Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Annual Visit

Coming down in a couple weeks for 4-nights. Interested in high end girls. Any clues would be appreciated. Will be back in May. Sad to see so many clubs gone. Been browsing a lot of sites but man they are always overwhelming.

Welcome to Buenos Aires

Quote Originally Posted by Che56  [View Original Post]
    First trip to BA and here for a few weeks. Currently renting small apartment for a week in Recoleta but plan to move next week to check out a different part of town.

Spent time in both Medellin and Bogota last year, each have many obvious opportunities. It wasn't to hard to find the casa's and clubs, as well as independents. After reading the forums here it seems like the scene is constantly changing. If anyone is in town and has time to show me around it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Entiendo un poco de Espanol y quiero aprender mas.
    Welcome to Buenos Aires.

I am a specialized tour guide in Buenos Aires for adults.

I can offer daytime architectural walking tours and nocturnal chica tours including some of the offbeat locations and services.

I have been here for about 11 years and although I detest the summer in Buenos Aires sometimes we just don't have a choice when it comes to work .

I'm glad that you can speak a little bit of Spanish .

That absolutely will save you a few pesos in the long run .

Thanks again,

TL.

Whatsapp.

+54911 6116 4254.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

In BA for 2-3 weeks....

First trip to BA and here for a few weeks. Currently renting small apartment for a week in Recoleta but plan to move next week to check out a different part of town.

Spent time in both Medellin and Bogota last year, each have many obvious opportunities. It wasn't to hard to find the casa's and clubs, as well as independents. After reading the forums here it seems like the scene is constantly changing. If anyone is in town and has time to show me around it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Entiendo un poco de Espanol y quiero aprender mas.

In BA February 11th - 19th

I'll be staying with a mixed group for the first half of my trip so I'll only be considering the occasional privado (whatever is open I guess) during the day. I've paying close attention to other posts here for still open privado options though, so I guess we shall see...

The second half (after a possible mid week trip to Montevideo/Punta del este), I'll be free to enjoy my own space both during the day and the night. I haven't booked a hotel or airbnb, etc. For this part of the trip yet, so please feel free to recommend chica-friendly options at ~$100/night.

More importantly, intel on some indy chicas por la noche would be helpful since that seems where the best action is at now. I'll of course keep RTFF for new info.

I do speak some Spanish, def not fluently though.

Thanks all.

Shall be in Buenos Aires 8, February - 7, March with side trips down south.

Please pm me if you are interested in checking out the chicas.

Will be in BA (most of) 11/16 to 11/27

Staying in an airbnb in Retiro. Anyone want to get into trouble with a wingman let me know. Gonna go up to Iguazu 11/20 to 11/22, may be possible for someone to come along on that if tickets available. PM me and I'll let you know my hotels and tours.

Colonia

Quote Originally Posted by Richard138  [View Original Post]
    Ill be heading there later in the week, so any suggestions would be welcome. Wiskeria or chicas, thank you all. Best Richard.
    Do a Colonia search on this forum. Several posters have left some good information about Colonia. When Cristina was in power, a lot of folks went to Colonia because one could get dollars from the ATM machines. Since Macri devalued the peso, ATM dollars are not as attractive.

Tres3.

Colonia and Montevideo

Ill be heading there later in the week, so any suggestions would be welcome. Wiskeria or chicas, thank you all. Best Richard.

Mendoza

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Skip Rosario. Go to Mendoza.
    I was trying to make my way Westward from BA. So, Cordoba then Mendoza, then Santiago sounds good. I have a friend in Cordoba, so I have to at least go there a few days.

Well, that's like an itinerant club. They do a club inside of another club, and I'm not sure if all the girls are working girls, but I can tell about Natasha at least. I think it's useful information.

One week ago I've been to the Nuevo Estilo / Pampita boliche and the police closed (temporarily) the place, so I've seen a few girls at the nearby gas station and had some little conversation with them, some of the girls said they would wait to enter to the boliche while other girls returned back home.

But this party that "trendyparty" suggested to "gagoo" is private and kind of difficult to trace/ stop.

However, I must say it's not easy to get there and "trendyparty" was not very clear to say you must register first, that makes it a little bit more complicated than just entering to a club, but I think it's due the major problems regarding inspections and heterosesual-sex-hate-wave the country experienced lately.

Natasha is a fitness girl, not very young, but she is fit and easy to be with. Girls in there are charging about ARS 2.000 to ARS 3.000 depending on how you negotiate, or the Cinderella syndrome (the later time, the less expensive rate).

Couple of pics from the other nite with Natasha and I after the party. I think there is a link with studio ones, but I like the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Are the chicks your showing on that page prostitutes? Because if not then this is spam. Might be spam anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natas_sha2.jpg‎   natas_sha1.jpg‎  

Skip Rosario. Go to Mendoza.

In BA 6 October for about a week.

I'm a senior member at the Mother of all Mongering sites. But this is just my first post here. Although I went to Puerto Iguazu for half a day, this will really be my first time in Argentina.

I'll arrive on 6 October. I'll probably be very tired since my flight is early. I think I'll stay about a week. BA looks like it has lot of things to do, mongering and non-mongering wise. After that I think I'll go to Rosario, and Cordoba, then off to Chile. I can stay longer, but I have a lot of places I want to see before Thanksgiving time in the US. I'm thinking about renting an Airbnb somewhere around the Teatro Colon. I'd enjoy to meet up and learn a thing or two and share stories.

I have the same user name at ISG.

In BA

Anyone in BA from 31st august to 8th september.. Catchup and beer ...

Welcome Back

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.
    Welcome Back !

A few of us will be hitting the remaining hotspots starting Wednesday night and I'm sure we will be around on Thursday and Friday night too.

Feel free to contact me if you want to hang out.

The more the merrier.

I am usually at my new office but try to call me or send a message 1st. Just in case. .

880 Suipacha.

100ft. From Hook and 1.5 blocks from X and 977 Marcelo t. De Alvear.

Thx,

TL.

+54911 6116 4254 whatsapp.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    If you want a guaranteed lay go to New Port or Exedra.
    Guaranteed to empty your wallet also! :-).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Posting Limitations