen. I miss her so much, not to mention the huge amounts of money I spent somewhere else trying to get close to what she gave me back in the day!

Now I can hardly wait to get to BUE this Friday.

BTW, it is a sad, sad thing that the stout Mama San does not want to open Saturdays. She once told me it wasn't worthy of the effort, as Saturdays tend to be too slow for them. One can just wonder of the sheer volume of punters they serve during the regular working days! Anyway, good for them, although not that good at all for me.

Cheers!

F!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. The reason I was confused is because I went there (12 C) once and there were no girls. Vero took me up to 14 something and I got the impression it was another place. They had a good selection and had a good time. Maybe they were just practicing a little professional consideration. I have both the owner's phone numbers so I'll call and find out for sure.
    I went there today and they only had 2 girls. Both were less than a 5. More like 4's. Rather old.

Was lead into a big room with a narrow massage table at the centre. Nice room, but I preferred a bed instead. I noticed there was a bed at the corner.

As I wasnt interested in the girls I left.

Maybe someone can confirm if they really do have attractive girls? I prob came at a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    See the very first post in this thread and post 68.
    Thanks. The reason I was confused is because I went there (12 C) once and there were no girls. Vero took me up to 14 something and I got the impression it was another place. They had a good selection and had a good time. Maybe they were just practicing a little professional consideration. I have both the owner's phone numbers so I'll call and find out for sure.

Your answer

See the very first post in this thread and post 68.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, you say Ex-Barby. Is this info for the one that used to be on the 12th floor or is that another one.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations